Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Ending Darkness

Never Ending Darkness.

a part of “Never Ending Darkness”, a fictional universe by Neru.

Kinda hard to write a brief description, so just take a look please?(: [Full]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never Ending Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Never Ending Darkness.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am

I'm sorry, I barely got time to read through the posts so far. And I agree with you Templar, I'll talk to Arekk so he can edit his post or something.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey who's going to play the King and Queen? And what are the minions going to do to gain the girls trust?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I'll probabaly be playing the king and queen. As for the minions gaining the girls trust..Well that's something I haven't really thought of. However you can think of it would probably be best. If I were a minion, I'd have to say just by talking to them, and what not. (Sorry I couldn't offer more! My brains kinda fried. >_<)

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 am

It'll be easy to have the King and Queen as NPCs so characters can control an amount of their actions so we don't have to burden/rely on Neru so much. Although for major situations it'll be best to leave them to Neru.

Well, they can also try to get themselves into trusted positions. Places where their actions have a noticeable effect. I'm planning to get Zephyr into the guard, a trusted figure by profession he can therefore lead the girl(s) into what he wants them to do. You can find other positions higher up or lower down the pecking order. Of course attempting to befriend them is also a good route.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Yes, that's also a very good idea. Thanks for that Templar(:

Oh, I also wanted to ask. Which of your Shadows are going to be the more powerful/evil? Was it Zephyr or Marcy?

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Okay that brings up a question. How do these minions become guards or any other position? Templar I was thinking of having my minion become a guard, or even a personal guard (irony) of whichever princess he ends up with but I was trying to think of a way of how . . . . .

Oh!!! I just had any idea. How about the King and Queen assign persnal guards to their daughters and the minions end up becoming this guards? They can take up the images of these personal guards and had taken out the real ones already?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 am

That is actually a good idea, I didn't quite think my plan all the way through. Obviously the Shadow Minions are going to be good fighters so that makes them eligible for the positions. Not so sure about replacing guards because people would notice the difference in behavior. They could work themselves to the point of personal guards.

Marcy is the more powerful one, since he isn't my original character. I like Zephyr so I'll focus on him a bit more.
I don't think Arekkusu is going to fix his post. I'll just have Ashi pull a powerplay on him if that is alright by you.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:40 am

I am wondering where are the other players too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 am

That'll be fine, Templar. Arekk is actually out of town for the weekened, so I won't be able to get ahold of him till tomorrow.
I've sent out a Pm to twi-twi. If I don't hear back by tomorrow then I think I'll have to re-open the spot. ><

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Okay, so I haven't gotten a reply from Twi - Twi yet...Before I open the spot, would anyone happen to know anyone interested in it? ><

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amunet on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Please tell me this isn't at a permanent halt. v.v
Not time nor space nor thoughts and fears could tear me from these stars you steer.

Amunet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Lets say we continue without Twi-Twi, we don't even need to open the spot. With Marcy being totally bad we were a bit unbalanced anyway. So now its 3 males and 3 females. It shouldn't be a permanent halt, there are still lots of posting to get done before we reach the meat. You could post your characters arrival at the castle, first impressions and meeting the king and queen etc. Since no one is doing it why not you.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amunet on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:51 pm

You do have a point.
I'll go ahead and post by tonight.
Do you think Neru will be cool with it being 3 on 3 rather than the original 4?

Amunet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 pm

No idea, we'll just have to wait and see what is said about it. Its certainly a lot easier to not try and find another person. However, just because we're waiting for that one person doesn't mean we have to stop.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:26 pm

I honestly didn't know I was suppose to do an 'arrival' post for my girl. I am sorry. I guess I was waiting to see what Neru would do with her char. And I am going to have my minion show up at another time to sign up to be a guard. Wouldn't it be weird for Dante to show up suddenly to ask to be a guard right after Zephyr? What do you think, Templar? After your answer I'll post.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:27 am

Ach! Sorry for the delay in posting guys. My nephews were just born and its been really hecitc! ><

Actually, I agree with Templar's idea that's pretty good. So it'll just be three sisters instead of 4. Again, sorry foe the delay, I should be back to posting regularly. Thanks for sticking it out!

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:47 am

It may be weird, but if thats the case then that is the case. Don't try to avoid the weird situation through OOC, thats sort of metagaming. Using information your character shouldn't know. There may be other ways to get the role. Also, I haven't defined any set times in my posts. We can pull a time warp trick and say your character arrive as long as a week before or after.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

I finally posted. Sorry it took me so long.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:56 pm

So whats the situation with Arekkusu? Has he got back to you because we don't want to lose yet another character. I would post but at the moment I am a bit lacking in inspiration so it would turn out crap. Zodia, I'm planning to skip past all the interaction of Zephyr with the captain and say he just gets in. You can do that to simplify the whole process so we go straight into them as guards.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Well, Arek told me several days ago he was on vacation and forgot to tell people. This doesn't make me too happy because he's in my own rp. *Sighs* I have a had a really frustrating day.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!