Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New And Excited To Be Here!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New And Excited To Be Here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Sat May 09, 2015 10:28 am

Hi im Logan! AKA Loganthecope (but please just call me Logan) Logan isnt actually my name though, in fact even the name I go by in everyday life isnt my real name - yup I am that paranoid! Although one could also assume there's a reason to use a pseudonym (and ill just let those assumptions go unanswered.) Any way I think im getting off-topic, or maybe not who knows.

I can be a little scatter brained if that isnt already obvious, and at times I go completely off-topic from the point. Again thats pretty obvious.

So I suppose I should say some stuff about myself and my interests. To be honest im not very good at the whole introducing myself thing. Um im in my 20's, gender neutral, and a college student just trying to get by. Often when asked what I do for a living I reply with "Amateur Film Maker" but thats just a cover for my job at Wendys. My high school multi-media teacher would have a heart attack if she became aware of what I've done with my "talents."

My interests can be seen as a little strange. Of course I love roleplaying but this is my first official foray into the world of online roleplaying, I used to do pen and paper and sat in on a few D&D campaigns back in the day. I LARP on occasion with a friend but not often enough to really count. I love roleplaying fantasy (high, low, whatever's thrown at me really) and creating characters is one of my great joys in life. I absolutely hate Dystopian and Sci-Fi things.

Among other things I'm a huge horror fan. I've watched about a dozen classic horror movies that easily put today's standard of horror to shame. But I do like modern horror if it's done right. Found Footage in fact happens to be a guilty pleasure of mine and ZOMBIES of all kinds. I foam at the mouth when zombies are mentioned. A rather unattractive quality indeed. Im also hugely into Creepypasta (the well written ones at least) and am always trawling the Slenderverse to fuel that side of me. As far as Roleplaying in the Horror genre it will probably be the main thing I do here.

Well this is gonna be super long as is so im gunna cut it short here. Thanks for sticking with me through this.
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: New And Excited To Be Here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NonHuman on Sat May 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Welcome! I am new here as well and it seems that we have similar interests, given the fantasy and horror. I am a huuuge zombie and creepypasta fan, to the point that it freaks out quite a bit of people at times. So, if you ever have any ideas for a roleplay and want to get a 1x1 started, do let me know. Or, even if you wish to work together and get a group roleplay idea stirring, just let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NonHuman
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Sat May 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi! Thanks for the welcome :) I would love to RP with you whether through group or 1x1 (we could spitball some ideas if you like.) Also I have an interest check posted that is a pretty basic idea, but you might like it if you are into horror.

Same here on the Zombies and Creepypasta front. I have so many friends who just give me strange looks when I start going into obsession mode over them.

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sun May 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Look, I spy two people who love horror, too!

I'm Saken, and I've already introduced myself on Human's thread, so let me give you a warm welcome to RPG, Logan!

Shamelessly plugging in my newbie-targeted-amazingsauce-zombie rp here: roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

It's a mentoring RP, focusd on different levels for roleplayers, so that newbies, like yourselves, can learn our tab system! It can be a bit difficult, and that is why I created it!

Anywhooo, either way, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm usually lurking down in the chat at the bottom of the page, but I'll check in on this forum too just in case!
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!