Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Arrival

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New Arrival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 am

Well... Hi to everyone here. This is my first time joining a website like this, but I am eager to have fun here hopefully. Anyway, see you around and have some cake and tea!
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: New Arrival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 am

Mmm... I'll take the cake =D Welcome to RPG, Misdemeanor! Love, LOVE the sig! =D Well, I'm gonna give you some of my famous copied links <<;; >>;; Enjoy! Feel free to ask if you have any questions and what not!

RPG's offical rules, make sure you remember them.
Staff go to reference will help you find out who is who when it comes to RPG staff. =3
Role play academy sub-forum
A small guide, it's not completed yet but hopefully soon I'll be able to finish it. XD
The Multiverse is our main role play, and it has it's own set of rules. You can make a character to roleplay with by going to the character tab on the bottom and also, please keep in mind that things like "Hey guys! Anyone wanna rp?" is considered spam. All OOC should be related to the IC. You can read more about it here Multiverse spam rules

You are also free to make your own role play (which includes a chatroom) by using the rp tab. =3

Hope this helps and was not overwhelming, lol. <<
Bai Bai bby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Hey~ To follow up on Myrin's post concerning the Multiverse. Thought I would help out a little bit more, because well... I love to do just that. ^^

Create a Character There!
A Guide to Playing There!

And welcome to RPG! Also, I will have some cake. What kind do you have? :3
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Since I feel left out in the posting links department, here is a picture of a pony:

[link missing since I didn't feel like getting one]

ANYWAYS.

Welcome to Gateway! We're a pretty neat bunch out here if I do say so myself. If this is your first time joining a roleplay site, then yeah, those links will be helpful.

Cake and tea would be awesome. We could sit around and talk about writing, if you like. Or something else, like where I was going to get that picture of the pony if I had stopped and thought about it.

Hope to see you around!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Welcome to the site. I agree with the cake, as long as it's Devil's Food Cake, but the tea, I don't know. Green Tea always works for me. I'm Shou, btw and ViceVersus aka, Vice Grips is very mean. Hence the name 'Vice Grips'. =P Of course, you already knew that because she broke her promise by not giving you the pony.
ImageI am a Mac, son. Recognize.

Shō
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Hi and Welcome to RPG, from the resident weirdo-creepo-scary-gore-woman who's going to follow with the threads, and your poor broken promises, by posting aThread! hidden link that you should click!! <3~ I hope to see you around, LOVE the signature~~.

-- Saken.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 pm

This is actually my first time to join this kind of site and do a roleplay really... But, it seems everyone is very helpful around here. I am very glad to join such a kind community. Thank you very much and thank you for liking the signature Myrin and Saken. Thank you also for welcoming me and with the links, it was very helpful to me! Hope to have your assistance in case I would need it. Oh, about the cake! I have all kinds! So, no need to hold back!

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Of course, if you need help I, or other people on this site, would be more than willing to give it to you! I'm usually in chat, if you need help, although I won't be around for a few hours this evening due to me having a life---..

Yea, no one would buy it from me on Ebay. D=

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Welcome, Misdemeanor. :D
I'm very sorry, but the cake...
-cue dramatic pause-
...is a lie.

I'll have tea though! Earl Grey, if you please. :]

Hope you have a blast here, enjoy~!

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:04 pm

I hope to see you in chat soon enough Saken. Oh, yes we do have life to meddle in... I know how that feels...

And thank you Myth. Your avatar and signature..... it is HIM! It is Fluffy! I love them!

Oh and Earl Grey for you too!

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroutoBoukyaku on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Hello, this is my first time here, I go by many names but for those of you just meeting me, Kuro or Kurouto will work. I thought this would be a good place to test out my... for lack of a better word, Skills. Hope I am put through a challenge I am up to.
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/vered1/003.jpg

KuroutoBoukyaku
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Sound good, and welcome. I'd like you to peek up, take a look at my thread, if you will. =D Also, usually, people make their own threads, but it's okay, you're new.

If you need help, just ask. I don't think you can PM yet, but if you hop into chat, I'll be there!

Saken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:00 am

Ohayo ^_^ StormInHeaven here, coming down from the heavens to play. ^_^ Not new to rping but new to the forum. Looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone. I can play any role, any position, I like all kinds of stuff. But be patient with me since English is not my native tongue, so please understand if I needed to clarify some things to be sure I understand. Arigato!

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:41 am

Storm, babe, lol. Like I told the person above you-- GEnerally, you are meant to start your own thread, with a name and everything. Although it may have gotten a little bit confusin-. This is - Not- the thread for new Arrivals to post in. You're supposed to make your own thread, in this -forum-.

It's okay, though, everyone makes mistakes. =p I'd like to welcome you -three- to RPG once more and, if you'd be so kind as to look up and click on my hidden link, I'd love you forever. =D

- Saken.

Saken
Member for 16 years

Angel With A Broken Wing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am

Ohayo ^_^ StormInHeaven here, coming down from the heavens to play. ^_^ Not new to rping but new to the forum. Looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone. I can play any role, any position, I like all kinds of stuff. But be patient with me since English is not my native tongue, so please understand if I needed to clarify some things to be sure I understand. Arigato!

I hope this time I get it right ^^ Please welcome me again. LOL!

P.S.

Saken, how do I click on your hidden links? *ish curious*

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 am

[/quote]Hi and Welcome to RPG, from the resident weirdo-creepo-scary-gore-woman who's going to follow with the threads, and your poor broken promises, by posting aThread! hidden link that you should click!! <3~ I hope to see you around, LOVE the signature~~.

-- Saken.[quote]

That's the third post in this topic, and darling, you need to make a new -thread- not a new post. XD Come into RPG chat and I'll explain it clearer, step by step, in real time. =p

Saken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:34 am

Saken and StormInHeaven made off with your thread Misdemeanor, we must throttle them!

*grabs the pitchforks*

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Ah! A fellow Fluffy fan! :D
And thank you for the Earl Grey, it is quite delicious. <3

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes, I noticed that my thread had been USED! I got the torches!

@Myth: You are certainly welcome.

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!