Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

new here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

new here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wackywoodworker on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:29 am

Hello all

I have just joined your community: I am an ancient mariner never having engaged in roleply before. However I have had some real life experiences which may stand me in good stead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wackywoodworker
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: new here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clyodna on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 am

Hey there and welcome to the community. Have a cookie and a glass of milk! I hope you will enjoy your time here as we are generally nice people. We will gladly answer any questions you might have!

HUGZ!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Clyodna
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:06 pm

What's wrong with that? Isn't that where we all started anyway?

Anyway, welcome to roleplaygateway. I hope to have the honor roleplaying with you sometime.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:49 pm

ImageImage
Hey there! Welcome to the site! Sort of belated, but aw well. I posted above a little flashy new thingy with some links to the rules and rpg user guide that you might wanna check out. We have roleplayers of all levels here, and most of us don't bite. :) If you have any questions or need any help with finding a roleplay, or the site in general feel free to pm any of the staff including myself. We are totally happy to help! Thanks for joining!

Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:16 am

Wow, Ralana... That is a flashy new thingy! -=gimme=- :D

On the more pertinent note:

Hey there newbie! Nice to meet you and such... If you would like someone to RP with that is patient and understanding, I'm always around... well... not always obviously... but for the most part... -=stops stumbling over herself=- You get the point. If you wanna RP with me, lemme know. I'm open to a lot of things, and always into trying new story ideas. :D

Also, as Ralana said herself, Feel free to PM myself or any of the staff with any questions, remarks, blah blah blah... We're very open to communication. And we won't eat your soul. Or your pants.... or shoelaces.

-Eymber-

PS: I lied... I think that I might eat your shoelaces if you PM me.

PPS: No wait... I won't. -=holds hand up=- I swear.

PPPS: Welcome to our world.
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HyperImage on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:48 am

Hi. I'm new too. Maybe you and I should get together and begin some rping

HyperImage
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 am

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
A mariner such as yourself surely would like a fishy stick, no? Or maybe you're sick of fishies.

Anyway, be sure to read our user manual and rules. Also, feel free to contact me or any of the staff (The staff are people with blue-colored names.) if you have a problem or question.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Hello and welcome to here! Do feel free to rp, we want you to express yourself using real life or not so real life experiences! Hope you enjoy yourself here! If ya need help pm me or any of the other staff and we don't mind eating your sou-- I mean helping you out... yeah... that's right... <<;;>>;;.... Bai!
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!