Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New here~ :'D

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New here~ :'D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROCKET IN THE SKY on Wed May 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Hello! I'm Kitty/Voo [or whatever you want to call me~] and I've been roleplaying and writing for many years. And... uh... I'm not sure what else to put here.

Um.

I love drawing..? I'm not too bad, either. But I'm not the best artist out there. I love to draw anime-styled pictures but I'm good at other stuff, too. ^_^ Obviously, I love to roleplay as well. I especially take pride in my characters. I love them all, although I tend to be very mean to them. I love writing, although most of my stories have bittersweet or just plain ol' depressing endings [I like killing my characters, be warned now. ^.^;]. I like reading, too. Currently I'm re-reading a book called Moloka'i which is a sort of sad story about the island of Moloka'i, which was used as a quarantine for lepers back... a really long time ago. It's a good book.

Um....

I love music. Currently I'm in love with Placebo, Shiny Toy Guns and Mew. ^__^; But I'll listen to just about anything. Although I'm big on more rock/metal/alternative stuff.

I like cuddling~! And soft, warm things that smell nice. ^__^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROCKET IN THE SKY
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: New here~ :'D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed May 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Rocket go boom.... *starry-eyed chibi status!!* ... *grabs and cuddles* Welcome to Gateway, I hope you enjoy your stay and like NEVER EVER leave us EVER!!! And if you need any help feel free to ask and we'll like totally do our best to help, and check out the rules and if you need any help rp wise you can check out our Role Play Academy. We also have a shoutbox, or IRC for the moment. Check out that place as well, Mid~
Bai Bai bby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROCKET IN THE SKY on Wed May 14, 2008 8:01 pm

:'D
Squee.
*Cuddles back*
Thank you~! ^_^

ROCKET IN THE SKY
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed May 14, 2008 9:39 pm

Welcome to the family Kitten, it's good to see you.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu May 15, 2008 6:59 am

Welcome. I am Ryand-Smith. Just traveling around the internet, so anyway, have a good time...

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!