Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Life: Middle Earth

a part of “A New Life: Middle Earth”, a fictional universe by shatari19.

A young woman gets thrown into a world that she always wanted to be a part of. How will she cope?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Life: Middle Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A New Life: Middle Earth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A New Life: Middle Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 pm

I am very interested in this roleplay. :) I start my next semester as a senior in college next week BUT my schedule is pretty flexible and I am off from classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I'm also done school and home by about 4:30 on Tuesday and Thursday. Thus, my schedule is very open.

As far as my availability for roleplaying is concerned, I am always looking for a faster paced piece. The only 2 that I am involved in right now are slower paced and not as demanding.

If you would like examples of how I roleplay, I am more than willing to submit pieces as well.

Otherwise, I can get started on a character sheet to submit for your review.

I can even bake you some cupcakes if you want... but they might get squashed in the mail ;)
y do i have a ƒÎĩÎĩℓāš€ÉŗÉ  áĩ—ʰ⁹Ëĸ ⁹Ëĸ áĩƒ ᴡᴇÉĒʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙáĒՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:37 pm

I would love to join! I'm on all the time and am home schooled so I can pretty much reply right after you do.

Never mind, I see I am too late. Oh well, good luck with your RP!
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:38 pm

@GoriexGorie

Awesomeness! :D My schedule is always changing. I'm a manager in retail but I try to get my posts done as quickly as possible. All of my other roleplays are on the slower side right now so I'm hoping for one that's a bit more frequent. :3

I don't necessarily need an example of your writing. It's usually fairly easy to see who will fit and who won't just with what they write in messages. ;p IF you want to send it, however, you're more than welcome.

Either way, feel free to go ahead and start a character sheet. I'll be starting mine soon. I've got a post to finish but other than that...nadda. ;p

And thanks for reading the rules!!! ^^

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Cupcake.

Missed it D: But wanted to drop a note and ask if, next time you're starting up another RP or have another idea, shoot me a PM? I'd love to write with you sometime ^.^". Thanks!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:00 pm

^^ I sure will! :D Same back to you! I'm always up for another rp. ;p lol

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 pm

@shatari

Ah, the life of retail. I also work retail, but unfortunately my store is closing after 40 years :/

Awesome :) I will start my character sheet just as soon as I get home from the doctors office. I will have it in by tonight at the latest, but hopefully by the early evening.

No problem! I am super excited for this roleplay, and it'll be a nice change for a 1 on 1. Also I've been itching for a good LOTR based story line. I saw this one and couldn't walk away from it.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:13 pm

That's no good. >< So sorry about that! I can't imagine that's been easy.

^^ I'm getting ready to start mine. :3 I just really need to decide on how I want him to look. I'm pretty sure I'm set on how I'd like him to be. :3 But, can't wait to your character! ^^

Me too! I typicall only do 1x1s. All the others that haven't been always dies. >< At least the ones I've been in. lol And me too. ;p I just kept putting it off and finally was like..I need to do this. ;p

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:46 pm

I've got my character up! Please review, and let me know what you think. If you think things need to be changed or edited, please let me know and I'll get right on it :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:53 pm

I absolutely love her!!! ^^ She'll be perfect. ;p Would you like to begin? Or me? I'm fine either way. :3

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:38 am

I'll see what I can come up with for a first post :)

Oh, as a heads up, I'm on Eastern Standard Time, for future reference. I'm on sporadically throughout the day and night, depending on my schedule. So I'll get something up tonight before I go to bed.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:13 am

^^ Loved it!

And no worries!!! :D I am too. XD And that's about how I am. My schedule is hopefully going to be a bit better. I ended up working a week straight and was pretty much just sleeping when I wasn't there. XD And for my post I'm probably not going to go too far ahead in my post. I think it'll be nice to have Reinette's reactions first. ;p But nearly done. ^^

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Loved your post! :D I am in the process of writing my next post, and should have it up within a few hours.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:19 pm

I'm so glad you liked it!!!!! :D can't wait for your next one!

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!