Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Loves:Old Flames (OOC/Sign Up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New Loves:Old Flames (OOC/Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:35 pm

AppearnaceImage

Name~ Milla
Age~ 24(21-26)
Gender~Female
New Love~TBD
Old Flame~TBD
Personality~Wild, crazy, loves to have fun. Blunt, bold, creative hardly anyone can take being around her.
Bio~ Old flame could not take her crazy, fun side. She has learned to be serious when the time comes but she still sticks with her old ways.
Extra~
I do not post until two others have posted in front of me so it does not turn into a 1 on 1...Unless it is a 1 on 1 O_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laken
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:05 am

Name~ Sarah Bright

Age~ 23

Gender~Female

New Love~ Nathan Drake (Dazed&Confused)
Old Flame~ Eric Rios (Dex)

Personality~ There's never a dull moment with Sarah Bright. If there's ever a down, or awkward moment, she's there to lift things back up again and change the air in the room. She loves to be the one to make someone smile or laugh whenever they're having a bad day, and it bothers her when someone either doesn't like her, or they're mad at her. She's a people-pleaser, and works damn hard to do things for other people, and put them before herself. Sometimes she gets worked up about little things though, and can run her mouth if she isn't careful. But her boyfriend has always been a good 'balance' for her, always knowing exactly what to do or say to calm her and put her back into her place.

Bio~ The first man Sarah had ever dated, just-so-happened to be the first person she'd ever fallen in love with; Eric Rios. He was cute, charming in his own way, and funny...even if only she seemed to laugh at his jokes. It was a young love at the beginning of college, and what she thought would just be a fling soon turned into a real relationship. But as they continued to date, he made it clear to her that he wasn't ready to tie himself down into a commitment. At least, not to where Sarah saw them going. It hit her hard, her first heartbreak. And she shut herself from the dating world for a few years after that, until she met Nathan.

His calm, easy going, and witty personality definitely won her over instantly at a mutual friend's party. There was just something about him that told her she could be happy again, if she let herself open up to him. Instead of their different personalities clashing, they actually work well together to balance each other out, something that had not always been easy to find with her. And as they say, 'the rest is history'.

Extra~ Even though things have been going well in Sarah's current relationship for the past few years, she is still secretly insecure. After having one man tell her that he didn't want to commit to her, she doesn't think she could take it if she was put through that again.

(I hope this is okay with both of you...if not, I can switch things around.)
Previously known as PerfectlyBroken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:50 pm

That's fine. 'Specially her issue with commitment, and him already having an engagement ring. I haven't decided how that's going to go about, but, yeah, I have no problems with it. :]

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Lol. Lucas, do you see the retarded irony in you, Sam's and my spots in this Roleplay? I find it slightly wrong, and it makes me want to hit myself in the head. Haha, anyway, glad to see you here, Luke. Also, your avatar and signature? What is that from? Err, let me correct myself, it isn't exactly irony, since I've stolen nothing and no one from you. Or have I? -Ponders it for a moment then decides on 'Hasn't'.- Ah, joking of course. Anyway, always good to see you again, Dazed.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Yeah, it's ironic-ish in a way. I know what you mean, though. xP

& Oh, my avatar and signature is just some art by some guy on deviant art. I don't remember who, but I liked it, I have an odd obsession with gas masks, soo.. x]

Anyways, good to see you to Jaedan.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Sorry Laken, everything is all set up at the moment so we don't have any room for anyone else. If another guy was wanting to join and all of the old flames hadn't been picked then I would have allowed you to join. That's not the case though, so I'm sorry.

Also, I would like to point something out, the dining room is huge probably at least half the size of a grand ball room. It would be the ideal place for all of the people to notice each other. You don't have to do it that way of course just, saying.

Also Jaedan post! I really can't do anything without you. My character is crucially relying on yours to post.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Reserve me female old flame, please?
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Read the post above yours, sorry...there aren't any more spots open unless a guy signs up I think. =)

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:40 pm

it's been like a week after last post on IC, what's going onnnn >:/?

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!