Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi!~ New Member!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi!~ New Member!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:44 am

Hi, I'm Nikki!~
As you can tell I'm new, I've just joined today.
I'm very friendly and are open to ideas, I don't bite^^
Oh, Happy New Year! I know..it's a tad..late..haha~

I love to roleplay, it's why I joined. After looking for a decent roleplaying website I finally found this place!~

I've been roleplaying for about..3 years, mainly romance rps involing anthro's but I'm quite interesting in using humans too. Romance is my favourite genre for rps, mainly because I've done a few but I am willing to try out other genres^^ I've only done one on one rps, never tried a group one but hopefully I might on this site~

Storyline is important to me, I love a good dramatic storyline with twist an' turns in it~ I'm all for magic and fantasy or more realistic modern rps~

I'm a bit of an artist, I like to draw and create my own characters and give them their own lil' stories and stuff, near enough all of them are drawn in manga style; since I watch loads of anime^^

I've got a few ideas for rps, but I like to hear what other peoples ideas are~

So..uhh..that's it, can't really think whatelse to say. I think I've covered the basic info..~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Hi!~ New Member!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evilDM on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 pm

What, no welcome post yet?

Have you checked out the artwork section the forums yet? Some good stuff there and I'm sure folks would like to see what you have also.

Have fun poking around, lots of good stuff here. Almost seems a bit overwhelming at first but they have good guides and friendly moderators to help you find things.
And innocent though we were with dread,
we passed those eyes of buckshot lead.
Till one cried, "Hangman, who is he,
for whom you raised the gallows-tree?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

evilDM
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 am

I intentionally didn't answer this one because I was pretty sure that I'd fully welcomed Kapento in another thread. If I'm wrong on that count, please let me know and I'll apologize ten thousand times.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Thanks evilDM, I'll check out the artwork section for sure!

As for Jag, you did welcome me fully on another thread I made; thankyou for the welcome! :)

Oh, and thankyou evilDM for the welcoming too!~ ^^

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxkillercutexx on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 pm

hello :D

xxkillercutexx
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi ya!~ Nice to meet you :)

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graveyardfox on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Heyo. :3 You said welcome on my thread so I'm here to say welcome on yours. ^^ Err... welcome to RPG... o3o" I sound like a dork. D: *flails*
Call me Loki or Graveyard! ( ゚ヮ゚)

Graveyardfox
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 am

Thanks^^ Nah, it's not dorkie don't worry xD

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!