Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New... Nervous... Exhilarated.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New... Nervous... Exhilarated.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shaken_leaves on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 am

Hello there....

As you may see, I'm new here. :]

And I'm really nervous because it's been three years since I have role played... So, if anyone could help me by starting a role play with me it would be appreciated!

I know, I'm a sad little thing, but after three years of no role playing, I'm deathly nervous of everything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shaken_leaves
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: New... Nervous... Exhilarated.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muser on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:23 am

Hiya! Welcome!

There is absolutely nothing to be nervous about. Pretty much everyone around here is really friendly and awesome, so I wouldn't worry. Don't be afraid to ask anyone for help!

Enjoy your time here!

-M

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Muser
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mega Man on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:26 am

Welcome to the Gateway!!!!

Trust me friend this one site you don't have to be nervous of. Most, if not all, members here (including myself) would be happy to help you out with Roleplaying again :D Check out the Roleplay Academy if you want a tutor to give you a hand. I'm sure a Staff Member will be here soon to give you a more a more official welcome to the site :D

Mega Man
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 am

Did Someone call for a STAFF MEMBER? The BGM Changes to The Sword that Cleaves Evil I am Ryand. Ryand-Smith, THE SWORD THAT CLEAVES EVIL! There is Nothing! "The man pulls out his Great LEARNING BLADE"MY SWORD CANNOT TEACH! "HE cleaves through the anxiety of shaken leaves[ic] CHESTOOOOO [ic] places the sword away"

I am Ryand-Smith, the Support Staff member that does not only cleave evil, I am the hotblooded Roleplayer of justice! With this said, Please do not forget to Read the Rules and The RPGateway User Manual, and I am sure we will be all right. PM or IM me with any questions, and I will get to them as soon as possible. Do not forget. VICTORY GOES TO.. THOSE WITH COURAGE~

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:14 am

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
If you have any questions, our friendly and helpful support staff is always around to try to answer them.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:30 am

As the others have said, there is no reason to be nervous. We are a pretty welcoming community and someone is always here to help, whether you have a question about where to post something or want someone to critique a post for you.

Take a look around the RP forums. You'll find there are all kinds of people posting in different ways with different skill levels, so there is nothing to be nervous about. We provide a community where everyone can have fun and grow at the same time.

Let me know if you ever have a question or need help. :)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!