Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nightmares and Daydreams...

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Nightmares and Daydreams...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 pm

(( Just jump in no need for a character sheet or nothing just be creative the time period i would say is medieval so no cell phones ))

Dusk stood on the ledge of a roof looking down at the street it was night and most people were inside sleeping those who did wander outside whoever where eager to head to the local pup and drink a few bears or they did not believe in vampire the fools thought Dusk to herself to a human she looked about 20 with long wavy red hair and sea blue eye's in reality she was about 180 years old she became a vampire on her 20 birthday she had been foolish and did not believe in vampires her foolishness cost her her blood and her humanity she left that town and stays on the move constantly Dusk looked down at the street deserted finally she jumped down with a thud and rearranged her outfit she was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and jeans her purpose was simple getting back home she had just finished eating and she needed to get back to her castle on the outer banks of the small village it was a deserted castle but rather roomy and still in one piece Dusk looked around she hoped to get to the castle without running into any humans she hated when she got discovered and then she had the entire village after her with garlic and torches and all that voodoo crap Dusk moved quickly into an ally and started heading west in the direction of home...
I Regret Nothing Because If I Did I Would Spend My Life Weeping...

I Fear Nothing Because I Don't Want To Spend My Life Cowering...

I Feel Everything Because I Don't Want To Spend My Life Empty...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Nightmares and Daydreams...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

(( here is a picture of the female im playing, if you want a male let me know. http://tinyurl.com/29ng8ua ))

In the local bar, she sings as she does everynight. Drunks come in and sit down. Wonder around with women under there arms, drunk as can be and try to sing what she can but fail at it in the time. This was the life she was in, she was but 18 when she was turned. That day will always be in her memorys. That day she would never unsee or fell. Singing to the locals here, she enjoyed her life as of now. Getting taken home by some drunk then feeding on them im as they walk in the door of his/her apartment. She loves it but... things get old....
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Dusk zig zagged in the alley dodging garbage can's and coming behind the local bar hearing signing Dusk sniffed the air another vampire she hissed and continued hoping she had not been detected by another vampire there were 3 others in the area and one was in the local pup...

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 pm

It was almost 4 am and it was time for the pub to close. Helping out around, the bar owner knew what, and who she was so he let her off earliy to get home before the day came. Walking in the house, she sighed in releaf getting off her feet for the first time in 6 hours. She needed to fed but she will do that tonight at the pub when she can.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 am

Dusk managed to get to her house in one piece sighing it was hard navigating the streets with 3 other vampire territory's to look out for 1 was a female vampire like herself and the other 2 were males that's all Dusk new about them each vampire would have there own territory and crossing into a another's vampire territory was forbidden unless you left quickly ever year or so the 4 vampire in the city would meet up to discuss terms and manage whatever needed to be talked about the last meeting was 4 years ago and one was more was soon coming up...

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 am

(So your doing a roleplay with 4 vampires, if its OK ill be a male)

Derren woke up sharply, in his castle. Light was streaming through the open blinds and hit his feet and he was running around screaming in pain. As he calmed down, Derren grabbed a curtain edge and through it across the huge pane before stretching his red eyes wide open and shouting, "MARLIN, you fool! Why did you open the curtains without my permission!" A short, fat man ran in and bowed quickly.
"It..wass t-too dark, master. The nightmare came back..." Derren sighed and stroke into a furious manner again.
"You need to drop this vision of yours, Marlin. Its caused nothing but trouble, if you bring it up again i might have to send you to one of the other vampires in the area." He sniffed, and growled sharply. Great, he thought, two in one area is just as much as i can take.
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 pm

(its fine by me if your male :P)

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Being the more 'agressive' type of vampire, Derren decided to go and feed. He grabbed his knife, and sped out at impossible speed. It was only an hour or so until daytime so he stayed in his territory and waited for a drunk to stumble by.

Half an hour later, Derren had a mess of fresh blood around his mouth and a large man lay on the floor. Unconcious, dammit, Derren thought. He chucked the man over his shoulders and ran back home before the day came. There was a great chance of a search if the police found the man unconcious in a pool of blood. Also, he had two bite-marks in his neck. The people werent entirely stupid. Theyre first thought would be: Vampire.

Derren wrapped up the man in tight ropes and paced around the room, thinking. Marlin ran down the steps and tapped his master on the shoulder. "Sir...the only way is to kill him. We cant let him go knowing hed been bitten, nor can we lie to him. The others would know."
"True." Derren sighed. "Get me my bowl, its feeding time."

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Dusk looked out her window the sent of blood drifted through the air Dusk gulped one of the other vampires had to be feeding Dusk had just finished feeding and was now bored maybe she should go bug one of the other vampires or scare the wits out of the priest again Dusk smirked to herself and watched the few people run around the town...

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:17 am

Derren plunged his teeth into the mans neck for the 3rd time. He was screaming and losing a lot of blood fast. It was coming out of everywhere, his nose, ears, even some came out of his eye- Marlin was cowering in a corner and fighting the urge to close his eyes. Derren wanted to finish the death off quickly, it was only a week before the next vampire meeting, and he didnt want the carnage to show up at the time.
As the man slowly closed his eyes and stopped breathing, Derren sensed a vampire watching him, she probably found the scent of blood. Damn. He had to lie to her, and save his chance to continue as leader of the city vampires.
He opened the door, told Marlin to dispose of the body and ran out. A few seconds later he dived up some stairs and stopped next to a marble oak door. He nudged it, and it fell open. Creeping in, Derren peeked outside, the day was coming, that means he was stuck in here until the night came. This wouldnt look good at the meeting, either.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Dusk closed her blinds the other vampire was somewhere near by she could feel its presence Dusk wondered how close the vampire was Dusk opened her door and heard something fall if someone had broken in through her downstairs entrance again she would buy a 3 headed demon dog to guard it it was the 5 time damn them Dusk began walking down her stair her blue eyes narrowed suspiciously...

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 am

Derren snuck inside and hid around the corner, sneaking close the door. Derren could sense the vampire just upstairs, slowly creeping down the stairs. "Theres no need for cat and mouse," Derren sighed walking to the foot of the stairs. "I just need to wipe your memory..." And with that, Derren pounced, grabbing the girls leg and throwing it over his shoulder.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Dusk was shocked when she was grabbed she snarled "let go of me or i will bite you" Dusk had just finished eating the last thing she needed was to be thrown around Dusk kicked the vampire that had grabbed her "its morning meaning even if you erase my memory your stuck here with me or would you prefer to have to explain to the other vampires how you came into my territory and stayed there without my consent" Dusk squirmed she was not in the mood to fight right now and she had no clue why she had another vampire trying to kidnap her...

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!