Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ninja Way

Ninja Way

a part of “Ninja Way”, a fictional universe by United We Stand.

RP based on the world of Naruto but many years after the series

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ninja Way”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ninja Way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sat May 07, 2011 3:19 pm

"Ninja Way"

Hey guys so this is how we're going to run:

Feel free to post a character for approval and if I like your style I'll approve it ASAP.
Post on here that you're interested and I'll be doubly likely to approve your character.
Be open to suggestions. If I spot something that could cause problems down the road I'll let you know.

Be active, be polite, and be respectful and we should have a good RP going.

Thanks
-UnitedWeStand

How the story will start:

Once the story gets going it'll be with everyone starting in the class right before the day of the final examination. The class will cover topics that genin should know and is essentially a review session. Course I won't be Rping the class (that's just boring) but that's where everyone will post their opening bit to kinda set the starting point.

After that teams will be assigned and then the Jonin leader of the team will be given some control over the next bit. I will add new "areas" for each team. These areas will be first be used for the jonin to administer their tests for their teams (You didn't think you'd get to be a jonin for free, did you? hehe). These tests should focus on improving teamwork between your new team members, so come up with some interesting plans.

After that the missions will begin, run by yours truly. Each time a team is assigned a mission, the mission will be handled in their team's area in the RP to maintain some organization. Feel free to read the stories of other teams just don't use whatever knowledge you garner there in your own RP until the teams return to Konaha. Once back in Konoha, return to posting RP posts in that area.

Ok, so hopefully that all makes sense. If you have any questions/complaints feel free to let me know :)
Last edited by United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ninja Way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Im intrested but Im not going to create a character just yet, Id like to wait and see if this gets any others, jus tknow Im watching intently

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sat May 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks for the interest. Usually it only takes one and then the ball starts rolling.

Atleast I hope lol

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yaku on Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm

I am basically doing what smrtazz said. I am just seeing if this will get anyone else before I make a character application. I am new to RP gateway and don't want to overload myself, but I am a huge naruto fan and very confident I can stay active on two RP's on a regular basis. In any case, looks interesting.

Yaku
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sat May 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Yaku wrote:I am basically doing what smrtazz said. I am just seeing if this will get anyone else before I make a character application. I am new to RP gateway and don't want to overload myself, but I am a huge naruto fan and very confident I can stay active on two RP's on a regular basis. In any case, looks interesting.

That's nothing. Wait until you get about 5 or so going. That's fun. Until you post the wrong message on the wrong board -.- lol

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh if you guys tell me what position you'd like I can atleast put ur names on the roster :)

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 08, 2011 1:12 am

Hey, Im making a Jonin character and i was wondering...what is hidden?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun May 08, 2011 11:07 am

I guess I'll take a genin slot...maybe...

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Sneakyrio wrote:Hey, Im making a Jonin character and i was wondering...what is hidden?

Oh sorry. A Hiden is essentially a clan technique.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiden

Shikamaru's clan (Nara) has the shadow technique, Shino's clan (Aburame) have the bugs, etc

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:59 pm

okay, I've sent a character that I've been using for a couple of Naruto RPs, for I love Naruto! BTW, if I send another character, it'll be either a Nara or a Hyuga person. And is it sad for someone to actually cry while watching anime? I'm being serious. Last night, Asuma died and I just started crying for Shikamaru's (total fangirl here) loss. I literally started bawling my eyes out!
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 08, 2011 5:15 pm

@ BeckkiSoli14 Hell no its not sad to cry at anime. A lot of anime is story driven and can pull your heart strings. Besides, I totally cried at Asuma's death. That was a very emotional scene. "The king.....is the unborn children of the leaf, I pass on my will of fire...to you, Shika..maru." OH! Gave me chills, and I'm a dude! Also, Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters because hes exactly like me! I also like Kisame, but thats because he is a complete and utter beast and no one could kill him, because he is a shark!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:21 pm

yeah, the english version of that episode will come out next week, and I'm looking forward to it. And I'm pretty much besotted with Shikamaru....Kisame's okay, I like the fan stuff on him. Oh, have you seen the Hiden Show on YouTube? it's by aug328 or something like that. It's hilarious! In fact, I'm going to go rewatch it all later..... :D

And speaking of Kisame, have you seen the fan stuff on him and Guy? PS, do you agree with me that when the people who run that show ran out of names for characters by the time they got to Guy? I mean, honestly, a guy named Guy? I laugh everytime I hear his name.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Haha crying at anime is just fine.

Also, I won't give too many spoilers if you haven't watched it yet, but there is someone that can kill Kisame.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:33 pm

yeah, I remember reading about that.....but I forgot who, but I think I might guess at it, but I won't. I'm such a geek, for I read the naruto.wikia.com on a lot of stuff, so I might be able to answer some questions on random stuff.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh right I should probably mention now that once the story gets going it'll be with everyone starting in the class right before the day of the final examination. The class will cover topics that genin should know and is essentially a review session. Course I won't be Rping the class (that's just boring) but that's where everyone will post their opening bit to kinda set the starting point.

After that teams will be assigned and then the Jonin leader of the team will be given some control over the next bit. I will add new "areas" for each team. These areas will be first be used for the jonin to administer their tests for their teams (You didn't think you'd get to be a jonin for free, did you? hehe). These tests should focus on improving teamwork between your new team members, so come up with some interesting plans.

After that the missions will begin, run by yours truly. Each time a team is assigned a mission, the mission will be handled in their team's area in the RP to maintain some organization. Feel free to read the stories of other teams just don't use whatever knowledge you garner there in your own RP until the teams return to Konaha. Once back in Konoha, return to posting RP posts in that area.

Ok, so hopefully that all makes sense. If you have any questions/complaints feel free to let me know :)

Gonna post this in the front post and in the RP's main page.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:50 pm

is my character okay? do I need to work on her? and should I tell other people in a Naruto RP I'm in about this one? Just throw it out there or something?

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Yeah yours is fine Bekki. I hit approve 5 times now -.- Stupid site lag.

Anyways, I'm looking for people who are interested in longer posts rather then one liners or really short posts. I was reading through that forum you were posting and I didn't see anyone I was particularly interested in inviting, but you've had more experience with them. If you see someone you think can do well, feel free to invite them.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 8:24 pm

BeckkiSoli14 wrote:is my character okay? do I need to work on her? and should I tell other people in a Naruto RP I'm in about this one? Just throw it out there or something?

I actually just realized something, as an academy student that's not quite a genin you have some rather advanced jutsu such as the healing and scapal. Might want to leave those as wanting to learn atleast for the beginning.

Unless you want to incorporate something like it occasionally backfires on you like your healing hands accidentally explode or something kinda funny like that. I can just imagine the green light expanding to a bubble form and then popping instead of healing.

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 08, 2011 9:25 pm

"That Person" didn't kill him though. We all know Kisame's fate, and i'm just saying that because im a huge Kisame fan. @Beckki Yes i have seen that stuff. Oh and TOTALLY!!! His name is MIGHT GUY for crying out loud. I think they were like "Alright we need another Jonin, a guy who can match Kakkashi. I mean this guy has to be mighty strong in order to be Kakkashi's rival.""I agree, how about him being able to use high-speed taijutsu and can unlock chakra gates and use fire abilities.""Thats perfect Mujo!""And he should have a bowl cut." The other two stare at him. "Why a bowl cut Hanatarou?""This guys gonna be cool, so we should give him a bowl cut, like the beatles.""Alright, what should ne name this mighty guy........" They all look at each other, eyes wide. In unison, "MIGHT GUY""And he should look like he has two caterpillars on his face."

And Lo, Might Guy was created.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Sun May 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Except that's not what I was talking about at all Sneak. He dies again later in the series. You haven't caught up yet lol

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!