Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Noble Born In Chaos OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nobels Born In Chaos OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:48 pm

I just need the Innocent Girl and Regina ^^ and then will start x3 and hopefully more body guards ^-^
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Man, you have such great RP ideas :D Could I reserve Regina De Lorme? I'll post her character sheet soon ^___^
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm

sure xD thnx your helping me a lot ^-^ now all i need is the innocent girl and a few other

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 pm

I am tempted to play a bodyguard as well... >>

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:43 pm

lol well i wanted everyone to have one character but im desperate lol so go right ahead i dont mind x3

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 pm

I hope I made her okay... >.> If I need to fix anything, let me know (I’m not sure if I made her a bit too obsessed with her brother... OTL )
I'll add more information on her power later (probably tomorrow), flesh it out more and such XD

Character Skeleton for A De Lorme

Name:Regina De Lorme
Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 113
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Wheat Blonde
Skin Tone: Very Pale

- Manipulating Others
- Roses
- Paintings
- Flattery
- Drinking Wine (even though she dislikes it’s taste)
- Dresses
- People Watching

Dislikes:
- Being ignored
- Tight spaces
- Apples
- Getting Dirty
- The taste of wine
- Birds
- Cold Weather
- Dirty Rooms
- Thin Blankets

Strengths:

When Regina wants something, she will do whatever it takes to get it. She isn't one to stain her hands (both figuratively and literally) to achieve her goals, using other people at times to do so. It isn't very apparent to those outside her family, but Regina cares deeply for those close to her. Her family is the most important thing to her, and her determination never fails her when she wants to keep them safe. When she is devoted to someone, she would almost sell her soul to them, but keeps from going that far. She is amazingly loyal and can be charismatic if she wants to be.

Flaws:

Regina is quite vain and egotistical, to the point that she sees herself as the most beautiful girl on earth. A gift to the world, she says. No matter how vain she is, she still has a lingering self-esteem issue that she denies with a passion. Even so, she craves so much for her brother’s attention, for him to love her as she loves him. Truthfully, her brother Amerigo is her one true weakness, someone she never wants to displease. It would be difficult for some to believe that she worships her elder brother, would do practically anything for him.

Other than this fact, she is quite selfish and only wants to have the most beautiful of things, and is much of a neat freak. She hates having anything untidy, and cleans constantly, even when it isn’t necessary. She always keeps everything in a certain place and, incidentally, never loses her things. Regina’s stubbornness can also make her quite difficult to deal with. When she makes a decision, it’s difficult to make her change her mind. She is very rash, though, and sometimes her decisions are made without thinking.

Fears:

Regina is quite afraid of change and large changes scare her senseless. In fact, she was quite bothered when she heard about the innocent girl, afraid that she would wreak everything in her life. She is still quite suspicious of her, spiteful even at times. She wants her family to stay the same, and she can't get over the possibility that the innocent girl might jeopardize everything for them.

Oddly enough, Regina is afraid of butterflies, particularly large groups of them. Butterflies are seen as the personification of someone’s soul, and a large group of butterflies is seen as a bad omen by some, so she avoids them altogether. She is quite superstitious, though she tries to avoid reading any books about it just to make her life a little easier.

Skills/Passions:

Regina is quite the poet, she finds writing poetry helps her pretend to have emotions, pretend to feel something inside her empty heart. She writes mostly about love, though it often is in a melancholic tone. She never addresses who she writes for, though many assume it is for her brother Amerigo. She has never actually addressed this "rumor", so it could be about anyone, though that doesn't seem likely.

She absolutely loves collecting things, and can sometimes be seen tinkering with odd projects she has lying around her room. She’s very skilled at sewing as well, and designs her own dresses. Stuffed animals clutter her bedroom, though one in particular is her most prized possession. It’s a pale blue, almost white rabbit with dark black button eyes. She adorned him with a silver collar, aquamarine and sapphire gems embedded into it. She named him Amery, which is dangerously close to her elder brother’s name.

Powers:

Regina has a split-personality. Her other side, the much darker, macabre side of herself, usually only manifests when her family is in danger. When this occurs, she goes into a "dying will" sort of state where rationality is forgotten, and she can't even control herself. She will do whatever is necessary to fix the issue, even die trying (if that ever were to truly happen). This dark side of herself can be considered her conscience (or lack there of), and often comments on what she does in her daily life. It seems more like tormenting or teasing her than anything else.

It is unknown when her other self came to be, or how it did so, but the dark hole that resides in the depths of her heart may have manifested it. It is a malevolent spirit that's only goal is to wreak havoc on others. Regina's will is the only thing that keeps this spirit from doing so, as she cares too much for her family to let it do anything to harm them. Because of this, the spirit is only limited to speaking to her, or channeling it's energy to her if she needs it.

It is only when Regina is most weak, vulnerable and helpless when the spirit takes full control. This is when her will is the at it's most vulnerable. It resembles a crack in a wall. If enough force is put into it, that crack could become a hole, letting anything held within break free. Her mental barriers fall down, and she can't control herself any longer.

Abilities:

Regina is very agile, though she isn't quite as strong as other vampires. Even so, she has excellent endurance and is blessed with astonishing beauty. She has quite good eyesight as well, her most unique quality that makes her quite useful when spotting people from quite the distance away, though she uses it to spy on others in her spare time.

Personality:

Regina can be quite chatty at times and can be a little immature as well. She does her best to think before she speaks, though habits die hard. She is quite cheerful, almost sickeningly so, though a hollowness lingers inside her dark brown eyes that she can never seem to shake off. She can be quite charismatic to others, though alone she is quite silent and detached. No one (besides her bodyguard, Sujinko) ever sees this side of her, though, she never wants to show people it. She smiles often, and is more a mischievous type of person than pure. But that may have something to do with her confusion with herself. Though she's been alive for upwards of seven centuries, she still doesn't know who she truly is, and doesn't understand others very much.

Crush/Lover/Love: Her elder brother, Amerigo De Lorme.

Theme Song: Black Cat - Mayday Parade
Last edited by Ereblitz on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Super AWESOME! Ereblitz I love it its amazing ^^ now we just need the main girl as well *sigh* I hope someone takes her soon >.< so we can start

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Character Skeleton for The Innocent Girl

Name:
Charis LeBlanche
Class:
Noble
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Height:
5'6
Weight:
Eye Color:
A warm, brown
Hair Color:
Ebony black
Skin Tone:
Creamy-pale

- Singing
- Peace & Quiet
- The night skies (stars, the moon, astronomy)
- Clouds
- Birds
- Exotic flowers

Dislikes:
- Screams
- Chaos
- Her health
- Self-mutilators
- Abusers
- Alcoholics

Strengths:
Charis seems to have the ability to cheer up anyone's day, fitting her angelic smile. Her purity and innocence seems to radiate out of her as a motivator, a rather strange one indeed. Her simple presence could make you feel at ease, and your worries gone, causing your problems to find its solutions smoothly.

Flaws:
She's too kind, too giving, one that could get her in danger. Whenever she finds something in need of help, she goes, no matter how dangerous. A bit gullible at that, she has no possible way for defending herself in fear of injuring her offender, even if she was assaulted first.

Fears:
- Dying
- Disappointing someone
- Becoming a torture victim

Skills/Passions:
Charis has a love for the arts. Although, one thing that stands out is Charis' voice, one of an angel. She would like to learn how to play a variety of instruments, however, to expand her musical knowledge. She's a decent artist as well, though was never good enough to create something magnificent. Just a few creative sketches here and there.

Personality:
Charis, Charis, Charis. Not your everyday girl of nobility. Unlike most girls born under a high status, she was kind and peaceful, pure and innocent. She didn't tell lies, nor did she argue with others, and she has kept that up for so many years. Charis is what you could define close to an 'angel', and it wouldn't be surprising if she just grew wings and flew away with your heart. Not love, but simple adoration for the girl. Around strangers, she's extremely polite in a natural way, not one like she's frozen and rigid. Amongst people she knows, just barely even, her carefree side comes out, and maybe her clumsy side as well. A playful girl by heart, she loves to have fun when necessary, but prefers peace and quiet over all else.
Last edited by fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Yes please xD You'll be a life saver ^-^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:05 am

There we go : D

All posted and made. Though, should I change her picture?

EDITT:// Nevermind the picture problem xD

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelheart on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:07 am

Character Skeleton for "Body Guards"

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/1599/sanaka3rk.jpg

Name: Sujinko (Last name is a secret)
Owner: Regina De Lorme
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 163lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black w/ red
Skin Tone: Pale

-Poetry
-Beauty
-Power
-Battle

Dislikes:
-Simplicity
-Ugliness
-Weakness
-Excessive talking
-Stupidity

Strengths:

Sujinko is loyal to the end, but only to his mistress. Her command is law, and he will stop at nothing to complete any task he is gives, even if it is the most mundane of requests. He is very thorough in his actions, and quite meticulous about anything he decides to undertake, so it can be easily expected that he will, without fail, finish whatever he is called upon to start.

Flaws:

Sujinko has an ego, and it is based largely on beauty and his own skills. As such, it is quite easy to deter him by either surrounding him with ugliness, or doing something that tarnishes his own beauty. Also, while he is a bodyguard, Sujinko is not extremely strong, instead using his speed and expert precision to defeat his foes, or the foes of his mistress. But, if caught in a physical struggle, it will be likely that Sujinko will lose.

Fears:

Sujinko shows very little fear, though he, like any other human being, does have dark shadows that haunt him. For one, Sujinko has a deep fear of non-violent contact with another, feeling that any touch could cause some sort of reaction in him that forced him to overrule rational thought.

Skills/Passions:

Sujinko is a master martial-artist, having trained in his homeland with not only his fists, but with an assortment of weapons,giving him a wide range of choices when confronted in combat.

Other than that, Sujinko thoroughly loves flowers, and all other plant life, planting small gardens at wherever he may be residing at the time. And he is also a lover of the culinary arts, being quite the skilled chef.

Personality:

Sujinko is rather soft-spoken, speaking up only when something catches his eye, or when spoken to by his mistress or another. He often admires things, either with his words, or from afar, and is quite the romantic. When he does speak, he does so very beautifully, flowering up his words to add the sweetest tones to his sentences. Though, when he is given a task, or when his mistresses life is in danger, he becomes a monster in comparison to his normal self, his entire persona taking on a darker tone.

Bio:

Sujinko was born in the far east, and trained specifically by the highest families of the eastern kingdoms to guard nobles of high class and stature. He became known in his homeland as "Sujinko the Devil" due to the red in his hair and his merciless nature. It wasn't long before the lords of the east began to fear Sujinko, and as such, used their power and influence to send him off to the west,where he was quickly found by the De Lorme family, specifically the lady Regina, and was made her personal bodyguard.
CLICK!!!! Image Image Image Image

Angelheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 am

I think someone is targetting this topic. Notice how almost all the posts are rated 1 star
ImageImage

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelheart on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:04 am

Huh, guess I didn't notice.

Angelheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:18 am

I didn't notice either until I started rereading everyone's character sheets then I noticed my own rep went down.

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelheart on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:23 am

Well, unfortunately people don't rate my posts, so I have no rep, not that such a thing really matters much to me anyway.

Angelheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 am

Well sadly enough some people will only accept roleplaying with high rated players. It's very sad. Well anyway at least we got some more people. Two more hopefully and we can get underway.

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelheart on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 am

Yeah, I really do hope my character gets accepted, I've already grown to like him. lol

Angelheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Nightze wrote:I think someone is targetting this topic. Notice how almost all the posts are rated 1 star

Ahh, yeah, it DOES seem targeted, and all of your character sheets aren't even half-bad =/

Evil targeter? I will DEMOLISH YOU >3

Nightze wrote:Well sadly enough some people will only accept roleplaying with high rated players. It's very sad. Well anyway at least we got some more people. Two more hopefully and we can get underway.

I like literacy, and I'm a grammar freak, I'll admit, but I can't believe people would go that low D: Roleplaying can be for anyone, right?

Eww. I'm sick. That's probably why I'm so off with everything today T__T

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 pm

fumeii wrote:I like literacy, and I'm a grammar freak, I'll admit, but I can't believe people would go that low D: Roleplaying can be for anyone, right?

Eww. I'm sick. That's probably why I'm so off with everything today T__T

I think this is where people need to grow up and learn to be grown ups.

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Can I have my body guard already a vampire and for some reason is Erasmus's bodyguard? I will add on the powers and abilities part for now. This is one of the longest time taking character sheets I ever made. Glad to be finally finished.

Character Skeleton for "Body Guards"

Name: Akane (the one she uses, but is fake)/ Hana (real name)/ (last name is unknown and secret)
Owner: Erasmus De Lorme
Sexuality: Unknown

Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: 103 lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Pure black
Skin Tone: Very pale cream, sometimes with a tint of pink.

2. Playing the flute
3. Teasing and tickling Erasmus
4. Red/Pink
5. Wind
6. Rabbits
7. Silence and sometimes being alone.
Dislikes:
1. Sweets
2. People worrying about her
3. Most men
4. When people ask her of her past
5. Betrayal
6. Crowded places
7. Very loud and noisy atmosphere

Strengths: Akane fights well with or without her kantana/sword. She listens to people and is dependable. Her luck and knowledge also exceeds many, because of her very long life.
Flaws: Her stubbornness and acting before thinking. She also doesn't show her emotions too much and never says what she wants.
Fears: Betrayal, to be all alone and forgotten, and her brother's answer why he killed their father.
Skills/Passions: Flute, rabbits, fighting with Kuroi, flowers
Powers: Manipulate souls including seeing souls, seeing their true intentions (eyes glow blue), controlling and possessing souls (eyes glow red). Seeing people's true intentions drain half of her energy, controlling/possessing souls drain three fourth of her energy and seeing souls is normal for her and doesn't drain any energy. She can also heal almost anything, but herself unless it is dead and it drains a quarter of her energy.
Abilities: Speed, Strength, Agility, Able to persuade and convince people easily, Great memory

Personality:
Akane is usually emotionless, but she shows emotions but they are fake. She can be a bit sarcastic when she speaks and can be quite violent when she wants to be. She is also careful and cautious. However, deep inside, she is caring although it is a bit fake. She never shows it though and appears to not care about much. Akane is intelligent and the amount of her knowledge scares her. She get bored easily, but she doesn't care too much about it. Akane is quite independent, but no one quite knows why she became a bodyguard in the first place. Even Akane doesn't know too well. She doesn't quite know her own feelings and emotions too well and is not very honest. Her heart is empty and is yet to be filled. She doesn't feel pain and doesn't feel warmth. Akane can also be very deceiving and sneaky. Her fragile and small appearance deceives people into thinking she is weak and delicate, but she is actually very strong and merciless. Akane's presence is not very noticeable and often, people do not see her or notice her. Akane seems to be carefree and seems to be fine with anything, and in reality it is pretty true. Akane can be quite rude and mean to strangers or newcomers sometimes. It takes a while for her to start acting polite to someone and she doesn't trust too easily. Akane has been betrayed before, but knows she can't always not trust people, so she started to trust some people carefully and cautiously. She also usually wears her traditional clothing that she always wear rather than expensive clothing. It doesn't seem right for a bodyguard anyway. Akane is strict to herself on tradition like her parents and would only kill if she have to using Kuroi.

Bio:
Akane was born a long long long time ago in the north where it was cold and poor. The world was poor at that time and Akane's family happened to be one of the poorest families there was. They could barely eat 3 meals a day and their was always very little food on the plates. She was still nice and gentle and cute at that time and was innocent. Her mother had died giving birth to her, but she had a nice and gentle older brother that was 2 years older and a wonderful father. She loved her older brother a lot as a family and admired him. Akane was still known as Hana as that time and her brother and she would practice fighting with kantanas and their body with their father to teach them. Her father had said that once they were old enough, he would have them wield the Shiroi and Kuoi blades that are passed down from generation to generation in their family. It was tradition and the blades were powerful and well known throughout the country. They were opposites, Shiroi meaning white and Kuroi meaning black. Her brother and Akane progressed in fighting with fake blades and soon were very strong and skillful. Their family was to serve the nobles and protect them and soon, Akane and her brother would go off into their own world to have their own nobles to protect. Her brother also taught her how to play the flute. When Akane was 6, her brother started to grow distant from her and Akane wondered if she did something wrong. Akane was worried and sad. At age 10, her brother stopped talking to Akane completely and stayed away from her. Then one day, the house lit on fire. Akane was in her room at that time in her bed sleeping. The full moon hung in the sky shining brightly, however, it was red to Akane's eyes. She gripped her rabbit stuffed animal with her small right hand and rubbed her eyes walking towards the room she heard her father and brother shouting. As she heard a painful yell from her father, Akane looked at the blade, Shiroi stuck into her father's chest. Her eyes widened and slowly looked at the one gripping the hilt of the kantana. It was her brother. She whispered, "Why?" as the rabbit fell from her hands. She looked at her brother's face and tears trickled from both of their faces. Her brother softly spoke, "Hana." and the ran away taking the Shiroi blade with him. All that Akane could comprehend was that her brother killed her father. Her eyes were wide with tears flowing down her cheeks, but she did cry out or shout in pain. She looked over at the Kuroi blade on the table and slowly went towards it with her heart pounding in her chest. She slowly took the kantana with the sheath into her small hands and carried it on her back. She walked out the house slowly as her small house crashed down on top of her father and the rabbit stuffed animal, but not before she grabbed the flute her brother gave her.

Akane roamed the streets and lived in an alleyway after the incident. She got food from stealing silently and getting food from the trash and ground. People avoided her and stayed away and murmured behind her back. Akane didn't care and didn't think. Her eyes were empty with no glint in them. Over the years, she decided to get revenge on her father and kill her own brother and ask him why he killed her father. Akane grew emotionless and didn't trust people and hated most men ever since. Many people pitied her and had sympathy for her but many more were disgusted at her and avoided her. Some kids who were around would sometimes throw trash at her, but she never cared. After roaming around for 7 years, when she was in the alleyway, a man who had very pale skin came up to her. Akane quickly held on to Kuroi and held it out in front of her with it unsheathed. "Go away." she said strongly. However, the man just came and said in a heavenly voice, "Change your identity and find the De Lorme family in France. They will appear a few hundred or thousand of years from now. You will be able to live a better life." The man suddenly lifted Akane's chin and the Kuroi blade fell from her hands as the man bit her. She fell unconscious and by the time she woke up, the man was gone. What was left was a bottle of red liquid. She drank it feeling thirsty and felt a bit different, but ignored it. Little did she know it was the man's blood. Akane was confused and lived her daily alleyway life for a hundred years when she realized she wasn't aging then figured out she was a vampire. Akane then changed her name from 'Hana' to 'Akane' and removed/erased her last name and family name. Akane then traveled to France with Kuroi and roamed around on the streets there once again. Finally, after a few hundred years of searching, she found the family's home and opened the door. The people accepted her and she was assigned as Erasmus's bodyguard. She didn't mind and was grateful to the people. She still intended to hunt her brother down and kill him and ask why he killed their father. She will always listen for his name, Hiroki, and the opposite of her blade, Shiroi. However, she doesn't know that Hiroki had also changed his name and it is now Aoi.
Last edited by plumies on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!