Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Noble Born In Chaos OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nobels Born In Chaos OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm

8D Yay more people! -flail- Haha, Merry-chan does not get a body guard because he is too special! >D

Merry-chan: B-but...I wanna!

No...you are supposed to be awesome, shhhh.

Merry-chan: But I'll be so alone! -dramatic sob cry- (read: out of another plaything)

-_-;;; But, Merry-dear, what about all of your pretty voices?

Merry-chan: OwO OH! YES! Pretty pretty voices!~ They will love me and talk to me and hold me when I am aloooone~! ^w^

Oh dear...>_> I feel that he is a special one indeed...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm

dang...i wanna join but don't know what to be..D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Be a body guard~ =D

My goodness, Rend, I would laugh SO HARD if, uhh, 'Merry-chan' acted like that in the IC xD

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Everyone is accepted ^-^ thank you so MUCH! xD I'll have the IC up as soon as possible. We just need one more bodyguard then we will be complete, but I'll start making the IC

Everyone your characters are awesome and ummmm fumeii is your character half asian?? becuase she's from France and she doesnt look French O.O lol xD if she is half its fine ^-^
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 pm

I dunno, that was just an innocent picture and it was pretty.

: D But yeah, sure, she probably has some Asian blood in her, to make it realistic.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Okay. Thanks. -waits patiently for the next character to be made- Can't wait for the IC to start. ^^
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Body guard for the book worm.. hmm whoever makes this character it shall be very interesting indeed.
ImageImage

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 pm

lol okay x3 this story is in the 1600s but hey its my story so it can have many twists xD

Okay now to the important here's how my vampires are like and a bit of extra info ^-^

1. My Vampires can't walk in sunlight, (not becuase they'll die but because there super sensitive, they don't turn to ashes or burn they just get sun burned)
2. Garlic and Holy water won't work on them, some of the vampires are very religious it doesnt effect them
3. The only way to kill them is by a stake at the heart or by cutting them up in pieces and burning them
4. They don't sleep in coffins unless they want to but they sleep in beds like everyone else

1. This story is set in the 1600s Versailess, France this is waaaaaaaaaay before the French Revolution
2. The De Lorme family live in Versailles but in an isolated area covered with trees near the Kings's Castle

Will that's it for now ohhh and I'll need to talk to fumeii since she'll be the first to post later before I post the IC up ^-^ its just a bit to tell so we can start of good Thanks again for everyone for joining. Also if anyone was late to join contact me and we can find you a spot I can always make up new postions so everyone can be in it x3

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 pm

I would hope she would be since....It will be me! {Dun, dun, dah!....Yeah I pity you and Placido De Lorme right now...} Aya asked me to join and she already knows how shes going to be ;)
Oh and on another note...Hi fumeii! Looks like were already in another RP together.{Looks like one of my RP's died agian so here I am!}
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:14 pm

JESS! : D

We're in another one together <3

And okay, Aya, go ahead with the... uh, 'talk'!

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 pm

lol don't worry its nothing serious or bad x3 I just wanted to say that for your first post it has to start of with either her walking through the cold mid dark streets or her opening the large white door to the De Lorme's estate and just describe (what ever you like) about it just remember there ricj nobles lol xD that's pretty much it hten otehrs can start to post ^-^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Alright, gotcha :]

But wait, if Charis walks through that large white door, does she immediately spot the De Lorme's? Or maybe she only spots one of them?

Or gets questioned by a guard?

And does she stay at the estate? Also, for what reasons? It's either made in the story, or we can be creative and go wild with it? >D

Are there going to be any rebel/rogue vampires, or perhaps assassins that want to kill the De Lormes? Perhaps due to some past issues or events...or want to target Charis to get to the nobles, OR things are sent to kill her since she had disobeyed death's path for her? I'm full of stupid, wild, and sketchy ideas at the moment :]

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:49 pm

lol its okay ummm to answer you questions

No you won't spot anyone the main entrance will be empty (theres a large stair case the leads up stairs (has 4 floors x3) very grand, the whole place is very luxeries I'll post pics in a bit of it ^-^)

Assasins no yet actually maybe later I'll inform everyone when they are need its more of a romance at the moment

And she does stay in the estate she is of course now a vampire thanks to Aremigo, she is like a new born vampire she has a high hunger percent then the otehr vampires since she's new but somehow she manages to keep herself sane and not go one a rampage :)

Aurora will now your coming sicne she knew what her brother was up to but th eotehrs will be in for a shocker especially Regina, she'll be like your motal enemy for a maybe forever?? O.O lol xD

All the siblings are very close the younger ones listen to Aremigo the most since his the oldest the second one is Aurora she's like the one who calms her brother in his rampages and insanity and keeps it very well hidden from her younger siblings so they won't worry. She'll be the one who will accept you first ^-^ since she already knew about you and did a background check lol xD but the otehr siblings I don't know I jus now Regina is going to try and kill you ^^' ohhh and also since she's a new born vampire she has the basic abilities any vampire has once the story progresses she'll develop powers (whatever you like) Aurora and Aremigo will train her.

So yea that's basically it unless I forgot something O.O which I'll think really hard about but anything else besides that you guys can go WILD! XD that's just the basic things ^-^ how you feel for each other, romances, betrayls, hatered, scandels etc. go right ahead x3

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Alrighty then. So Amerigo was the guy that stabbed Charis with a sword xD

Okay, makes enough sense. Can't wait to start~! > u <

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Yea ^-^ you should watch the video this RP was insired by x3 I love it XD GO VERSAILLES~! there awesome :3

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:21 pm

AHHH VERSAILLES. JASMINE. D:

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 pm

XD Ohohoh~! I can see Regina steaming with anger when she sees Charis ^___^ The drama will begin so very quickly!

*claps hands* This'll be so much fun!!! ;D Can't wait for the IC!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 pm

LOL, hopefully Charis won't get brutally injured by Regina's wrath xD

Mmm, hey Aya, when will the IC be up? I'm not rushing or anything, just curious : D

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 pm

lol, you never know. Hmmm, we'll have to see what Amerigo does.

If he orders Regina to be nice.... she might not unless her full wrath on Charis (yet)

XD but she'll be very angry, that's for sure!

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Well I'll be posting it 2morrow actually since IceFoxJess couldn't post her profile and I wanted everyone to be ready when its up. And I have more time 2morrow to be on (its Sat. x3) I'll post the IC 2morrow at around 3 or 4 (I have a funraiser to be at ^^' during the morning) ^-^ so don't worry I'm working on it right now so I can post it right away for 2morrow so everyone can start and well we also need Rend to be on he is after all or big show man xD hahaha

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!