Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not a Leader! A coward. Signup/OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Not a Leader! A coward. Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 pm

There once was a land, it was made of sand,
its leader wasnt a scare, that he couldnt bear,
but somehow he was afraid, because of his men and maid,
he couldnt help himself, thats why he had plenty of whisky on his shelf,
he felt alone, when his men saw him they let out a moan,
the leader was a scaredy cat, not an evil rat.

(:3 if a little poem doesnt explain then I will put it in normal words)

Plot: Welcome to the desert land of Malota. It has beautiful oases but it is a land where a dictator rules. The leader of Malota was Servius Malo. But he got sick and died. Now his only son is the new ruler. There is a problem. The new ruler is a coward and locks himself in his quarters. He thinks that his new young generals and ministers are scary, although they try not to be scary. The only person the new ruler trusts is his childhood friend, who tries to help his friend, but some of the other people make it hard. It might be a bumpy and funny ride from here on.

The new leader: (Enter name here) is the new ruler of Malota. He is a coward and what Japanese people call Hikikomori, a person who is afraid of the outside world. Well not all the way. He would like to go outside but his fear of his most loyal companions keeps him from going through the palace. He most likely wants to avoid his scary ministers. It depresses him. The only person to keep him from going insane or killing himself is his childhood friend.

Generals and ministers: When the old leader died, the old generals and ministers resigned and put their sons and daughters in charge of their positions. They are all adults ranging from age 18 to 35. They are loyal to their dictator but dont know why he is afraid of them. Some of them are obviously scary, others are not. They mostly wear suits or military uniforms (they are blue).

Maids and servants: There are only a few of them and are the least scary to the leader with one exception.

Rules: No godmodding
Have fun!

Char sheet:

Name:
Nickname/Alias:
Role: (Protagonist/Minister/General/Servant)
Appearance:
Clothing:
Scariness rating: (1 is not scary, 10 is scary enough to depress the leader or give him a heart attack)
Actual rating: (This is what people in general would rate the scariness)
Special traits:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Background:
Crush (optional):

Name: Kira Acalla
Alias: Killer
Role: Maid. but actually a minister
Appearance: http://safebooru.donmai.us/post/show/60 ... s-dress_li
Clothing: When playing the maid she wears a frilly blue and white lolita dress with a blue choker. But she mostly wears her blue uniform which is a short blue skirt and white shirt (only two buttons open) with a blue tie, a black turtleneck under the shirt, a blue military jacket and combat boots.
Scariness rating: 9
Actual rating: 9 (everyone thinks shes scary)
Special traits: Can get through any door, she has problems accepting no as an answer
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: She is nice but in a way that freaks everyone out, she doesnt like people getting near her crush, she is weird, kinda messed up in the head
Background: Her father was the defense minister. Kira herself is called Killer by her friends and companions because they think she is a psycho who could kill anytime. She has a crush on the leaders childhood friend and doesnt like it when the leader is in there with her crush since she thinks her crush might have an affair. If that is the case, she has enough power to punch through the thick wooden doors of the palace.
Crush: Childhood friend of protagonist.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Not a Leader! A coward. Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Name: Lulu Clairoux
Nickname/Alias: Zero
Role: Just like Kira. Maid/ Tactician minister
Appearance: Image
Clothing: What she's wearing in the pic, is what she wears when she is the Tactician Minister. When she is working as a maid, she wears this. (( http://dgraymanime.files.wordpress.com/ ... girl-4.jpg <==her maid outfit))
Scariness rating: 4
Actual rating: 2
Special traits: She can calm anybody down, she can calm anybody down, and she tends to get smarter at random moments
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Lulu is usaully level headed, and clam. But when she is around the king, she tends to be quite clumsy, and easily embarressed
Background: Lulu grew up with her mother, who was the child of rich merchant, and was pampered. She tried to raise Lulu as a smart girl who hated war, but Lulu wanted differently. She played chess, always winning, and planned attacks for snowball fight during the winter, then join the army and made her way up to the Tactician Minister.
Crush (optional): Protagonist

Hope this okay. Cus' this seems like a really good RP. ;D
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah you are accepted Kaoru-chan.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:39 pm

I'd reallly love you to reserve the spot for the leader, if that's okay. Got the concepts, just not the time.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah thats fine.^^

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 am

Name: Fermat Malo
Nickname/Alias: Highness, scaredy cat, shut-in, etc.
Role: Protagonist
Appearance:Image
Clothing: Image Example. Mostley western style clothing, mostly baroque.
Special traits: Unpredictability to an extent. Status/power. Increased magnetism of admirers of his works, both sane and not so.
Sexuality: asexual. No interest in or pleasure resulting by sex. Sex can be quite scary.
Personality: He is a gigantic coward, a subject of many of less obscure irrational fears, especially that of hippopotamuses. His cowardice is matched with dirty tactics of avoidance, though shorted sighted ones.
The main thing he tries to use to occupy his mind in his quarters is the reading and writing of philosophical and religious works. Intellectualism is countered by growing madness, resulting in his speech being totally sophisticated to the max, as well as incoherencies in his writings.
Background: Servius raised his first born son as a tool, not a successor. Servius had eventually found that his chosen queen was infertile, and adopted. Fermat on the other hand was a mistake, the result of the king sleeping with a maidservant.

Servius put pressure on Fermat to be a religious scholar, and consult to the crown prince. The boy generally became a butt monkey of both his superiors, though he was loyal and serviceable to their cause by writing works of legalism propaganda. He was already a shut-in for the most part because of that. A certain someone was a constant encouragement for him, and with editing often made the writings a tad more sensible then they were originally.

When Servius got sick, the crown prince was by his side against advisement. Both died, and Fermat was thrown into the position by default, and thrown into shock.
Crush (optional): childhood friend

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 am

BurningBridget you are accepted.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 am

Can one of you play the childhood friend? If not then the childhood friend will be a NPC.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Name:Joseph Ritzik
Nickname/Alias:Iceman
Role: general
Appearance: 6ft 2 with blue eyes and short brown hair. has scar down his cheek giving his face a permanently sarcastic look.
Clothing: wear some grey army fatigues only rank feature is that he wears a generals stars and cap
Scariness rating: 7 not really that scary as he likable person liked by his men
Actual rating: 6 with friends and his trusted men he is a likable man but in combat can frighten even his own side
Special traits: good tactician
Sexuality: straight
Personality: happy friendly person who is perfectly agreeable and many people like. In wars he has a strangely calm nature
Background: was born to a middle family joined but never really excelled at school so was sent with all the other rejects at school to the army where he was snapped up as an officer in combat he was always calm and in some cases described as cold hence his name iceman. Fought his way up the ranks to general
Crush (optional):
(if you want i can change it to the kings best friend)
everyone has to make a choice, me i choose not to make a choice.

lone world
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah that would be good. We still need the kings childhood friend.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Hey, I wouldn't mind playing the childhood best friend. From the looks of it, both the king and a bisexual maidservant have crushes on this particular character, I guess I'll make a girl.

And I'll add another male character, so the gender ratio will stay even...

Name: Daena Mustof
Nickname/Alias: none
Role: King's best friend

Appearance:
Clothing: If she does not wear the above attire, she can be found in the same blue uniform as the rest.
Scariness rating: 1
Actual rating: 4

Special traits: quick thinker, practical, understands people
Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: To most people, Daena is kind and caring. She refuses to make judgements about others. However, she can be a little obsessed with her work, not taking time to enjoy herself. She can be quite intense to those who interrupt her work or mess up her plans, which is why she has a higher actual rating than scariness rating.

Background: Daena, the daughter of the former Public Relations MInister and a female journalist, grew up close to the palace in which she now resides. She has known Fermat forever, and he has always been self-conscious and believes himself unworthy. She agrees with this to some extent, but she still is best friends with him.

Crush: none, as of now...

Name: Aidon Swanisetta
Nickname/Alias:
Role: Minister

Appearance:
Clothing: He doesn't actually ever wear that ^, but that's the best pic I could find. Typically, Aidon prefers loose shirts and cloth breeches, but he wears the same uniform as everyone else when working.
Scariness rating: 8
Actual rating: 6

Special traits: math genius
Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: Aidon has a tendency to sum people up within five minutes of meeting them. Then he decides whether it's worth it to get to know them better. He is somewhat greedy and ambitious, and he is good at hiding his feelings. However, he also is a philosopher at heart and despises the very society he outwardly embraces. He only shares this side of himself with someone he not only loves but trusts, since he believes that the two are not even remotely related.

Background: Aidon lived in a rich banking family, expecting to inherit the business, when he ended up killing a man who had attacked him and was disinherited. Desperate to find a job, he ended up becoming friends with Daena, who was able to introduce him to the former King, who hired him. He is the most experienced Minister, being the only one to have joined the staff before the new King was appointed.

Crush: Kira. She intrigues him.

Citing my images in order:
http://g.purevolumecdn.com/cdnImages/re ... Kimono.jpg
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/245479-Anima ... isplay.jpg

Hey Kaoru_Chan, do you mind letting me know if you're still interested in joining "The Hand of God"? If you are, the character sheet is up.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:17 am

Music10111 you are accepted. I will post another replied as soon as I get IC up, gimme 15 minutes.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 am

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Sorry the post is crappy. I had to rush.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:48 pm

My character is a full blown Yandere, eh?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 am

Just to clear some confusion…Fermat thinks Kira is a human incarnation of the goddess Ishtar.

Ishtar is a goddess of the Babylonian pantheon. Ishtar’s affiliations are of love, sex, fertility, and war. As one can guess from this combo, many stories involving Ishtar feature her going totally of her rocker. Ishtar is the original yandere.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am

Well some of the people here know that I am a believer of the babylonian pantheon. My friend/wannabe gf is too, she is kinda extreme though. Extreme = Death to the infidels type of extreme. Good that she hasnt actively attacked any monotheists yet.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!