Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not a Leader! A coward. IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Not a Leader! A coward. IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:29 am

OOC: not-leader-coward-signup-ooc-t36975.html

Kira woke up and got dressed. The first thing she thought of was her crush Daena. She looked around for her but didnt find Daena. She had a suspicion. Kira went to the leaders room. On the way she greeted the other members of the council. "Daena, my love. Where are you?" She said and finally got to the leaders room. "Daena! Are you in there? Stay away from the leader. You are my love. Fermat stay away from her!" She said as the door was locked. She began scratching at the door sounding first innocent but getting scarier each second. "Let me in. Please. Daena let me in. Fermat! Open the door!"
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Not a Leader! A coward. IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Kira woke up and got dressed. The first thing she thought of was her crush Daena. She looked around for her but didnt find Daena. She had a suspicion. Kira went to the leaders room. On the way she greeted the other members of the council. "Daena, my love. Where are you?" She said and finally got to the leaders room. "Daena! Are you in there? Stay away from the leader. You are my love. Fermat stay away from her!" She said as the door was locked. She began scratching at the door sounding first innocent but getting scarier each second. "Let me in. Please. Daena let me in. Fermat! Open the door!"

Fermat was up all night, working on a doctrine of laws. It was about time he did something worthy of position, though he wasn’t exactly confident at his steps forward. But he was even starting to question how solid he was making the guidelines. He was just getting on property policies when Kira was going on her morning rampage. He instinctively pushed his desk into form of the door, would have done the same with his bed two, but healmost collapsed in the attempt. He was screwed., and the only weapon he could possible defend himself with now was his mouth.

In all honesty, he be fine if Daena did fall for someone as long as she was happy, and he’d still be visited by her. And if said partner were a woman so be it, he would legalise such a marriage. But Kira the title of killer for a reason.

“As the Malotain scholars often say,” He wimpered. “there are no boobs in the room, and no fools wanted in it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Despite Kira's fears, Daena was not with Fermat at the time. Stirring in her quarters, she yawned and stretched, immediately donning her blue kimono, which was comfortable and classy. Then she headed off for some food, where she intended to meet the other ministers. She loved Fermat dearly (as a friend, of course) but she was tired of his meekness. The public wasn't going to stand for his current reclusive self for much longer, and it was her job to change that impression. As if she had a chance of that...

On her way through the stone-paved corridors, she ran smack into Aidon, who was frowning over something. "Sorry," he expressed in his tenor voice. He seemed just as distracted as Daena, and she turned and watched as he headed onward toward the washrooms. She turned and resumed her progress.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Kira stopped scratching at the door. She took a break and didnt say anything. In the next moment, she punched a hole in the door and looked through it. Her eyes were looking straight at Fermat. "I see you Fermat. But Daena doesnt seem to be here." She said with a sick smile. Kira then turned around and saw Daena walking at the other end of the hallway. "DAENA!! I finally found you my love. Good that Fermat wasnt near you to come on to you or I would have tortured him, even if he is the leader." She said and ran towards Daena.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 am

Fermat had made a mistake; he had called Kira a fool. As an ominous silence filled the air, the king took a step back. He couldn’t have won. The assault began. A single punch, and a light other than the lantern hanging from his bed post shown in. Fermat fell to his knees, goosebumps all over and shivering. His tights became moist as he awaited his doom.

But Daena’s presence saved him. Poor girl, he thought.

The god fearing man looked down at his mess and sighed. “You can’t fire Ishtar.” The papers were put back and order, and tired to get back to where he left off. Unfortunately, he strugled keep his eyes from darting between his work and the new window. There was no way he could do it on his own, though with staff like Kira, what other way was there?

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Daena grimanced and forced herself not to run from Kira. "Hello, Kira," she said. "It's my duty to keep Fermat out of trouble, so I would have had to kill you then." She didn't like Kira and didn't understand what Aidon saw in her. Speaking of which...

"Hey Kira, how's it going?" he asked, grinning as he walked past. "Come eat breakfast with us, okay?" Daena mentally glared at him; the fool could eat with her anytime he wanted, but he should leave her out of it!

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 am

"I would like to come eat breakfast with you guys. I havent eaten anything yet." Kira said. She then turned to Daena and said with a cute smile: "Are you coming too? And dont threaten me Daena-chan. You dont want to threaten me." Kira then began walking towards the dining room and came to a sudden stop. "I forgot something." She ran to Fermats room and grabbed his hand. After a short "FERMAT Breakfast!" she ran down the hallway dragging Fermat with her. In the dining room she let go and changed to her maid outfit.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Joseph woke up and realized where he was he had been having dreams again dreams he thought had long been put to rest. He tried to remeber what woke him the loud fermat Breakfast reminded him, "i had quieter days in a cannon" he thought to himself. he stood up and got dressed but left his fatigue jacket open and left his cap on the table. "Breakfast i think" he walked over to the door and left his room walking towards a place where he could get some food passing a few minister who he gave curt greeting to and just walked on.

Joesph walked into the dining room and saw others sitting around so he got food and sat down.
everyone has to make a choice, me i choose not to make a choice.

lone world
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!