Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassin's Pledge

Notice

a part of “Assassin's Pledge”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

Balance and Corruption conflict with the turning of a new era as the Assassin once known as the Red-Eyed Demon leads a band of unlikely heroes into the yet untold future of a continent and all its people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Assassin's Pledge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Notice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:42 pm

There are three points I would like to make clear just so that we're all on the same page and so we don't confuse one another

1. Whenever your character is thinking, use italics for the dialogue like so: Just another day in the woods He thought.

2. Whenever your character speaks out loud, either to themselves or to others, use quotation marks: "So what is your weapon of choice?"

3. Whenever you portray your character in action, make sure to split the paragraphs in accordance with what it is they're doing and when their actions change. Using the opening scenario for an example, the first paragraph could be how they come to realize that the town is under attack, the second paragraph is their initial reaction, the third is how they enter the brawl, and the fourth is how they move forward from there. Make sure to use the return key to split the paragraphs so we can tell one paragraph from the next.

Thanks everyone!

p.s.
Don't be afraid of long posts, I prefer them because they have more opportunities for depth and cool happenings
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Notice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I forgot to put Ral Shie at the top of one of my most recent posts.

Sorry about that guys.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:34 am

Ya, me too; i haven't figured out how to put the location yet so, just ignore that....
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Angelwolf, it's a little drop-down list thing at the upper right-hand corner of the posting tab after you hit "reply to roleplay," just for future reference. =)
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 pm

For those who are wondering, Kain accidently posted the same thing twice which is why there's a blank post above my last. Also, Dionkar336 and I have done this kind of thing before, which is why we are so quick to post back to back like we have been. If you think we start moving things ahead faster than you can keep pace, let me know and we'll back off. I want everyone to participate, but it's hard when the two of us have a larger window of access for posting than most others.

Thanks everyone.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:43 am

Hey, um I was wondering how we're going to be forced to be a group? Just a question...

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Eventually, yes we will be a group, but not immediately if you'd prefer your character to remain at a distance. It kind of defeats the purpose of the rp if we don't act as a team soon, as if we all go our separate ways, there is no more story for the individuals to follow. This rp was designed for a group mentality, and you'll find it worth your while to become part of the group soon, but as I said before, you don't have to immediately.

So eventually we shall be a group, but not immediately.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:43 pm

TwiliXdragon, am I correct in assuming that you no longer wish to be a part of this rp?

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh, I definatley want to be in the group! I was just wondering.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Okay then. It should be easily noted that twiliXdragon has abandoned the rp. I would like to know if everyone else would consider it worthwhile to stay involved as well. With dionkar336 and myself doing the majority of the posting thus far, I would understand if any of you felt left out.

Give me your honest opinions on this everyone, as we lost one member already and I'd rather not lose another.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:42 pm

I make it a habit not to enter a RP unless I'm in it for the long haul, and I don't ever abandon things unless they are well and truly dead. I think this plot has nice potential, so I'm fine with staying. I can post fairly frequently as well; I'm just not entirely sure where to go at present.

Anyway, off to post now. =)

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks for the info.

You'll find out soon enough where we're going and what we're doing, so hang in there.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Hola everybody!

There seems to be a pattern emerging with the posts.

Dionkar and myself are more prone to posting during the evening or at night, with other posts appearing more sporadically. As a way to find the most reliable means of getting everyone together to post so that nobody has to wait for a day before finding a spot for themselves to come in, I'd like it if everyone can post here with your most likely times for posting throughout the week so that we can all, more or less, end up online around the same time.

I am available throughout the week save for Tuesday from about 6pm onwards. Fridays I am available all day, as well as Sundays. Saturdays is back to about 6pm, but this weekend I have a concert to go to at 8pm so I won't be posting at all this Saturday.

What are your relative availability times everyone?

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Mmmkay...

M/W/F: from about 1-3, then usually after 8 or so till about midnight

T/TH: Not at all until about 8, then till midnight again

Saturday is sporadically in the afternoon, not generally evening at all.

Sunday pretty much any time. The weekends only apply when I'm not out of town for activities though. Basically, I can show up at any of these times if I know in advance. Otherwise, I periodically check things at random times, then go do homework or something.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:47 am

Hey everyone!

I see that some of you have done this already, but from here on out, since the stupid site is registering everything as being posted in the OOC, go to the places area and post there in accordance with where your character is and what they are doing.

So for right now, everyone is in the countryside, more or less, so just go to places and go to Cre' Est (continent) and post there.

Thanks everyone!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 am

Okay, new Notice!

Something that has been bothering me is the fact that everyone seems to wait for everyone else to post before they get into it again. Please don't be afraid to post again, even if someone isn't responding right away. If the story moves on, it's up to them to catch up.

Thanks!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!