Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Novus Cruciata: A Space Opera

Novus Cruciata

a part of “Novus Cruciata: A Space Opera”, a fictional universe by ImperatorBellum.

In the 33rd Century, the Empire of Man stands against the United Earth Central Democratic Government as it longs to return to the Human homeworld of Earth, whilst a confederation of aliens prepare to decimate Humanity for its insolence.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Novus Cruciata: A Space Opera”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Novus Cruciata

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorBellum on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Good day to everybody, and welcome to Novus Cruciata (New Crusade, in English)! This is a space opera RP set in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, in a time of strife and war, where three factions, all obsessed with taking the other side out to achieve peace, battle for the fate of the Human race. In the sights of the Democracy is the Imperial homeworld of Chorus, while the Empire longs for a crusade to conquer their true homeworld.

There are many ways in which you can participate in the RP. You can be part of the special/commando units like Squadron Alpha and the VII, or you could be a field general, or you could be a revolutionary, or a politician.

What will you do here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImperatorBellum
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Novus Cruciata

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello, this looks like it could be fairly interesting, I was wondering if it would be possible to reserve the role of the Decanus, which I assume is the second in command?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorBellum on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:30 am

@claw

Yes, the Decanus is the second-in-command, and you may reserve him. Just only say the word.

ImperatorBellum
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maharlika on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Well, this is a nice RP to return to, after a lot of unappealing RPs in this website.

Also, can I make a character with no allegiance? Like some self-serving rogue with a bunch of friends or something?
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."
–Alexander the Great

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood."
–Otto von Bismarck

Maharlika
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorBellum on Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:21 am

@Maharlika

I see you've already submitted a character based on that. It's fine, just make sure he can do something to influence the events of the RP.

ImperatorBellum
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!