Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nyx Eterna Academy

Nyx Eterna Academy

a part of “Nyx Eterna Academy”, a fictional universe by -Naomii.

NEA was founded on January 1, 2014. It is both the first academy to only accept what humans call "Monsters" and a academy built to train them to fight those who threaten the peace between monsters and humans or wish to bring havoc to the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nyx Eterna Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nyx Eterna Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 am

This is my first roleplay on roleplay gateway haha :) I was trying to figure out how to wrap text around a picture. Does anyone know how to do that? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:52 am

Lufia wrote:This is an auto-reply message.
Lufia is unable to speak at the moment. Right now, Lufia's fleeing from the hug.
Please leave the message after the beep.
-long pause-
BEEEEEEP

-clear my throat- *Warning, babies may be killed if heard* Ah!

dreammuffin wrote:This is my first roleplay on roleplay gateway haha :) I was trying to figure out how to wrap text around a picture. Does anyone know how to do that? :D

It is easy; depending where you want the picture you can use:
Code: Select all
[left][img][/img][/left]
or
[right][img][/img][/right]
or
[center][img][/img][/center]

Ex:

Image"but but, triblade, I'm supposed to be the insane one," he said while crossing his arms and made a small childish pout. But then, he fell backward, laughing for a while. Once he calmed down, Kaze looked back at him: "Nan, it is 'kay."

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nyx-eterna-academy/characters/kaze-maix/image[/img][/left]"but but, triblade, I'm supposed to be the insane one," he said while crossing his arms and made a small childish pout. But then, he fell backward, laughing for a while. One he calmed down, Kaze looked back at him: "Nan, it is 'kay."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 am

Dementedness wrote:
It is easy; depending where you want the picture you can use:
[left][img][/img][/left]
or
[right][img][/img][/right]
or
[center][img][/img][/center]

Ex:

Image"but but, triblade, I'm supposed to be the insane one," he said while crossing his arms and made a small childish pout. But then, he fell backward, laughing for a while. Once he calmed down, Kaze looked back at him: "Nan, it is 'kay."

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nyx-eterna-academy/characters/kaze-maix/image[/img][/left]"but but, triblade, I'm supposed to be the insane one," he said while crossing his arms and made a small childish pout. But then, he fell backward, laughing for a while. One he calmed down, Kaze looked back at him: "Nan, it is 'kay."

thank you <3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 am

dreammuffin wrote:
thank you <3

You're welcome <3

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 am

I think insane was the wrong word more like he is easily distracted. Also I found so many pictures for it :).

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Ow, my eyes... Stop quoting the long paragraphs! My eyes can't take it~ :'c

Don't mind Licht (or Light if you wish), he's just... there. I plan to make him more... 'open' later on. But for now, he's there doing.... stuff..........................and being awesome.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

If you haven't guessed, Kaze's bracelet is the only reason why he haven't got all beserk on everyone near him. So no touchy >:U Well... unless if you want to die "^ -^

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 pm

@Dememtedness Kaze wouldn't have a chance in hell against Lanyee! Reaper beats demon all day! Bow to your queen Kaze! MWAHAHAHA!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Pffft, you don't know Kaze enough to judge by yourself, little insect. Go back to Hazama or something; I heard he really wants you.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

o,o
How dare you! I already beat Hazama like hell on multiple occasions! And just because he turned me into Mu-12... But I still have Bolverk!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 pm

I dare because I can! Besides; I stole the musashi c:

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 pm

hmm... That can be a problem... Ragna... I need help... -uses pathetic face-

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:22 am

I think Ragna's busy being harassed by every female in the game plus his brother because Rachel Alucard is a troll. Not sure why you aren't there either. Didn't you forge marriage documents?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Something I do want to see though in this Roleplay. Is an angel decide to fight Lanyee.
that'd be fun. Reaper Vs, Angel.
That'd be awesome to see!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 pm

That would be really interesting... Maybe they might in the future ... C:<

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm suggesting that we do turn-by-turn for this mission,it wouldn't be fun for those of us that can't post more often than once per day - 3-

also, keep it entertaining ;D

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:15 pm

I know I have to do some first aid training tomorrow and won't be able to post till later in the evening.

Also does a reaper count as undead?

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:33 am

Reaper counting as undead? I wouldn't say undead. Yet she is basically immortal. Able to come back from mortal wounds (given enough time), yet isn't under the paramaters of alive. Sort of a half breed in my eyes. Reapers and Grim Reapers to me are two different things though.. Grim Reapers being dead and Reapers basically being the "apprentice." That clear things up?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelvin9901237 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:46 am

Hi there,
I'm writing my character sheet at the moment, and I'm wondering if Max HP draining abilities are allowed. (FYI, it's a status-effect immune ability at the cost of 100 Max HP.) Does everyone start at 250, or can there be exceptions?

kelvin9901237
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Naomii on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:48 pm

@kelvin9901237 Yus, everyone has to start at 250... and I'm not sure what you mean by Max HP draining abilities. If you're talking about the AP then it can't be over 20. The more "missions" you participate in, the more your HP and AP increases. I hope I answered your question. ^-^

-Naomii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!