Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Offering my services

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Offering my services

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 pm

I've always enjoyed working with photoshop so I thought i'd offer up my services. Below are some examples of my work.

Now she moves with a predator's guile. Beyond the fire-lit circle of life
She soothes your cold heart for a while then matches it's beat sinking in with a knife

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Offering my services

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 am

Are you simply doing this out of the goodness of your heart, or do you wish something in return? Because unfortunately, although I would like to request your services, I lack much when it comes to trades. The only thing I have to offer is a creative mind, little else.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:08 am

Hey! These look cool.

I have some images that I'd love to have turned into a banner. It'd go with my online persona for my music that I have, BionicMime. The images used would be the one in my avatar, and then I have another one. :o Would love to talk more about this.

I echo the banana's sentiments, though. All I can provide in return is good will, and internet cookies. (:

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:08 pm

I am indeed doing this out of the goodness of my heart. I do not wish anything in return because what I get out of this is practice and practice is a very valuable thing in my book. So request away :)

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:35 pm

If there's any way that you can take this photo and turn it into a banner like the ones you have there? I've been trying to mess with it and get rid of the bathroom stalls in the background, but I can't do it.

The ultimate goal is to be able to have it stand as a banner for my profile on Newgrounds or for use on other music hosting websites where I need to have my artist persona up.

My goal is to get it to match, in terms of color and tone, my current avatar as much as possible.

Really, any help with designing the logo, designing the picture, anything at all would be appreciated. Your work that I see here is really slick!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 pm

How is this?

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 am

Can I just get a piece of fresh work from you for a character? It doesn't even matter who or what you make the character, I'll create everything else.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:16 am

Wow, I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you replied. Thanks so much, it looks great!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Were you influenced by Luis Royo by any chance? Your artwork reminds me of him. Keep up the great work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:06 am

Thundergod I will see what I can come up with for you. Vice i'm glad you like it :) Zodia I do happen to like Louis Royo. However I do want to make clear that I take absolutely no credit for the character persons in these examples of my work. I simply use a picture and edit it until i'm satisfied with the end product.

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

For Thundergod

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Is this to your liking or would you prefer something else?

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Heya!

First off, the banners you made are amazing. I love the colors and how well they seem to suit every picture.

Secondly, do you think you could do something with this? If so, I would greatly appreciate it :D.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 pm

How about this Madamoiselle?

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:54 pm

That is perfect!

You are amazing, thank you so much <33333.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 pm

You're very welcome. I'm glad you like it.

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N9inelives on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 pm

I was wondering if you could do a signature for me?

N9inelives
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 pm

I could do one for you N9inelives :). Did you have a picture you wanted me to use or do you want me to just come up with something?

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N9inelives on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 am

N9inelives
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravenesque on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:54 pm

This is what I came up with N9inelives, what do you think?

Ravenesque
Member for 16 years

Re: For Thundergod

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Ravenesque, this is amazing, thank you so much! The character is already forming in my head! I can't even thank you enough!!!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!