Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Open Challenge

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Open Challenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:23 pm

Alright, I need a good fight or something before my fight in the Grand Tournament.

Rules: Fantasy.

Profile: serpaara.tripod.com
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serpaara-
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Open Challenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:51 pm

I will offer you a fight. Despite preferring Realistic battles.

I'll let you post first, so you can give the setting etc.

Hope this isn't too late.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Re: Open Challenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:31 pm

Alright. I'll use the same intro I always do.
-------------------------------
Sands began to billow around as the bright, sunny sky filled with sun began to darken with clouds of a dark black color thundered through the sky, striking the earth with a black and purple colored lightning. With each strike, providing a somewhat form of light, a shadowy figure arose from beneath the ground. Strike after strike, more of this figure was shown. It started as just wrath filled, diamond blue eye's floating withing a figure and slowly formed into a dark matter form shaped into a serpent. It neared at a steady pace. Strike after strike, it grew closer, revealing more of it's form. Eventually this serpent shaped figure turned into thin, human looking form with a height of about 6.5 feet, composed of pure muscle, but thin like a lightweight boxer. One bolt of lightning had stricken the ground with a blue color. The being had went from a far distance to about ten feet from the fighting arena. He stood there in a black cloak, revealing only his eye's and a sinister set of teeth that peeked out from behind the lips of this beast.

The power of the storm had grown stronger every time this being had gotten closer. Eventually, sand was seen, spiraling like a typhoon around the creature. The being slowly lifted his right hand, grasping the front of it's hood and pulled it back slowly, revealing a seducing face of a male pigmented with a light tan color set with deep, diamond eye's covered with hair that spiked out about a foot that was a diamond blue color. The being smirked, revealing a mouth filled with the fangs of a snake. Slowly the being began to unbutton his cloak, button after button, slowly revealing a muscular upper body, marked with a cursed seal. Eventually the cloak hit the ground, creating a loud thumping sound as sand collapsed into the air, creating a huge cloud that slowly would settle around the being.

Now there stood a being with no shirt, a black pair of Gi pants wrapped around his waist dripping down to his feet. The being looked at his right arm as black viper scales began to layer up the arm from the finger tips all the way to about mid-chest. He raised his arm, flexing it, gripping a fist over and over as his scales glistened in the dark light of the lightning. He then rose his head from his arm to his opponent, smirking a bit, a face the struck a some-what fear into some opponents and then again caused armies to tremble in fear. Though his eye's were diamond blue, they released a powerful sense of darkness and fear into the atmosphere, causing almost all plant and animal life to collapse into dust. He placed his left hand on his his, as he struck his right hand out, his palm facing the ground. Sand began to crawl from the ground, straight through the air into his palm, forming a orb of black sand the slowly morphed into a cobra the would spiral around his arm.

The man chuckled a bit as he slammed his fist closed, the sand exploding into the air creating a whistling sound as it turned into glass from all the friction heat that it created. On the ground lie a few spikes of glass that didn't even scratch when it hit the rocks on the ground. He raised his eye's up to his opponent and began to move his mouth with a sycronized motion with his tounge the created a lullaby sounding sentence that was beautiful in the ears of many, "I am Serpaara, The Serpent demon, banished from Heaven and denied from Hell, cursed by being put forth on this Earth to fight eternally until I meet my true death."

With that, Serpaara shut his mouth, and closed his eye's taking in a deep breathe. He slowly lowered his body, his legs forming into the stance of the Tiger, his left leg bending to a 90 degree angle and his right leg shooting straight back, launching a arch of sand behind him. His upper body slid into the stance of the monkey, his back hunched with his arms hanging down at his sides, swaying back and forth, carrying a stream of sand with them. All his muscles relaxed, he seemed calm, with no worries in the world. He then slowly opened his eye's. Where diamond blue eye's once placed, were black serpent eye's, stained with blood drops. Lightning struck down on Serpaara directly, the scales on his right arm rippling like a wave in a typhooned ocean. The sand that surrounded Serpaara arose from the ground, forming into to Giant Cobra's that would whirl around Serpaara waiting patiently for their master to give them a command.

His mouth began to move again, his lullaby voice floated in the air again, "Let this be my end, or let this be yours."

Once Serpaara had taken his stance, and readied himself for battle, blink of white light had formed about two-hundred yards behind him, and spoke with an echoing voice, "And It is One, the beggining towards the End. The element of Death. "

Serpaara-
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!