Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Open Your Heart{IC}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Open Your Heart{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Nicholas finished his Sundae and licked the cup and spoon clean. After that he took the bowl of cherries and took the stems off one by one before he ate them. He had put all the stems in a pile before he glanced at Bryce who clapped his hands that made him laugh. Nicholas smiled to himself before he ate the cherries one by one. He only looked up when he heard Bryceā€™s voice. Nicholas looked at him and smiled a slight blush on his face. Then he grinned. ā€œWell Iā€™m sorry I forgot you,ā€ he said teasingly as he laughed softly. Nicholas took his wallet and put it back into his pocket before he went back to eating cherries. After a few seconds he looked back at Bryce and smiled. ā€œThanks for giving me my wallet after stealing it,ā€ he said as he stuck his tongue out. He liked messing with people it was fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Bryce laughed slightly, "Trust me, if I was to steal anything from you,it wouldn't be your wallet." He said in a whispered tone as he brought his hand up and ran a finger down the middle of Nicholas' face lightly, he stopped his finger just before his lips and waited a minute before winking and pulling away. So, Nicholas was a teaser...Bryce hoped he would be able to see more of him and get to know him a bit more. He was definately someone worth getting to know, Bryce turned away and disappeared behind the 'employee only' door again before coming back with a pen and a piece of paper, he leaned over the table and in clear, large writing he scribbled down his name and number. It was worth a shot right? "Stop by again sometime!" He said in a cheery tone as he slid the paper over to Nicholas, threw his trash away for him, and went back to his spot behind the counter just as his other co-worker was coming in to stand at the other register. Immediately, she striked up a conversation with him and Bryce, like usual, listened intently and cheerfully, adding in his input whenever, evey now and then glancing over at where Nicholas was sitting to see if he was still there. Every now and then looking at the clock also, he couldn't wait to go home and it was nearing four thirty so he only had about thirty minutes left.
When my heart decides to go BOOM...will you be there to help pick up the pieces?
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Nicholas smiled at Bryce, and then just watched him. He laughed after he winked and pulled away. He finished eating the cherries once he disappeared. That was fun he thought. He rested for a while and watched as he came back. Nicholas smiled as he looked down at the paper. He didnā€™t reply as he took his phone out putting the number and name in his contacts. After he put the paper away he took a picture of Bryce for his contacts. He put his phone away and frowned when he saw him talk with a female co-worker. He sighed softly and stood up slowly pushing the chair in. Maybe heā€™s just friendly... he thought. He shrugged. ā€œI made a new friend I guess,ā€ he mumbled to himself as he left the shop. He looked around for a while before he walked off. Nicholas began to think about his last boyfriend for a while before he entered a flower shop.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Angie smiled and followed. It was amazing how the kittens just sat up there, not trying to jump or claw. It was also one of the cutest things she had ever seen. Though her mother had signed her up for riding lessons, the girl didn't really know anything about the sport, meaning she wasn't sure what exactly she was getting fitted for.

She stepped into the horse's stall, looking to Natalie. "I know I have to get fitted for a riding outfit but...what all does that entail?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Danni smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it's pretty nice." It wasn't his dream job but it served as a good escape, leading him to enjoy it no matter who he had to deal with or how much it took away from swimming. "I'm not really into sports, and honestly between school and work I don't have time for too much extras but I like to go swimming whenever I can." His facial expression became serene as he thought about the water, but his smile quickly returned as he directed his grey eyes to Cylar's. "I think it's cool you can cook. I have trouble making things that have directions on the box."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Natalie took the kittens off the horse and put them down on the floor. They looked around before they got into a pile of hay and curled up into a ball falling asleep. She then went and showed Angie how to take the bridle off before she put it away. ā€œNothing for now because I donā€™t really think youā€¦care about this that muchā€¦I feel like youā€™re just doing this because you were told you were going to,ā€ she said as she began to brush the horse. After she finished brushing she looked around the stall for measuring tape. Once she got it she walked up to Angie and spread her out a bit as she began to measure her taking notes on a small notepad that was lying around.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 pm

(omg i am so sorry! everytime i try to post, something stupid happens with my computer. Please forgive me!! *gives flowers and candy*)

"Well maybe I could teach you some things sometime?" Cylar gave a smile as he stood from his stool and patted at his pants some, his smiled widened a bit as he waved good bye to Danni and went to check on his tables; two of his tables where finished and so he gave them their bill and everything, the other table he had to go and get their food. After that was finished, he went looking for his boss to see what time he was getting off of work. Apparently he was getting off around six so he had an hour and a half left, he decided to have himself a quick meal at the counter while he waited for more customers.

Bryce practically jumped for joy when it hit five o'clock and no one could stop him as he pulled off his apron and funny hat and disappeared into the bathroom to change out of his uniform. He changed into a thin purple and black striped hoodie, a black tank, and a pair of dark jeans; he waved happily to his co workers and the remaining customers as he placed his messenger bag over his shoulder and headed out into the mall air. The only thing left was to find something to do! He walked around aimlessly for awhile and wondered if Nicholas was still in the mall, eventually he found himself drawn into a pet store and playing with some puppies.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Nicholas ran out of the flower shop as he walked around again. There were rose pelts all over him and in his hair since the person working there just beat him with roses. He didnā€™t know why she got offend he just told her she look like a clown with all that makeup on. Nicholas ran his fingers threw his hair as he watched the petals fall out. He tried to take all the petals out, but he couldn't really. After a while he entered a pet store looking around. He saw Bryce, but didnā€™t go up to him just yet so he just walked off to the cat section. Nicholas stood there as he looked through the snacks they had for kittens. He picked out two bright pink bags before he went off and looked at the toys curiously. He didn't know what to pick for the two kittens he had found and took home. Nicholas smiled as he thought about the kittens; he wondered what they were doing.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Angie just looked at the girl. For some reason she felt offended by the comment. Of course it was true, but...still. "Mm." Was the only sound that she let out to acknowledge the words. Just as Natalie finished taking the measurements one of Angies butlers walked in carrying a dress bag and a box of shoes.

"I'll be right back." She said to Natalie before walking to the bathroom and changing. She came out wearing a creme floral dress with matching heels. It wouldn't be long until her fiance was there. "So are we done?"
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Danni laughed, "You could try, but I highly doubt you'll succeed." It wasn't until Cylar stood that he remembered that he needed to check on his customers. After rushing to get them what they wanted, and clearing off the other tables he had less than an hour left.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!