Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Open Your Heart{IC}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Open Your Heart{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

"You're so gay!" Shouted a boy around the age of twelve as he pushed another,slightly younger boy to the ground. He and his friends then laughed at the poor boy. Damian made a soft thud as he hit the ground, the book in his hand landing a little ways from him. He closed his eyes and waited for the onslaught of insults and possible hits and kicks. Just like every other day, he'd be bullied and teased about his looks.Every other day, he'd go home with wilts and bruises, maybe even a show mark. Every other day, his older sister would roll up her sleeve and threaten to kick their asses if they messed with him again..his older brother stopping her. But today..was not every other day, today he wouldn't be the one with bruises.

While the other boys were laughing, Damian reached for the book that had escaped his hand, he sat up, and he threw it straight at the groups leader, the one who pushed him. Before the boy could react from being hit with the book, Damian was on his feet and running towards him, he pulled back his arm and clenched his fist and with all his strength he punched him square in the jaw. Damian watched as the boy landed on the ground, his friends gasped.

"Bryce!" One of his friends called out

"Why does it matter? You have a crush on me or something?!" Damian yelled in anger as he advanced to the fallen boy who was holding his jaw. Before he could reach him, two of the other boys grabbed hold of his arms while one punched him in his stomach. Damian only grunted, he waited for the boy punching him to pull back and then took the chance to kick him where it hurt the most, he then bit the hand of one of the other boys followed by punching him, finally he kneed the last boy in his gut.

"You didnt answer! You all gay for me? Huh??" He was ready to hit them all again when the boy named Bryce stood

"Let's go guys! He's finally lost it!" As the small group regained themselves and ran away, Damian dropped down on the ground and glared, silent tears making their way down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian cursed and grumbled as he walked to his locker. He worked at the combination until he got it open and then he threw his books inside.

'Another pointless day at this pointless school' He thought as he got his bag together. He then heard footsteps coming from his left, the smell of the cologne gave away who it was. He couldnt help but growl.

"The hell do you want Bryce?" Damian almost spat as he slammed his locker and faced the brunette.

"Hey man, take it easy! Just..uh..wanted to apologize." Bryce smirked slightly, causing Damian to glare. This bastard, apologize? He didn't have time for his games. Damian turned around to walk away but Bryce grabbed a hold of his wrist. Damian was two seconds away from beating Bryce to a pulp when he felt Bryce's lips against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damian sat up in bed, he shivered lightly do to the cold sweat on his body. He got up out of his bed and made his way to his bathroom. He slammed the door behind him and staggered over to the sink, as he turned on the water he looked over his reflection. His dark locks were sticking to his forehead and his dark blue eyes held nothing but disdain. He bent down to wash off his face

'Stupid ass memories.' He thought
When my heart decides to go BOOM...will you be there to help pick up the pieces?
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Open Your Heart{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 am

Ronni stared up at the ceiling, listening to the sound of running water coming from his brother's room. Unlike most kids he hated weekends. Weekends either meant time at home with his father, or time with the people he called 'friends', neither were exactly his cup of tea. He groaned as he lifted himself off the bed and reached for his cell. After deciding, for the millionth time, that the group he hung out with was better than his dad he text one of them. 'Hey, you wanna hang out today?' He set the phone on his bed and made his way to his own bathroom.

After taking a quick shower and changing out of his pajamas he checked his phone for a response, not that he didn't already know the answer. He looked to his door when he heard someone passing. It was, of course, his brother. In a way he envied his brother for getting a job, getting away from all of this, but Ronni was far too proud to work at a place like that. He grabbed his keys and walked out of the house, making his way to the mall where him and his friends usually met up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danni woke up early so he could take a swim in the pool before getting ready for work. He wasn't sure why, but swimming always made him feel better. The only bad thing about swimming is that he could only do it in his own back yard, otherwise people would see the bruises that seemed to constantly cover him. He sighed and forced himself under water, wishing that he could stay there forever.

He spent about an hour in the pool before he decided to start getting ready for work. After a shower he changed into his uniform, lucky for him it was long sleeves so his bruises were easily hidden. He grabbed the keys to his motorcycle and drove to work. Danni quickly put on an apron and got to work serving customers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Natalie woke up early and yawned. She sat up in her bed cross legged for a while as she rubbed her eyes. Natalie got out of bed and took her school stuff off from it. She had been studying all night and ended up falling asleep. She made her bed and went off to take a cold shower. After about thirty minutes she walked back into her room closing the door behind her. Natalie opened her closet and got dress. Natalie was wearing her employ uniform. It was black riding boots, gloves, with a matching jacket and long white pants.

Natalie blow dried her hair and put it into pigtails by using two black ribbons that she turned into bows. She then walked downstairs to the first floor and looked around. Her home was “Nelly’s Riders” The first floor belong to the business and other floor including the attic was the house. She looked around and then turned the lights on. Everything was already nice and tidy. After checking a few things she went out back and off to where the horses were. She cleaned the stable/stalls before she did the equipment putting it back into place after.

Natalie gave water and food to the horses before she groomed all of them. Then she left and entered the house again to wash her hands. After she finished opening up she put her name tag on and then sat behind the front desk. She relaxed in chair for a while before she opened the appointment book to fix and edit things. She knew she'd be alone for a while before customers and other employs came in. Her mother had left for a trip and was suppose to be back anytime this or next week.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Angie awoke to the sound of her maid knocking softly on her door, "Miss.Bocks, your mother wants a word with you." She nodded and waved the girl away before dragging herself from the bed and going to her mother's room. Apparently, in her mother's eyes, Angie needed a hobby to keep her busy until she was married and able to take up other responsibility's, lucky for her the hobby had already been chosen. It had been decided that the girl would learn to ride a horse.

Angie nodded, not really saying anything before returning to her room. She took a quick shower and then proceed to get dressed, putting on simple blue jeans, a black button up, and black chucks. She drove to the a place called 'Nelly's Riders' and walked to the girl at the desk. "Excuse me, my name's Angie Bock, I believe my mother made an appointment."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:40 pm

After she fixed a few things in the appointment book she made a few calls before she picked up two kittens one black and the other white as they meowed. Natalie placed them in her lap and stroked them gently to think. After a while employs came in and she greeted them. She was daydreaming when a girl came in, a cute one at that. She listened and then nodded as she opened the appointment book to look threw it.

“Yup you’re right here just let me see who will be your teacher...” she said softly and smiled at the girl. Natalie stroked the purring kittens as she flipped through the book. Then she blinked a bit surprised. Natalie had stopped stroking the kittens when she looked back up at the girl. “Well umm guess I’ll be your teacher since yours isn’t here…” she said. She guessed her mother had forgotten about Ms. Bock. Now Natalie knew she would have to take this student or she would feel bad by turning her away.

Natalie placed the kittens down carefully before she stood up and glanced at the girl. “Well come on we’re going to go outside to talk and whatnot,” she said gently. Natalie then walked out back towards the stable. She stopped and looked around for a good spot before she went and sat under a big shady apple tree. She liked to get to know her students first so she could see what horse would be a good match for them. Natalie leaned against the tree as she waited for Angie to sit with her. Once Angie settled down she looked at the girl thinking. "Well, tell me about yourself Ms. Bock," she said as she looked around.
Last edited by mummydove on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Angie followed the girl outside, she hadn't expected a 'get to know you' period, and wasn't too sure what to say. She sat next to the girl and thought for a moment of what to say. "Not to much to say really..." She said in a fairly uninterested tone. "Woke up this morning and I was told I was going to learn to ride a horse because I need a hobby to occupy me before my wedding so...yea." She leaned her head back against the tree as a breeze moved her hair.

She had to admit that it was nice to be away from everyone, maybe her mother had been right. Her mind drifted slightly to the wedding. There was no way that she wanted to go through with that, but there was also no way she would tell her parents that. It had become a simple reality for her. Something that was going to happen no matter what, like breathing or blinking, it just was.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Natalie looked at the girl when she began to speak. She smiled softly at the first thing she said. She might know the right horse for her...Then she frowned as she kept talking. “Do you want to ride? How old are you? You’re getting married? Wow you must have found someone your ture love...” she said softly her tone somewhat sad. She wondered if she would ever find someone to love. Natalie then shook her head and her attention went back to Angie as she waited for a reply. “Oh and do not think of this as a hobby,” she said as she twirled a lock of her hair.
Natalie then stopped and placed her now fold hands into her lap. She then closed her eyes to relax and think and listen.
Last edited by mummydove on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Angie couldn't help but laugh before sitting up to look at the girl. "You ask a lot of questions." She said simply. She thought about the first question the girl asked. Honestly she hadn't really thought about it. "Yes." Her answer came after a moment of silence. "I have a feeling it might serve as a nice escape." She leaned back against the tree. "I turned 17 like a month ago." A pause separated her next answer from her age. "And yes. I get married within the week of my 18th birthday. I don't love him though. In fact I've only met him a few times, normally with our parents present. He's a very nice boy from what I can tell, very wealthy, with a good future ahead of him, which is what counts most I suppose. Although I don't really have interest in him, or any males for that matter." She sighed. It didn't matter who or what she liked so she did her best to not let it bother her..but she couldn't really help it.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 am

Natalie blushed bashfully. “Oh sorry...” she said sheepishly shrugging as she looked at Angie opening her eyes. Then she stayed quiet the whole time she spoke keeping a blank expression. She decided to reply all at once and in order. “Okay that’s good. Yes riding does serve as a nice escape no matter how good or bad you are at it. Well...this may come out wrong, but I’m going to say it anyways...” she paused as she stood slowly and leaned against the tree crossing her arms. Then she spoke again staring off into space.

“You shouldn’t marry him if you aren’t in love. You will just be wasting both of your lives and maybe even stop yourself from finding true love,” she said as she watched other lessons take place. Everyone was doing fine. “And wow that what counts the most you suppose? So if he beats the hell out of you I guess that doesn’t count,” she said shrugging. She wasn’t trying to be bitter, but her voice turned bitter with the last things she said. Natalie was confused when the girl sighed though.

She shook her head at the girl before she entered the stable and began to pet a white horse in a stall gently. “Hello Blake how are you today girl?” she asked softly talking to the pregnant horse. She knew some people might find it weird she talked to the animals, but she didn’t really care unless her mother said it...
Last edited by mummydove on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 am

Ali sighed as her skirt blew in the wind. As much as she loved working with Selena, a friend from middle school, all she wanted to do was sleep, draw, or draw in her sleep. Her skirt blew up again cusing her to beat at it in order to keep it down.

"Stay you imbecile!" She yelled irritated. She then sighed and apologize to the artifact of clothing, after all it wasn't it's fault it was designed to lift up at every change of wind. As she ascending the steps to the clothing store she worked at, designs of skirts entered her head. She smiled softly.

"Selena my love!! I have arrived~!" Ali shouted cheerfully as she entered, but she wasn't greeted back by her equally bubbly friend, instead a grunt escaped the lips of a young male sitting on the counter.

Damien was currently sitting on the counter of his sister's clothing store, he had decided to come and vist her after an hour or so of pacing angrily in his apartment. He swung his legs slightly as he looked down at the too-large-for-one-person-to-eat candy bar in his hands with a wide grin and started to break off a piece when a high pitched voice entered his ears and he froze.

Selena my love!! I have arrived~!

For some reason, hearing someone call his sister 'love' made Damian's heart churn, especially since it was another woman. His mind wondered back to highschool, back to that hallway, back to that stupid stupid kiss. There was a pain in his chest, he grunted in this comfort. He couldn't help but glare at the woman, even though he knew it wasn't her fault.

"Oh, I could've sworn i heard someone call me." Selena smiled as she made her way out of the office, "Ali, you remember my little brother, don't cha?"

"No way! That can't be little Damian, can it? My have you grown." Ali smiled as she walked over to the counter, dropping her bag next to one of the registers.This must have been the help Selena was talking about. Damian simply nodded his head in return, he was hoping the girl would leave him alone. He didn't remember her and wasnt planning to.

"I'm sure you don't remember." The girl said as she made her way around the counter.

"I don't. Nor do i plan to." His cold voiced rang through the building, he didn't mean to speak...ok maybe he did mean to speak his mind but he couldn't help. Between her hair and her voice, his irritation grew. The girl however was not shocked by this attitude and simply pouted

"Oh Selena, why did you have to be right? He's changed so much!" Ali's pout deepened as she spoke which earned a smile and shrugg from her friend and a glare from Damian.

"He'll never get a girlfriend with that attitude." Joked Selena and Ali just smiled cutely and nodded.

"He needs a total and complete makeover!" Damian looked between the two women, trying to ignore the pain that had started in his chest.

Girlfriend? Psf...

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:41 am

Angie followed the girl into the stables. "To my parents, yes, that is the most important thing. They want to know that someone isn't just marrying me for my money. And if he beats me..." She shut her mouth, thinking of a sutible responce. "I highly doubt that will happen. He seemed very nice...caring even, and he comes from a lovely family." Her words were soft as she internally debated whether she was trying to convince this girl that it was a good idea, or herself.

She shook her head, "Besides, it's not like I have a choice in the matter. My parents have had this planned before I was even born. And even if I did want to find 'true love'..." She stopped speaking. There was no use in talking about things like this with someone that had a choice in the matter. "It doesn't even matter, can we just start the lesson."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ronni and his friends laughed at a crude joke as they entered a store. It took him a second to realize that he had just been lead into a girls store. "Rick." He said with a semi serious tone, "We don't need to through you down the escalator do we?" The rest of the group laughed at the reference of a gay boy they beat awhile ago. Most of the people that worked in the mall had heard about it, it was kind of hard not to, luckily they had gotten away before security could figure out who they were.

"Shut up. I'm getting something for Linda. It's her birthday tomorrow." The boy said in defence before turning to a rack of jewelry. Ronni looked over to the counter, his eyes landing on a boy with black hair. For some reason he couldn't help but stare. It wasn't until he was asked what he was looking at that he even realised that his eyes hadn't left the boy in two minutes.

"Just undressing the girl over there mentally." He smirked before walking over to the girl, his heart race quickened as the boy also came into a closer range. "Hey sexy." He said, then proceed to look her up and down. "Tell you what, you tell me what time you get off, and maybe I'll come back to see you." His smirked broadened before adding to the sentence, "Though hopefully I'll be seeing more than I am now."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 am

Selena rolled her eyes and was about to respond when Damien jumped off the counter and grabbed the boy by the arm, pulling him away from his older sister and pushing him in the opposite direction as he let go and glared. Even more angry that his beloved chocolate bar was now on the ground.

"I'll give you a head start, you can either take it or have your face bashed in." Honestly Damien wasn't up for a fight right now, he was a bit calm due to the chocolate...a sigh escaped his lips as he looked to where the chocolate was and blinked as he saw Aliana pick it up for him and break off the piece that had touched the floor before going to throw it away, holding the rest in her hand and covering it.

"Maybe you should do what he says, he's really protective of his sister not to mention she's really too old for you..." She smiled sweetly at the blonde and nodded a bit, she wasn't for violence and she hoped he would listen to Damien and she wouldn't have to play peacemaker. Selena just blinked a bit at her friend.

"Umm hey, same age here!" She laughed slightly as she pointed between herself and Ali before rolling her eyes, "But honestly, if you have nothing better to do here, you should leave."

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 am

Ronni glared at him and took a step closer. He was about to say some to the boy when the other girl butted in. "I don't remember inviting you to the conversation, and it don't matter how old she is, I can please all ages." He licked his lips, once again staring at the girl. There was a part of him, a very small and hidden part, that was happy he was about to get his face rearranged. A part that hated the way he constantly acted and felt like he should get knocked out, especially if it was by a guy this hot.

"Hey fag, I realize that I'm irresistible, but please, ladies only." He walked back over to the girl, knocking Damien in the shoulder as he did so. "So, what do you say sexy?" By this time the majority of his friends had their attention on the two boys, trying to figure out what was going to happen.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 am

An almost inhuman growl left Damien's lips as he reached out and grabbed onto the boy's hair just as his sister pushed away from him, Ali gasped some and was about to go and stop him when she saw Selena shake her head, it confused her, but maybe Selena knew what she was doing.

"Damien, stop! He isn't worth it." Selena was trying to stay calm but worry had washed over her as she watched her brother drag the boy poor by his hair, she wasn't a huge fan of his attiude but she knew Damien would take it too far.

"Who the hell are you calling a fag?" Damien spat as he threw the boy onto the ground and kicked at his side once, he heard the gasps from both Aliana and the boy's friends and pushed one away when they tried to attack him before kicking the boy once more, harder,"I asked you a question...you didn't answer!" He continued to kick at the boy as his mind traveled back in time, he was no longer looking at the boy but at Bryce...

"Damien! Please! You're going to kill him" His sister yelled and started to walk over to him. He turned to face her and his eyes softened a bit before he looked back at the boy and wrapped a hand around his throat, he punched him once, not as hard as he wanted to but hard enough , before throwing him back onto the floor. He went to grab his candy bar from Ali and started eating it as he pushed pass one of the other boy's and walked out of the store.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 am

Ronni held back the cry of pain that came from the repeated kicks to the side. It wasn't as if he couldn't take getting kicked, but he happened to have hit the exact spot that was already sore from a fight he had with his dad yesterday. He gritted his teeth together and stayed still, faking as if he was just going to give up the fight.

Even though there was the small part of him that knew he deserved this, it wasn't large enough to let him go down with out a fight. He waited until the boy started to walk away before jumping on him, pushing him to the floor. He twisted the boy's arm behind his back and then pulled his head up by his hair. "You need to learn to respect those of a higher class." He said before repeatedly slamming his face against the tiled floor.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 am

Damien grinned a bit as blood trickled from his lip, he licked the blood off before standing up slowly, holding onto the boys sleeves and running back into the wall, slamming the boy into it a few times until his grip on his arm loosened, he then reached back and grabbed the boy by his shirt, using all of his strength to swing him over him and onto the floor, next he stepped onto the boy's face and pressed down. As he looked down to the boy, his mind froze, along with his actions. He realized that this boy was like Bryce, he brought a hand up and rubbed his chest again as he removed his foot and glared at the boy and then his friends.

He could hear his sister yelling something but paid no mind to it as he walked over to one of the boys, and one by one, some way or another made them leave the store. Once the last boy was out he turned back to face the boy on the floor, folded his arms over his chest and shook his head. He went to the back and washed a rag in cold water before coming back and pulling the boy to his feet by his collar.

"Damien...the next time you want to fight, please take it outside the store!" His sister said with a sigh before going over to clean the floor, Aliana decided to help and sighed as she walked pass the boy. Damien just gave a 'hn' as a response before dragging the boy over to the counter and having him lean against it before wiping off his face.

"You're pitiful...this is what you wanted, right? Some sort of punishment for being such an asshole..."He shook his head slightly as he smirked, "Hiding won't help a damn thing."
Last edited by AriesChan on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:30 am

Ronni grunted as his back hit the wall. He hadn't fought someone in a public place that put up this much of a fight since...never actually. It was weird for him, as if the experience shouldn't exist. He was expecting the boy to at least knock him out, which might not have been such a bad thing. He gets knocked out, one of the people he hangs out with takes him to their house, he's able to steal a shirt.

He leaned against the counter and looked down to his shirt. His dad was going to beat the crap out of him if he saw this. And after he did that he would take out the excess anger on Danni. He glared as he was drawn from his thoughts. He was about to hit the kid again but his curiosity got the better of him. "What the hell are you talking about? I don't hide from anything."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriesChan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 am

"You were staring awfully hard in my direction." Damien whispered to the boy as he finished the cleaning and placed the rag on the counter, "I knew someone like you once and I kicked his ass, maybe you should change the crowd you hang around, hm?" Damien rolled his eyes some before going to take the rag back. He came back and looked over the boy before motioning for him to follow him. Damien led the boy up the spiral stairs where most of the men's and children/teen clothing were.

"Just pick out something...don't worry about the cost. I doubt you can return home looking like trash." Damien said in his usual cold voice before looking away from him and over the store.

AriesChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

Natalie smiled as the horse nudged her with affection. She pet the horse for a while more before she opened a stall and rubbed the horse’s leg before she stood up straight and looked at the girl. “Hmm I don’t think I could go through with it if my mom tried to make me marry someone...” she said, mostly to herself. She thought about it for a while before she shook her head and listened to the girl again. “I don’t know how people do that, marry someone just for money,” she said as she smiled at the girl. “I do hope he doesn’t beat you and if he does just give me a call,” she said her tone soft, but serious. She rest gently on the horse and close her eyes. She didn’t like the idea of abuse on anything so if Angie every called her she wasn’t afraid to put anyone into place that wasn’t her mother.

“You know people can just act a way and be completely different,” she said and laughed softly. “If he is a nice person why would you want to waste his life?” she asked. “Well I kind of know what you mean, but you do have a choice,” she said quietly as she opened her eyes. “Even if you did want to fine true love what?” she asked curious as what to what the girl had to say. “Sure it doesn’t matter,” she said sarcastically rolling her eyes. “We will start the lesson, but not now I don’t rush things,” she said as she took a bridle. Then she looked at the girl. “Come here I’m going to show and then teach you how to put this bridle on so you don’t hurt the horse,” she said softly as she stroked the horse.

Nicholas yawned and rolled over in his warm bed. He looked around and smiled. He got out of bed and took a quick warm shower. After fifteen minutes he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He dried himself before he got dress. He wore a gray silkily muscle shirt, blue jeans, a black jacket, and black and very light blue converses. Nicholas fixed his hair before he cleaned the clothes up from the floor and then left. He yawned and took his phone out reading his text messages. He didn’t have to go to work today.

Nicholas wondered what he would do today. Maybe he would go to the mall. He shrugged and went downstairs running into the stables and looked at Natalie and a girl there. He looked at Natalie and grin. “I’m taking the witch’s car,” he said before he left quickly. He called her mother the witch it made her laugh he knew. He enjoyed making her laugh. Nicholas got into the black car and drove to the mall. After he parked the car he entered the mall and looked around curiously. He smiled as he decided to go on the merry-go-round they had in the mall. He knew he was probably too old for it, but didn’t care.

In a few minutes he had bought the ticket, got in line, and then he got onto a black horse strapping himself in. Nicholas smiled at a few kids before he waited for the ride to start.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Ronni held back the urge to rack this guy for pointing that out. "I was starting at you sister. Just cause your gay and don't hide it well, doesn't mean everyone else is too asshole." He wasn't sure how to act in this situation. The guy was being an ass but at the same time he wasn't. And the shirt thing, Ronni had never had something like that happen. He looked at the boy a second before looking at the clothing and settling on a simple grey t shirt. He didn't say anything before heading to the changing rooms. He switched shirts quickly and looked in the mirror that was provided. It didn't look bad...but it definitely wasn't the same shirt. Not that he would be finding the original one in a store like this considering his was a designer original and had cost about 400$.

He walked out of the dressing room, the other shirt bundled in his hand. His jaw was clenched as he thought of something to say. He was going back and forth between 'fuck you fag', and 'thanks for the shirt', thought neither of them held the feeling he had right now. After a moment he opened his mouth to speak, "I can bring you the money for this tomorrow." His hand felt his side, as if it would stop the throbbing pain.

Ronni's cell vibrated in his pocket and he picked it up thinking that it was one of his friends asking if he was ok. Then he remembered he didn't have the type of friends that would do that. *Where the fuck are you* he read off the glowing screen. "Dad." He said in a tone that Damien couldn't hear before shoving the phone back into his pocket. Yeah...he was gonna get it tonight.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angie held back the urge to glare. It did matter if he had money. It mattered because that's what would make her parents happy. She had spent her whole life doing what makes them happy, why would she ruin it now. This girl obviously just didn't understand. Though she did have a point about the beating. She didn't think he would but if he did what would she do? Tell her parents? Yeah right.

She followed the girl. Even though they were getting off to a bit of a bad start, her parents had always taught her not to get angry with people, or at least not to show it. "Why don't you tell me about yourself?" She said with a small smile that didn't look forced for once in her life.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!