Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Original Idea: AoCF

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Original Idea: AoCF

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lord of Hats on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 pm

The plot is awesome.

I really hope that your efforts at writing a novel of this come to fruition. It's a really cool setting, and you seem to have thought it out quite thoroughly. I would love to read it.

I would probably explode with excitement if Karl was in it. As in, literally explode. There'd be an inrush of breath, and then with a high-pitched squeal there would be gory bits of me all over the walls.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Lord of Hats
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

Ah, thanks for saying so. Tell me if there's anything I can do to further your involvement in the story. As I sent to Flickery: I've got a couple things planned around the middle but if everything suddenly slows to a halt, I will not let it die. The way I've arranged it lets me initiate and carry out the ending whenever it's necessary. (though the length of it will rival that whale of a first post!) I don't think I'll need to go about it this early, as things seem to be progressing well enough. I want everyone to have some sort of major involvement in the plot before that happens, anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm

NEVERMIND!

Inspiration... in the form of a rather cheap literary move... but I'll do it just to get my mind back on track, one little generic "I just saw everything that happened and am now going to follow you for some reason" idea... should... hopefully... get the gears turning.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Sheeeeesh!
I'm PM'd the person with Tsuzu to respond but damned if I know where she went.

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethon on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm

No worries. Just looking forward to Lerimne and Karl's talking.

Aethon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 am

I won't probably post till the wedding takes place because my character will probably remain on top of the roof till it starts, keeping the clouds at bay and all.

After that then maybe I could get to interacting with the people, don't mistake this for me slacking on the thread. I'm reading everyone's post, just posting only when I need to.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Ah, well understood. I'll have to go back to a single post per day. My laptop committed harakiri, so now I'm stuck in the campus computer lab.

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethon on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 pm

I think Saren should knock out for a while too. I'll think of a good reason.

This wedding seems important, and we should probably hit it soon.

Aethon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 pm

I'm likely to timeskip onto the next day's morning (and the opening ceremony) after Tsuzu's melee winds down anyway, so unless anybody has serious problems with this, prepare your characters. I've only stopped in the middle in case the Adele character wants to squeeze in a reaction.

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endless_Envy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:03 am

Due to unforseen circumstances, I doubt I'll be able to post often. I've managed to get into honors courses at my college and I'm afraid those'll be taking much of my time, that and a new job...hooray for adulthood. Anyways, since I won't be able to post, I thought I'd have my character killed off since he totally got overpowered by the Cherryfeather. I'd like Aethon to do it, since he seems to be itching to kill something haha, once more, sorry for bailing on this project as it seems to have amazing potential. Sorry, and good luck with this project.
That which is beautiful transcends the sexes...

Endless_Envy
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Shame, Endless. I was looking forward to having another active character in the plot.

As for Alecto... Alright. I'll take care of him.

Aethon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:50 pm

I'll post later on tonight. Busy as hell with college courses too!

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Is everyone here in college, seriously? Except me of course, I just got my diploma and am heading off to college in 3 years after military =.=.

Been itching to post, waiting for the timeskip to wedding for awhile now where my character can at last get off his roof.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:49 am

Heh, sorry about that. I'll be on it at once! I've been reduced to the computer lab ever since my laptop went south.

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethon on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:16 pm

I think we're all waiting for the wedding to take place directly.

Aethon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 pm

o_O
Alright, I may have to post tomorrow thanks to time constraints. I should have my laptop back from geeksquad soon. They're sure taking their sweet freaking time. I honestly hadn't expected Dekan to have lived this long. I remember giving someone permission to kill the guy a good deal earlier, heh.

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 pm

... I'm just checking up on roleplays which have slithered to the bottom of my bookmarks list. I was shocked this got so far down, it's such a good roleplay! Ah well, I shall remain patient.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethon on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 am

Same here :|

Aethon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epistaxis on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 am

Where in the world has everyone gone?
I may have to initiate the ending sooner than I'd expected.

Epistaxis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 am

It was about time the wedding took place, sure took a long time. All you really have to do is pm the rest of them, not initiate some string of posts that dim the curtains on the story. lol

flickery
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!