Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Dark Virtual Reality

Our Dark Virtual Reality

a part of “Our Dark Virtual Reality”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

What if that online game you always played wasn't fake? What if your world, became that world, filled with exploration and adventure. Now, you must think that'd be really neat huh? That's wrong. It's more dangerous than you would think.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Dark Virtual Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Dark Virtual Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Our Dark Virtual Reality"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Our Dark Virtual Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 pm

This seems interesting, however, I will need some time before I even send in a character. School and time's been a bitch. I'm reserving a Beta Tester role, though. Might be two or three days before I send in my character. Is that okay with you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Yup! That's fine! ^w^

Kei-chan knows that school limits time! Don't worry! It'll be a while until there will be more people anyways!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 pm

I am usually very interested in these kind of role-plays. Though it is regrettable that school has to be in the way EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. But that will not stop me from role-playing. xD Once I'm finish with my latest character sheet, I'll work on this. Matte yo, Kei-san. :D

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Hehe, Kei-chan tries to make it interesting!

Hai hai... disappointing how school always gets in the way... But that's good! Kei-chan's glad to hear!

Alright! Kei-chan'll be waiting :3

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:59 pm

By the way, do you need help on the skelly? I can help you with the beautifying it and I can try giving you a link on BBCodes, which the sites uses most. Or would you like a reference of a skelly? I can give you mine and you can work on it.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 am

A-ah... that would be much appreciated ;w;

Kei-chan has role played before, but on another website that just shut down so she doesn't know much about codes and what such OTL

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:09 am

Code: Select all
[size=250][font=copperplate gothic bold][color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR]NAME HERE[/color][/font][/size]
[size=200][font=century gothic][color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR]QUOTE HERE
[url=>YOUTUBE LINK OF THEME SONG<]ARTIST|SONG[/url][/color][/font][/size]
[img]>ANIME%20PICTURE%20OF%20CHARACTER%20HERE (EITHER IN GAME OR OUT GAME. YOU CHOOSE)<[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[size=225][font=copperplate gothic bold][color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR]My Details[/color][/font][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]FULL NAME[/b][/color]
[Self Explanatory]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]NICKNAME[/b][/color]
[Any name your character is called by?]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]AGE[/b][/color]
[17+]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]GENDER[/b][/color]
[Self explanatory]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]MAGIC[/b][/color]
[Explain what is your magic. I will post some examples of magic, but for now, just come up with yours and weโ€™ll talk about it. This is, of course, for the ones taking the Religious side. If you're taking the other side, don't fill this and delete this option.]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]EQUIPMENTS[/b][/color]
[What does your character carries? What weapon does he use or what weapon does he hold in the game? This can be applied to both Scientific sides and Religious sides.]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]AFFILIATION[/b][/color]
[Choose any four that I gave out.]

[hr][/hr]
[size=225][font=copperplate gothic bold][color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR<]Things about me[/color][/font][/size]
[hr][/hr]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]QUIRKS[/b][/color]
[What do your character do that isnโ€™t considered normal? Name at least three]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]LIKES[/b][/color]
[What does your character likes? Name at least three]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]HATES[/b][/color]
[What does your character dislike? Name at least three]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]STRENGTH[/b][/color]
[What are your characterโ€™s strengths? Name at least three]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]WEAKNESS[/b][/color]
[What are your characterโ€™s weaknesses? Name at least three]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION[/b][/color]
[I know you provided a picture, but I would like to know how does your character wears outside of the game, during his free time at his house or maybe even his school uniform. Itโ€™s your to choose.]

[hr][/hr]
[size=225][font=copperplate gothic bold][color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR]A bit about myself[/color][/font][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]
[How does your character react towards different type of situations? What type of person is your character? At least one paragraph]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]HISTORY[/b][/color]
[What happened to your character that made him who he is today? At least three paragraph long]

[color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]OTHER[/b][/color]
[What doesnโ€™t fit what Iโ€™ve laid out for you? Take it to here.]

Edit anything you wish inside, then just copy paste it. Here's the link to the BBCodes.

Click me! or Me!

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 am

Arigatou Code-san (/;w;)/

All credit goes to you! Thank you! OTL

(Kei-chan's testing it out to see if she did it right~ >w<)

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am

Kore wa mondaenai! I'm just being friendly when in fact I'm a half dandere half kuudere in real life. I'm really double faced. xD

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:35 am

Ah... demo... Kei-chan doesn't know how to put it into a box... T^T Gomenasai! Kei-chan feels guilty... OTL

Mm, Kei-chan is almost the same, but more... tom boyish? In real life =w=

(Edit: Kei-chan is creating her other two characters in the morning!)

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:40 am

Do this, "code" on the starting of the skelly, and "/code" on the end. Replace the " with [ and ].

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 am

Ahhhh! Kay! Arigatou again, Code-San! ;w; Kei-chan really appreciates it!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:06 am

Dakara, sore wa mondaenai. I try my best to help people, even though I'm evil myself. xD

EDIT
Oh, and you might want to do the bold codes only after the : if not it'll end up all the letter being big.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:39 am

Alright! Kei-chan will take note of that when she gets onto the computer!

Wah! Nonsense! Code-San helped Kei-chan! You aren't evil at all!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:51 am

Oh and, mind explaining what does Player means in your skelly?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:15 am

Kei-chan doesn't know how to explain it.. But as in normal player, beta tester, or NPC

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:20 am

Maybe you can change it to Status in game? Or maybe a bracket with choices inside?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 am

That's a good idea... Kei-chan will fix it when she gets onto the computer in the morning!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:29 am

Again, another question. What does Role means in your skelly? I guessed it would be the Beta Testers and whatnot but then what about Role? Is it the role in a group or guild the character is in or?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!