Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran High School Host Club! ( OOC/SIGN UP)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ouran High School Host Club! ( OOC/SIGN UP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Welcome To Ouran High School! I see you're a new student? Well we will try our best to make you feel right I at home at our splended school.

If you've ever seen the anime, then you know what it's all about! Harumi Fujioka is a scholarship student at the prestigious Ouran Academy, a fictional high school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, a place where the Ouran Academy Host Club, a group of six extremely attractive male students, gathers to entertain both males and females "clients" (one male client entertained so far).
During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks an antique vase valued at ¥8,000,000 and is told to repay the cost in service to the club. Haruhi's short hair, slouching attire and gender-ambiguous look causes her to be mistaken by the hosts for a male student (at first). Ultimately she agrees to join the Club as a host herself (dressed as a male) in order to pay off her debt.
The Ouran Private Academy encompasses kindergarten to twelfth grade.
Most students come from wealthy families but, in special cases, merit scholarships are granted to exceptional students from a lower income bracket.
The school's unofficial motto is "Lineage counts first, wealth a close second," meaning students with stellar family backgrounds are given top priority over those from rich families but low social status. BLAH BLAH BLAH!

So you know the story, can you handle the RP?

Rules:
1.STICK TO THE STORY! I'd like to keep it like the show...but if it trails off thats fine with me..but not to much! I'll allow made up character, but nothing extreme like " Tamaki have my babies!!"
2.Keep Cursing to a low. Dammit, and things of the lower level are fine with me. SOME sexual pun's can slip past also. Don't make it to dirty.
3. Keep to the posting order! I hate when people go on without me v_v... NOTE: I know..it will be hard, because I don't own a computer. So I may not be on for awhile. So If I do take a sick leave, my character at the moment will go on a vacation of some sort. So you guys can keep rping.
4. Make your post atleast three sentences long.
5. Please enjoy yourself!

Characters!

FUJIOKA, Haruhi
Haruhi is the androgynous heroine of the story and the Natural type. She comes from a lower-class family, but is very intelligent, so she is a scholarship student at Ouran. Her mother died when she was five years old and so her cross-dressing father raises her on his own. She is a seemingly apathetic and reluctant heroine who has no interest in pretty and flashy things, sweet food, or frivolous males. The members of the Host Club all have a sort of weakness for her and either openly or secretly adore her. Haruhi appears as if she doesn't care about the host club member's feelings; however, she actually studies each and every one of them individually and cares for them all very much. The twins begin to realize that Haruhi appears to care more about Tamaki than she seems to demonstrate, which has caused some conflict.

SUOH, Tamaki
The president of the Host club and the Prince type. He is extremely passionate and kind, always ready to help people, and has an interest in many things. He is considered the most attractive of the hosts, as he is the prince "type" and the president of the club. He is also very intelligent (2nd in his class behind Kyoya), and a gifted piano player. He is very sincere in what he says, and takes his role to please girls very seriously, which stems from his deep love of his mother. However, the other club members recognize him as an idiot most of the time because he is very dense about his own situations (though perceptive about others), very silly and melodramatic at times, and somewhat selfish and narcissistic. He also has an odd obsession for the "commoner's lifestyle" and loves ramen and instant coffee (considered "commoner food"). He considers the Host Club to be a family and named himself father and Kyoya as the mother. His father is the superintendent of Ouran High School and his family is one of the wealthiest families in Japan. His mother was forced to leave him so he would hopefully one day be recognized as the heir of the Suoh family by his grandmother, who does not like him. Tamaki is half-French and half-Japanese and considered to be very beautiful. He later discovers he possesses feelings for Haruhi, yet, he believes this love to be fatherly love and not romantic. Later, in chapter sixty-seven of the manga, he comes to realize that he is indeed in love with Haruhi, not as a 'father' but as a man.

OOTORI,Kyoya
The vice president of the Host club and the Cool type. He is often called "Mother" by Tamaki and "Shadow King" by the rest of the club. He is behind most of the Host Club schemes and the other club members tend to go along with whatever Kyoya says, sometimes even favoring his leadership over Tamaki's. Despite their opposite personalities, Kyoya and Tamaki have been best friends since their last year of middle school, when Tamaki transferred to Ouran. He is a third son and has spent his whole life honoring his family name and yielding his true abilities so as to not overshadow his brothers; however, it is clear that Kyoya has more ambition, drive, and talent than both of them. Throughout the series Kyoya refers to the fact that as he is a third son he won't inherit his father business and seems bitter about this towards his father. He also manages most of the finances with the club and has a habit of not revealing important information to the other hosts until the problem at hand is already over.

HITACHIIN, Hikaru,Kaoru
Identical twins who used to reject others and are the Little Devil types. Only recently after they joined the Host Club did they start to open up and allow other people into their world. They are the same age as Haruhi and are in her class, and so have a special bond with her; Haruhi was the first and only person who is able to tell the twins apart (though it has been revealed that Tamaki also could for some time), something that both had secretly longed for. They enjoy playing "games" and tricks on classmates, especially Tamaki. Kaoru is nicer, more sensitive, soft spoken and more mature than Hikaru. Hikaru, on the other hand, is very immature and somewhat mean but has a shy and sweet side, the mean part of him is mostly because he has trouble expressing his feelings. Kaoru tends to have a more high pitched voice compared to Hikaru, who has a lower voice, which makes it easier to distinguish which twin is which. Episode four comically insinuates that Hikaru is the "seme" of their relationship when the twins are concerned over the script of a Host Club movie in which they play basketball players. The twins later on discover that they too harbor feelings for Haruhi. Kaoru doesn't love Haruhi enough to want her only for himself (because he values his relationship with his brother more), so he ends up letting Hikaru be the twin who loves her romantically. After this development, the twins begin to attempt embracing their differences.

HANINOZUKA,Mitsukuni
Also known as "Honey" and the Boy-Lolita type. He looks like an elementary school child rather than the 17-year-old third-year student he actually is. Honey is obsessed with sweets and anything cute, much like his youthful appearance would dictate. Honey is loved by the other characters for his cuteness and has a nickname for everyone (such as Haru-chan for Haruhi). Honey carries a plush bunny (called "Usa-chan") around with him. Despite his childish looks, he is deceptively strong and highly skilled in martial arts. He is usually found with Mori, his cousin by marriage. Honey comes from a family that owns a nationally-renown dojo and are known for their martial arts abilities. In one episode it was said if his full combat abilities were unleashed, he would be considered a threat to national security. Though it appears to be a facade, his cute side and serious side are both very real. After Tamaki explains to him that being himself is "true strength," he resolves never to change.

MORINOZUKA,Takashi
Also known as "Mori" and is the strong but silent type. He is the tall, stoic character. Mori dedicates his life to Honey by protecting him and only gets angry when Honey is injured or harmed. However, he is also very close with the other club members and many classmates look up to him because of his quiet but gentle nature. He usually only speaks when he deems it necessary, and responds to questions mostly with monosyllabic answers. Mori's family has served Honey's family for years, until a marriage two generations ago made them cousins. Even though the servant-master bond was technically broken, Mori still serves faithfully as Honey's guardian and best friend.

Character Outline:
Name:
Club:
Apperance/Photo:
( I really don't care what kind of Outline you use..this is just for those who can't think of one.)

Accepted Characters:
1.Haruki: Anatano_mama >_>! Sorry ladies..
2.Ritsuka: Kaida
3.Faythe: Princess
4.RESERVED SPOT!
( NOTE: I'm not going to make reservations...>_> First come first serve. If you suck at playing that character prepared to be replaced! Just kidding =D)

NOW THEN! Let the roleplay begin!

Last edited by anatano_mama on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! >_>~~ Lazerbeams!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ouran High School Host Club! ( OOC/SIGN UP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Is it all right if I reserve a spot for an original character? I have to leave right now but I'll post a sheet as soon as I get the chance (I might not have a chance until about Thursday, sorry about that)?
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Name: Ritsuka Aoyagi
Year: 1st year highschooler
Club: Host club
Gender: Female but she cross dresses since she thinks boys clothes look better on her and she thinks she looks more like a boy.
Bio: Ritsuka grew up with her father since her mother moved away When she was only 8 years old and her father was still working at a local bar but when her dads dad died Ritsuka's father became the owner of a multi-billion dollar company in Osaka,Japan with offices all over the world he chose to stay at the one in Bunkyo,Toky, Jpan so his daughter could attend Ouran Private Academy.
Apperance/Photo

(After her hair cut)

(Before her hair cut)
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Name: Faythe Doomstar
Year: Third year in High School
Club: Host club.
Bio: Faythe's family is well off but she normally doesn't like to use her parents influence. Her parents are constantly at parties because they are very social. Faythe is somewhat a social butterfly but she perfers to keep to herself. She goes to Ouran high school because her parents are wealthy enough for her and her siblings to go. She also likes to sing.
Apperance/Photo:Image
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Very good =D you are all accepted.
And ok, I understand. I can reserve a slot for you.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Name:Lucas Takitisu Leingod

Year:Third year highschooler

Club:host club

Relationship status:He's taken and engaged

Bio:He is usually very calm and collected, his father a wealthy business man his mother a singer of sorts, who spends most of her time giving voice lessons. Since he was young he was pinned down to singing lessons and business as well. But in all actuallity he hated it, though since he was given voice lessons since he was little he's got a good singing voice but he never usually sings. His father wealth bought him a place on the school roster. He hates all the wealth, and usual denies any ties to his parents or any of his family. After getting into this school he's relaxed some and enjoys doing crazy stunts and sports. He is a student of three different martial arts and one that only his family on his father's side knows. He has a mysterious past that he himself doesn't like to talk about, he's been through alot and he doesn't speak about his past. He had learned that no one could be truly trusted, Then he found someone important to him who made him feel better about himself. Though he still has that dark side to him he feels more controlled and content.

Apperance:(no pic but i'll discribe his looks) He's got shoulder length black hair with blond highlights and hazel nut brown eyes. He's reather tall for his age standing at 6'3. He's very athletic and his physique shows he's not huge but he is cut. He usually wears the school uniform but can sometimes be found wearing his own street clothes that revolve usual around what people would call 'punk' or 'emo' His hair is styled in his own way spiked in the back and down in his face in the front.

Personality:He's usual very charismatic and thoughtful when he trusts you, and can be a great help when it comes to math and history. He is usual very sweet but has a very serious and more colder side depending on how he feels during the day.

Darker Personality:He is uncaring and cold-hearted but his words are logical and usual true. He doesn't seem to have any sides to people, and is usual found alone or in a shadowed area trying his hardest to ignore everyone and everything.

Extra:He's usually not to far from any kind of sport, and can usually be found right in the middle of the game.

Martial arts he knows:Xiangxing Quan, Jujitsu, Ryu genkotsu
( Ryu genkotsu is a totally fictional style but i'm using moves from Jujitsu,Muay Thai and Karate so all and all it's not so fictional XD)

Martial arts when he's surrounded by his darkness: He uses a very specific very deadly style that attacks pressure points and vital organs. He calls it, Blood fury Fang. He uses it against everyone even those he calls friends when in this mind set.

(sorry if it seems my character is going to "The dark side" But i thought I'd add to him and make him more of my own...)
Last edited by Soki on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 pm

It's great! I'm going to make the IC now so when it's up you guys can start posting when you feel comfortable.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm

thanks i thought he'd be an interesting cast to this story plot XD it'll be cool to see how Luke will turn out...

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:44 pm

when the Ic thread is up can you just post the link in here??????

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Ugh, sorry about that...
My brother got onto my computer and managed to fuck up my life on this site too.
Apologies for the confusion...and the very stupid post.
=]

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MASigma on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Mind if I play Nekozawa? I love that guy, lol

Umehito Nekozawa

Normal Look: http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/atta ... kozawa.jpg

Without Wig and Cloak: http://images.absoluteanime.com/ouran_h ... 5B2%5D.jpg

Umehito Nekozawa is depicted as a hooded figure holding a cat puppet named Belzenef. Umehito hates bright light to the point that he refers to anyone who drags him into lights as 'murderers'. The Black Magic Club’s president, he tries to get people to join his club though is not too successful. However, anyone who joins gets a free "Belzenef" doll. Umehito has one as a puppet, but it is also available as a voodoo doll. Nekozawa claims that if you write the name of the person you hate on the back of the doll, the person will be showered with misfortunes. Tamaki, especially, is superstitious about Nekozawa's curses due to having experienced them first-hand, or so he believes.

Umehito is actually very handsome under his hood, although he wears a black wig over his naturally blond hair and bright blue eyes. He has a younger sister named Kirimi who is afraid of the dark and cats. As a result, the two siblings were not able to be around one another until Tamaki and the Host Club got involved and prompted Umehito to adapt to light and display his more heroic and princely side. In the end, it is Umehito's love for and desire to protect his little sister that endears him to her, despite his photophobia; he braves daylight to save Kirimi. Although he collapses right afterwords from exposure to sunshine, Kirimi loves him all the more for his willingness to brave that which he loathes so much to protect her. On a funnier note, at the end of volume 8, it is shown that Kirimi has turned into a nearly identical darkness fanatic as Umehito. Both sport dark cloaks and have their features covered. Despite the Host Club's efforts to help him brave the sun, he is still just as obsessed with his occult passions. In the Halloween episode, he appears before Tamaki (from a coffin no less) and offers his services in helping scare the student body.

In Volume 3 of the manga, the Host Club actually stay at Umehito's private beach and mansion, not Kyoya's, though Umehito does not attend dinner because Haruhi switched the lights on and caused him to go into shock. The Host Club (Mori, Honey, the twins, and Haruhi) also see Umehito without his cloak and wig for the first time as he comes out to see what's wrong when Haruhi is being taken to the bathroom. It is unclear if he has realized that Haruhi is a girl but seeing as she spent the whole time in a dress instead of her typical boyish clothes it's very possible he knows her secret and just doesn't care about it.

MASigma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 pm

(I love this anime! Too bad there aren't any more seasons, though. It should really last longer. And it looks as though my character won't be the most original. With him around, it should make school life interesting, though. >:3)

Name: Yuki Miyazaki

Year: Second Year in high school

Club: None yet

Personality: Loud-mouthed, hot-headed demon or shy, overly innocent angel? It's hard to tell with this child. Most of the time he's a sweet, shy child who appears lost. He doesn't seem to fit in anywhere and almost always leaves a first impression as someone who could easily be taken advantage of in any situation. He also appears rather helpless and, no matter how much he smiles and says he's fine, very sad and lonely. Looking at him playing by himself or doing something he loves to do (especially play the flute), you'd never believe that he could get angry (mainly because of the fact that he enjoys cross-dressing).

No one can talk sass to him without leaving with at least a broken nose. The reason being, Yuki has an alternate personality which he calls Kitsune. Kitsune was so appropriately named for his wild, hot-headed personality and love to play pranks. He holds his head high no matter what the situation and would never willingly admit that someone was better than him at anything.

Kitsune has a wild and free spirit, unable to be tamed by anyone, man or woman. He does karate, staff, and sword fighting and almost always comes to the rescue whenever Yuki gets into a fight. It's almost impossible to prevent him from running his mouth and he's sure to say something which will get him in trouble. He doesn't enjoy cross-dressing and would rather be caught dead than wearing a dress. However, because of Yuki's parents, he's forced to dress like a girl. But whenever he's wearing a jacket, the jacket is always unbuttoned except for the top button so that it stays on his shoulders while the rest of the jacket is brushed back so that the edge rests on his arms like a cape.

Kitsune is just an alternate personality of Yuki's, so he doesn't really come out much. He's a rare sight for almost everyone, though he does hold conversations almost constantly with Yuki.

Bio: Yuki was born into a rather poor family. He was the first son and the youngest child out of five kids total. Apparently, before he was born, his parents made an agreement with someone that if they were to have a son, they would have him married to some company owner's daughter. At first, it seemed like a very good deal. After a while, however, his parents discovered that the girl they had agreed to let marry their son was a total snot who was raised with money as her first priority and taking over companies as her second (looking at and enjoying nature and life would be her last priorities which meant she was a total snob who cared more about herself than anyone else). So, to prevent Yuki from marrying such a person, they dressed him up as a girl and raised him to be a 'proper lady'.

It wasn't until Yuki turned twelve that his father finally found a good job in Kyoto and so they quickly moved there from Okinawa. From there, it was much easier to tell people that he was a girl without any questions. It also further convinced him that he really was a girl and not just some guy cross-dressing as a girl. Soon after the move, his parents got into a huge fight and split up, the three oldest girls going with the mother and the two youngest children staying with the father. After his parents moved away, Yuki's father finally decided to tell him that he was actually a cross-dressing boy which led to Yuki locking himself in his room for almost an entire week. He only came out because he was very hungry. Even so, he still continues to live his life as a girl and has insisted on acting as though nothing has changed.

After the divorce, Yuki found himself growing more and more lonely and empty as well as feeling incredibly depressed. He solved this by creating an alternate personality which he considered to be the ideal boyfriend (he thinks he's a girl, he's bound to be gay). Because his alternate personality's personality, he named it 'Kitsune' which meant 'fox'. It wasn't until after he got into a huge fight with a gang that he realized that Kitsu could actually switch places with him and take control of his body.

Yuki's father wanted to get him and his sister, Ayumi, into a nice school and had happened to hear of one called 'Ouran Academy'. Soon, the small family prepared to move once more. Sadly, Kitsune finally made the connection that he could switch places with Yuki and decided he didn't like his host's natural hair color and decided to dye it neon red. And the hairstyle was completely unacceptable. After getting it cut much shorter (which caused his father to completely flip out when he finally returned home), Yuki managed to persuade Kitsune to dye it a very dark blue (which also caused his father to spazz out which ended up with him trying to wake up his father who had passed out).

Finally in his knew home, Yuki quickly adjusted to his knew life. It took several weeks before he had helped moved enough stuff in that his father could handle the rest and he could finally enroll in Ouran Academy. His sister had enrolled earlier and, being the natural chatterbox that she is, had probably told most (if not all) of the school about herself and her 'sister' without revealing any secrets. She, being two years older than Yuki, is in a different class which means he will have to get used to the school by himself.

Appearance/Photo: Yuki's hairstyle looks almost exactly like Haruhi's except his bangs have a curl so they stick out slightly before ending just above his eyes and curling upward ever so slightly. His hair was originally blond until Kitsune decided that that color was too bland and decided to dye it. Luckily, Yuki managed to persuade his alternate identity to dye it dark, neon blue. In the shadows it looks black but in the light, it's definitely blue.

When at home, Yuki can generally be found wearing a light, button-up shirt with a dark mini-skirt. When in school, he generally wears a dark blue, button-up shirt and a matching, knee-length skirt. When not at school or home, Kitsune forces him to wear black pants and (except on the hottest days) a black over jacket (like a school jacket except for everyday wear). He has bad eyesight and is practically blind without his glasses. Therefore, he wears a pair of small, black-rimmed glasses (which many people say gives him an even more innocent appearance while giving Kitsune a wilder look).

(As for playing a canon character, I probably wouldn't do a very good job with any of them. I could try as Mitsukuni Haninozuka since he seems to be the easiest to play as and he isn't an obsessive romanticist. Do I need a character sheet for him, too?)

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 pm

((Could I snag the twins please? I will work on an original character as well but has anyone taken them yet???^^

I have another important question as well. Anyone here has probably watched Ouran High School Host Club before right? So im begging you, does anyone know another Anime like it or something similar I could watch??? I need suggestions. Save me!))

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm

I've watched Ouran for the first time last week on Youtube. I loved it.

Name: Shiori Okatorue

Year: 2nd Year

Club: Host Club

Love Life: Shiori never thought of having time for a relationship and can be kind of picky. She only wants someone who will like her for her and nothing less. Though she can be hard to get at times for she isn't a complete idiot, people still tend to wonder who and what she is.

Personality: Shiori tends to stay quiet and not put herself on the spot too much, though if she sees something wrong or dissagrees with somethings, her voice will be heard. She's not an extremely girly-girl, but she doesn't mind dressing up if needed. She's not one to thrive on material things, but she does want to have some of the finer things in life if possible. She's an extremely hard worker and wants to achieve anything and everything she wants.

Bio: Shiori lives with her older brother, Kai in his small two story house. Her parents perished in a large house fire when she was 10 and she was immediately sent to live with Kai (who is now 25.) A year after her parents death she was home school by Kai because they couldn't find a decent place for her to go to school. They considered many places before resorting to this, but none seemed good enough. At age 15 Shiori attended Ouran Academy which basically emptied the family's account leaving them almost dead broke. Dispite her brother's job, they were barely making ends meet. Though they were going broke because of Ouran Kai managed to find some connections from a good neighbor who lived next door who could help the family get back on track and bring in some money.

Shiori managed to keep her grades up and did all she was told. She also got a job the same day Kai did at the local Book Shop and she gets paid enough to put food on the table, pay for school, and buy random necesities she and Kai may need.

She discovered the Host Club randomly one afternoon when she was going for a walk inside the school. Coming upon the boys she found them to be slightly conceited, but nothing she wasn't used to. Without a clue, Shiori decided maybe it was time to cut and dye her hair to fit in atleast. Though she hated doing this, she couldn't have the others finding out her idenity. After all, this was perfect timing for her since people usually overlooked her exsistence.

Apperance/Photo:

[After her haircut]

Hobbies: Shiori enjoys drawing and painting. She is currently saving money for a private teacher/instructor.
Don't take life too seriously,no one makes it out alive anyway.
ImageImage

Pandar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Alright I'm in I'll make my character :3.

Name: Kiwi Sawatoshi

Grade: Freshman

Picture: http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/th ... Onela(0.42)__THISRES__167647.jpg (sorry to link it but it was SOOOOO big I didn't want to like stretch the page...)

Personality: Kiwi is a very smart and happy-go-lucky girl. Her intelligence is what got her into this school, and she is of middle class. She is extremely bubbly and is usually always grinning or laughing, as everything seems to make her happy. She loves to meet other people and when she does she can seem to talk forever, and usually makes a lot of friends. She is also a little weird and quirky, and will do crazy or insane things that seem fun to her. She isn't afraid of anyone and can have a sharp tongue when angered. She will go against anyone, even a tall burly man that could crush her like a toothpick, but she doesn't care, she finds it more fun as it's challenging. She is very adventurous and a curious person, and loves to sing and dance to fun music. She doesn't judge others and likes them for who they are and will protect her friends with her life. She can also have a very nuturing side, and will sometimes act motherly to her closest friends who usually name her "mommy". She isn't afraid to show herself, and she often helps other and is the one that always saves the day, or usually makes everyone smile with her insane attitude. She is a talented girl that lets fun and kindess drive her actions, and is overall a very good girl, just...when she isn't angered. Not only that, Kiwi is a big tomboy, and despises pink and girly things. She will tolerate some dresses and skirts but that will be it, and she only thinks of guys as friends, not a boyfriend or anything more.

History: Kiwi's mother died after giving birth to her, and since then it has just been her and her father. Her father is a very quiet man, and doesn't really open up to others. It's amazing how Kiwi hadn't gotten her father's personality and shined on as a bubbly girl. She lived with her father for a long time, getting good grades and being a good child as she helped her father through the pain he still felt at the lost of his wife. He loved his daughter dearly and became extremely overprotective of her, not letting anything bad happen to her. Kiwi was okay with this, but still wasn't sheltered from everything as her father felt she should know about the world, just not get into it. She helped her father through many things and took on the chores her mother left behind, and didn't mind the quiet life. Though this happened, she was very thrilled to hear that she was accepted into Ouran Highschool because of her excellent grades and bright attitude. She happily explained to her father who agreed to let her in as she didn't need to pay, and since then she has been learning to the fullest and having fun.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:36 am

Character Name: Namorabi, Yukito
Character Age: 17
Character Sex: Male
Character Height: 5.8
Character Weight: 118
Character Body Type: Lithe
Character Skin Tone: Pale
Character Eye Color: Auburn
Character Hair Color: Purple
Character Hair Type: Straight
Character Hair Style: It has a lot of volume and consumes a great deal of his features, the bangs split off framing his effeminate face.
--
Character Nationality: Japanese
Character Host Club Affiliation: Host; Cool Type
Character Speech Color: Purple
Character Hobbies: Manipulating people, studying, ignoring people, working on club activity's such as schedules, using resources to bring more attention to the club, promoting the prince.
Character Likes: Expensive meals, saving money, haggling people, deceiving people, making loose threats, not getting his hands dirty but watching the mess he creates non the less.
Character Dislikes: People who try to think on his level, people who mess with his work, people with more power then him, instant meals, anything that is not perfect, engaging in any kind of fight he cant win.
--
Character Biography:
Yukito is a very bright individual, working hard to understand business and human instinct in order to find the most resourceful rout to obtain his goal. Even as a child he worked in this manor competing with anyone who claimed to be smarter then himself. Watching both of his younger and older sister growing up he learned that woman held a great deal of natural power that came without effort. This was because their appearance gave them free reign as long as it could surpass any other female in the room. There for in middle school Yukito started dressing as a female but not claiming to be other than what he was, a boy in girls clothes.

Nonetheless, people were intoxicated by his beauty and just like with how his sisters could turn the wheel their way, so too could Yuktio. Being a guy however no one really purposely tried to approach Yukito, and his elitist attitude made that even more impossible. But with a single conversation using charm and charisma he could effectively get whatever it was he wanted. Namorabi did not care if he was alone, all that mattered was being smarter than anyone else. Anyone that surpassed him in any project became targets to conquer. Yukito used money to sabotage them if necessary.

It was in high school all this came to a end, the new Prince of Ouran Academy purposely engaged with Yukito no matter how much the teen tried to avoid him. Sabotage and espionage were a sign that " Yukito was testing him, and thus the prince had to deal with it." Finally one day Yukito asked " What will it take to get rid of you?" and the prince replied " Sorry when a king makes their decision, he can't take it back." Sighing in defeat... this is when Yukito became the Cool Type of the Host Club.
--
Character Geneology:
Character Father: Namorabi, Kiddo
Character Mother: Namorabi, Arinowa
Character Siblings: Two sisters - Mizuri and Nariko Namorabi

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 am

I hope she comes back.
This will be a good Roleplay.
^_^

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 pm

I was actually hoping to be Kaoru, unless you want to play both of the twins...? I've read most of the books and seen the shows on youtube.
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Okies, well sorry..I haven't posted the IC yet. Ok!
Now the twin thing. BikerAngel and MuderJuliet I'd kinda like to split the twins, it would make it more fun. I was going to play Hikaru but I think I'm going to switch to Tamaki. =D So...I hope you guys can figure that out. ok...now lets see if I can get this IC up and going.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 pm

sorry i guess i just missed your messege before i posted the IC if you still wanna use it i'll post the link if you'd rather make your own then that's cool

LINKAGE!!!

ouran-high-school-host-club-t24963.html

Soki
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!