Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasts (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Outcasts (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 am

Nym looked at the boy that had questioned them. It was rather obvious that they weren't in one of the gangs around here, they were on their own until they had all met up.
"We all seem to be pretty new around here. We haven't found 'gangs' to be part of, just making aqquaintences with those in a similar situation to ourselves." She explained, wondering if this boy was also new to the outcast area.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammie Spitz on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm

April had kept an ear to the conversation. She really wanted to go over and talk. She should. If she kept staying away from people, she couldn't get anywhere. But, it would be rude to just walk up and talk to them. She didn't know any of them.

At about that time, a couple of kids chased each other down the sidewalk, coming close enough to the cat to startle it. She watched it disappear among the garbage cans in the alley, then looked back at the group. Taking a breath, she made her way towards them to hear them a little better. As she did, her voice froze up a bit. What was she supposed to say to them? That she'd been eavesdropping and she just walked over to eavesdrop better? And they'd been talking about the gangs that roamed around all the time. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammie Spitz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:24 am

Ryu just looked at the boy that came up to them, not saying a word. But then, he notices a girl getting closer and looked at her. She seemed to be an Outcast as well, but was to shy to get closer. So he grins and moves his head to tell her to come on over to them.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammie Spitz on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 am

April had been carefully making her way towards the group to try and listen to them. She started becoming a bit more mindful of her hooves. She was wearing the shoes, as usual, so they were muffled pretty well, but she didn't want to take a chance of one of them making any suspecious noises. She didn't want...

She suddenly realized one of them was looking directly at her and became rigid. Now what? Where they all going to get mad now? She didn't mean anything, she just wanted to hear. She was getting a bit lonely lately and she wanted to find a bit of company.

The one that was staring at her grinned at her and made a motion to her. Still a bit spooked, she complied and came over. She still didn't know what he wanted, but it looked like he didn't mean any harm.

"Uh...Um, hi..."

Sammie Spitz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Zig looked to Nym and said:"I may be new here but I've been to many areas like this in my short life time. I always a voided the gangs because they seemed more like a burden than a blessing." Zig turned to the, blatantly shy, new girl and said:"Hey, I'm Zig. Who are you?" as he greeted himself Zig held out his hand in the common offer of a hand shake.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammie Spitz on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 am

April jolted back slightly when one of the people brought his hand out towards her. But, she controlled herself a bit, shakily bringing her hand up and taking his.

"April," she replied. "I live in a different part of town, but I like to walk through here sometimes. Um....I'm very good friends with somne of the shop keepers here."

After that, she froze. She couldn't think of an excuse for why she had dropped in on them. If they were willing to talk, she figured they couldn't be too upset, but eavesdropping was still rude. They weren't really talking about anything that would arouse interest from a passerby...Aside from those wild gangs...

Sammie Spitz
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!