Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outkasts

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Outkasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Tarith looked at the strange beast/thing. Something was wrong with it now. It weaved its way into the clearing and then back away to the bushes. Most of the soldiers were dead or to scared to move. Tarith said a quick spell, fire burning in his hand although it did not touch his skin. He walked up to the thing. It looked like a boy mostly but something else resided within it, a spirit of some sort. Its chest heaved and Tarith touched its head with his other hand, the one that wasn't covered with fire. The Darkling Spirit within reared inside the boy, not liking the prescence of an Anduin. Tarith took his hand away and removed some rope from his pack. He tied the boys hands and then said a spell over the rope which began to glow lightly.

He turned to the other Anduin. Two new Anduin had Arrived. He would need some help so he began to speak, "Anduin. I am Tarith of the house of the Eldaar. I am part of the Anduin resistance that hides here in Haven. I must make a journey into human territory. I must consult with an old friend. If you wish, you may travel with me. I need not tell you the danger that the Sorcerer's that patrol the citys will find us but it is a risk I must take. I must also tell you that if you come, you will be in the company of this...," Tarith momentarily stopped, not knowing what to call the boy/beast, "This thing. I am afraid that the man I seek resides two towns away. But I must do this for the safety of the Anduin. You see these soldiers, I fear they are the first of many. Haven has been around for years, the Army or the Sorcerers may have finally found where the tunnels are. Now who will follow with me? If you wish to stay then I will give you entrance to Haven. As for the others, we must leave immediatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Hey, guys I need to tell you guys one rule I need you guys to know:

I really would like for everyone who joins to write well and normal not like:

DIS is so stpid! Ur dum.

K? Thanks guys!
"A hero need not speak when he is gone, the world will speak for him." -- Halo 3.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:44 pm

...death watched..terrified as the anduin moved closer..but running was not an option..he could barely move..
as the anduin touched his head, the creature in him screamed out in silent rage..but the boy remained motionless..secretly hopeing the man would leave...and not harm him..
..when the man tied him up..death looked up at him...mildly confused.. he was trying to figure out why he wasn't dead...and as the man spoke to the others..death soon realized he was the " thing"...and smiled a little..apparently he wasn't going to get killed after all.
...getting up slowly...was made more difficult tied up...but he managed..and wandered slowly over to the man who called himself tarith. death smelled something like food...and looked up at the man...hungry.....
...realizing that the man couldnt read his mind..death pointed at his mouth to indicate his need of food..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

riddle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:47 am

Moonritsu looked who called himself Thraith, and bowed slightly "I am Moonritsu, a wandering Anduin, from the southern lands of fire. I believe your people used to call us... Fire callers" Moonritsu stopped for a while to think before continuing "I shall accompany you with.... this... thing, I am a wanderer now, most of the time I'm passed of as a swordsmen or women you might call it, I’m sure I’ll be of use to you, when you need to buy some things from town and didn’t want trouble" she replied while motioning to her weapon, which looks likes a long sword when it's covered up.

Moonritsu looked at the boy or monster as he pointed to his mouth. "are you hungry?" she asked as she lowered herself down to remove what seem to be like a miniature bag from underneath her robe, as she pulled out a piece of dried meat which is safe for consumption from the bag and slipped it back to her belt "do you what this?" she asked again as she got closer to the boy and placed the piece of meat in front of his face. As she used her other free hand to remove whatever twigs and leafs that is stuck in her sliver hair. Her sliver eyes sometimes glancing to the boy then back to her hair.

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:13 am

..death had been watching the girl as she talked from the corner of his eye...but when she pulled out food...he couldnt resist..
...when the meat was infront of his face..he opened his mouth slowly....and lunged forward...snapping the meat from her hands....so she wouldnt take it away... he had been taunted with food...many times by strangers...and he wasn't about to not get fed...
...after he realized that the woman...was sincere...death smiled up at her...and walked over to stand by her instead....in hopes of getting fed in the future...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:01 am

Tarith looked as the boy snapped the food from the Moonritsu's hands. Obviously the Darkling was not always in control. Moonritsu was a Fire Caller, or a Fanhedrin in the Ancient words. He turned to the boy which was now still looking in hopes of food. He looked at it and then began to speak, "I can not give you food here but later on the path we are to take there is a place that holds plenty of food for travelers along the Haven path. You may have some of our reserves there," he said. He turned to Moonritsu, "I thank you for your help."

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:21 am

Moonritsu was shock for a while as he suddenly lunged towards her but he didn't hurt her in anyway, then he stood beside her, smiling at the boy she took out 3 more pieces of dried meat and placed it in his hands. "Until we get there,” she whispered to the boy

As she turns towards Tarith "Don't thank me too earlier yet Tharith, I might need your help, well you see, I'm on a mission to find our tribe's stolen treasure decades ago, who stole it, no one knows, as several was chosen for this mission, I can only return when I find it or when I receive words that it have been returned, the flame stone. It is rumored to be in these lands, that whoever wields this stone will their flame magic greatly magnified, in order to find clues, I've became a wanderer of these lands. Hopefully I'll be able to find clues of it, while I'm traveling with you, have you heard any rumors about it?"

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 am

...death was ecstatic...as the girl placed more food into his hands.. these people seemed much nicer than the last group he had stumbled upon. maybe no one was going to hurt him after all.
"keep your guard up" the creature whispered.."there may be danger yet"
...death decided it couldnt hurt...to be carefull.. and quickly devoured all of the food that the nice lady had given him.
...he was really starting to like her, and smiled up at her again...
...speaking slowly...trying to find the right words..death says, " thank you"...
..and looks back down..
...the creature falls silent in him..sleeping for now...its hunger sated by the pieces of meat...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Throughout all this Nimue had kept quiet. They were Aduin, she was safe - well, for now at least. Clearing her throat and stepping forward slightly she said: "My name's Nimue, and I'm also wandering." She gulped, forcing back the memories of that night. "I will be of little use to you, although I am quick on my feet, but I'd be glad to join you if you let me." She glanced nervously between the faces of the others, waiting for their response.
E=mc^2 < I finally get it lol.

peas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:44 pm

..at the sound of a new voice..death looked over at nimue.. there was something wrong with her though..he could feel it. something she saw or did, had left her tainted. death growled at her..forgetting about his bound hands...and took a step at nimue..he could smell the fear in her and nervousness..and it only fueled his conviction that something was wrong. she had said she was fast, and death didn't doubt it, but he too could be fast when need be. glaring up at the new girl, he growled..and walked closer to her.
...his sudden mood swing awoke the creature inside of him as well..and his body twitched in response...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Tarith approached the boy and grabbed the rope at its hands. It glowed and wrapped around his hand. He knew it wouldn't release unless he gave the word. He turned to the other Anduin, "Nimue, you are welcome to come, if your an Anduin then you will be of much help to our cause. Let us go. We need to get a start before the sun rises," Tarith turned and began to lead the group away, the boy beast followed with no resistance although he occasionally looked back at Nimue. "We will camp a mile away from the edge of the forest, we'll break through into the first town tomorrow," Tarith said. He walked on into the darkness, the small group following him.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:13 pm

..death was getting ready to strike..when the man came back. suddenly..all anger flowed out of him..and he simply allowed himself to be led by the one called tarith. though he was calm, he did check back at the other girl from time to time, but by the time they had reached the camp, death had grown accustomed to her, and decided she wasn't a threat. also, after some carefull testing, he found out that his hands were useless while tied, and had been able to figure out that it was the man who could let him out. death stayed close to the man, so as not to get lost. the creature, though awake, stayed quiet..

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Nimue was shaking with fear. She did not like the boy-creature Tarith was leading, she was certain it was getting ready to attack her, she swore she saw his eyes flash. Uncomfortable in its presense, Nimue followed them, staying to the back. The boy kept glaring back at her, and Nimue averted her eyes each time. They arrived at the camp well after midnight, and Nimue shivered even more in the cold. It was all too much - her powers, her father, the creature, this whole war. She stumbled slightly as they approached. The world was beginning to spin. With a slight moan, Nimue brought her hand up to her head and sank to her knees.

peas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:17 pm

...it had been a long day of travel..and it had left death hungry. sitting down next to the man...he looked around aimlessly for something to eat.. he tugged at his bindings and even began biting at them..but soon realized that something g else was holding it together. death had never had a great understanding of magic, being that he wasn't anduin...not completely anyway. he had heard the man mumbling things to create spells, but he never had to. the creature took care of him...it always did...and at this..death smiled.
...it was then he saw the rabbit. it looked just like the one he had captured earlier. in that instant, anger exploded through his body. and he lunged forward at the rabbit...yanking the man with him. death snapped angrily at the rabbit and was twitching crazily. when the rabbit ran away...death followed it..dragging the man with surprising strength...though his hands were still tied..his fingers grew out into long spikes..and his teeth grow long and pointed..death screamed with joy and plunged into the wood after the bunny...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Roene had been silent and had followed the others up to this point, relieved that she had at least come across some fellow Anduin. Seeing Nimue collapse to her knees, she hurried to the younger girl's side.
"Are you alright?" Roene said, eyes filled wih concern as she passed her water pouch over to Nimue "Here, have some water."
Suddenly, Death leapt from his position, draging a stunned Tarith behind. Roene jumped into action. "Here" she said to Moonritsu, "Take care of Nimue!" Roene followed Death and Tarith into the forest. Already the growls of Death were quickly starting to fade. She uttered a spell and suddenly her running speed doubled. Out of her pouch she pulled out a rune. If she could get close enough to death maybe she would be able to get him to go to sleep. Roene kept pressing forward, finally catching up to them. She circled around in front of them, at about the same time the startled bunny ran between her legs. Roene was about to have a head-on collision with Death, when she whipped out the rune and slapped it on his fore head and swiftly she stepped to the side and said a spell activating the sleep rune. Death collapsed and skidded to a stop on the ground.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:27 pm

...it was almost too easy..
..the man had been caught off guard and the creature had given him easily enough strength..death plowed through the under brush hardly slowing down. the bunny was so close..death snapped at it..but it moved out of the way..he was closing in when the older of the girls appeared infront of him. rather than slow down..the boy ran full speed at her..planning to plow through. but something happened..and the girl put something on his head...he tryed to stop...but was moving too fast...the last things he heard before blacking out were the mumbled whispers of the girl...his body slid to a stop...and he lay still...heavily sedated...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Tarith grunted as the rope pulled him away from the others. He tried to say the word to release the rope from his hand but sadly he was using his breath to keep up with the boy at the moment. The girl Roene was chasing them, she caught up and used a Sleep Rune on the boy who feel asleep immediatly. Tarith put his hands on his knees, "Geez he's fast! Thanks for stopping him," he said. He slung the boy across his shoulder and came to the back to the others where Nimue was still sitting, not moving. Tarith dropped the boy and looked at Moonritsu and Nimue, "What happened to her?" he asked.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Roene suddenly chucking a bottle of water into her hands, Moonritsu who was in deep thoughts got snapped out of it by this sudden action "Take care of Nimue!" she said as she disappeared into the forest, this was when she realized that Tarith had disappeared along with the boy. Shrugging she knelt down beside Nimue and gave her the water that Roene have chucked into her hands. "when was the last time you ate" asked Moonritsu, as she watched Nimue drank some of the water. Then she heard sounds from behind turning her head immediately she sees Tarith with the boy over his shoulders and Roene. When Traith asked, "What happened to her?", Moonritsu shook her head as to indicate she doesn’t know anything "maybe, she haven’t ate? I’m not sure myself" she replied

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:42 pm

...sleep...was not new to death..but induced sleep was. at first he had fought it...trying to wake up..but to no avail.
it wasn't long in this purgatory..before the creature found him. they talked..the child and the beast...for long periods of the black out..
..the beast..as always...went first...
"look what you've done now...I let you go for a few minutes and look at you...you could have gotten us killed."
"it wasn't my fault...that girl..she did something to me...I was going to come back to the campsite...I was just so hungry..."
"did you forget you were in the presence of anduin? some of the most dangerous and paranoid creatures in this land...of course she did something...she thought you were kidnapping that man..."
.."if you weren't always over exerting our body...I wouldnt be so hungry all the time...because we dont practice like they do..our form of magic draws from our own body...without food...we would die...both of us. or did you forget that too..?"
.."dont condesend me boy...without me you would have killed yourself years ago...without an inhibitor..your more dangerous than I ever am..."
.." you lie. that was there fault. they shouldn't have pushed me so hard. this is why I hate new people...they can't be trusted.."
.."there is indeed truth to that..but for now...seeing as they haven't killed you..or at least tryed...I think we should help them."
..the boy looks open mouthed at the creature in disbelief..
"help them? why would I help them?"
.." because they are enemies of the army...and I know how much you hate the army"
...the creature smiled as the boy glared forward..
.."the enemy...of my enemy.."
.."is our friend"
..the boy looks up and meets the creatures eyes..they both smile..
...death stirs from his sleep..and starts to wake up....

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:03 am

Nimue did not feel comfortable with the attention of the others, it was something she wasn't used to. She gladly took the water offered, choking slightly. She brought her hand out from behind her ear, the damn thing was bleeding again. She looked up at Moonritsu and Tarith, both of whom were looking down at her in concern. "It's nothing, honestly!" she mumbled, wiping the blood on her trousers.

peas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Tarith saw the others began to wake in the early morning light as he cooked the food. They had all fallen asleep last night, but Tarith had been the last to do so and the first to awake. The boy looked up at him as bacon sizzled over the small fire he had built. He signaled for the boy to wait, it was almost done. When the bacon finished he let the boy come. He gave him a plate stacked high with bacon. He smiled, "Eat your fill, there's plenty left for us," the boy leaned over the plate and dug in, almost inhaling the food. He woke everyone else up and gave them plates of bacon as well, although he did not give them as much as he gave the boy.

When they had finished they cleaned up and began to leave. It did not take them long to reach the edge of the forest and Tarith made absolutely sure none of them made to much noise. There was a guard tower in front of the town facing the forest. It had three sorcerers in it. He could tell from the black robes with a bloody red circle that had symbols in it imprinted on it. He signaled the others to come closer. He touched each one of them on their shoulders, saying something, then he did the same to himself. The looked at him strangely, nothing had happened. They began to walk out of the forest right towards the guard house. The others followed although Tarith could tell they did not like it. They were sure to be spotted. They were walking straight under the guard house when one of the sorcerers looked down, "Hey!," he said, "Whats that?" the others looked at him then down to the ground, "Whats what? Just looks like a little bit of a breeze or something, just moving the grass. Your too paranoid, mate," one of them said. The other one wasn't so sure, "No! What if its Anduin?? They could have a invisibility spell on them." The other one sighed, "No Anduin is going to try that. They would be sure we'd see 'em," the other man didn't like it, "Whatever, I'm going to flush 'em out if they're down there!" The man began to speak in a strange language that sent a chill up Tariths spine. The suddenly fire burst forth from the ground and rapidly began to cover ground towards them. The group started to run but Tarith signaled for them to not move, the guards might see them. The fire came closer and closer and Tarith ran to a pole of the tower with the others following. He touched it and jerked back when he got a strong shock from it. It was protected. There was only one thing left to do. He ran to the other side of the guard tower, away from the sorcerers peering over the side for any sign of them and then put his hand to the ground. The whispered something Roenes ear and she put her hand near his, saying a different spell. When they were done Tarith jumped on the ground and promptly disappeared. Roene did the same, then all the others. Tarith had done a spell to dig out the ground and Roene had done a simple spell to make the illusion of grass above the hole. It was not a very large hole and the others barely fit but it kept them safe as the fire rushed over it. They heard a voice from above, "Theirs no one there I told you!" the man who had done the fire spell spoke back, "Yes, I guess you were right."

A while later Tarith climbed out, the others right behind him. The reached the top and, no longer being watched for ran into town. Tarith removed the spell, "Well," he said, "just two more towns and to more check points. We'll have to stock up on supplies here." He turned and walked deeper into town, the others following.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!