Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Parody Rp (where god-modding/power-playing are allowed IC)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Parody Rp (where god-modding/power-playing are allowed IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roleplaya123 on Wed May 06, 2009 9:00 pm

All IC posts should be here, let the noobishness continue!
My character, Sutarusu: characters/6664

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roleplaya123
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Parody Rp (where god-modding/power-playing are allowed IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Wed May 06, 2009 10:41 pm

The Doctor had made it into his TARDIS as his ship vanished from one place. The blue box appeared in another. The Doctor stepped out with a lazor gun in hand and a robot dog by his said "Ready K-9?" K-9 bark then replied "Afermative!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

AND SUDDENLY, AQUA THE FUCKIN HEDGEHOG (LOLZ THATS MY TOTALLY ORIGANAL OBER KAWAAAIIIII SONIC FANCHARACTER!!1111) JUMPED OUT OF NOWHER AND STARTED TO EAT TEH UNIVERZE.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuickDeath on Thu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Out of the beyond, comes... MALCOLM! HE PWNZIZZLES ALL! HE RULES ALL THINGS! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! DIEZ! sends aqua the newb into oblivion. Smiles, and eats the next person to post

QuickDeath
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenshi on Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm

SUDDENLY the Black knight/ pirate appeared in the ic and stabs the doctor 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 million kajillion times in the face and Summons Bahamut to destroy K-9

Makenshi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

K-9 went forward "I will destory you" He said in a metalic voice and fired a laser at Bahumut.

The Doctor got up as he regenerated himself once more "I'm going to kick your ass" he said yelling to black night before running up and puching him in the jaw.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenshi on Thu May 07, 2009 5:05 pm

The black knight looks at the doctor "haha Helmet". The black knight jumps into space and Throws the moon at the doctor while Bahamut fires his Mega Flare at K-9

Makenshi
Member for 15 years

Aqua JUMPZ BAK INTO ACTION (Because she's ALL POWERFULL AND CAN NEVER BE BEATEN.) She jumped off of the RP and started to NOM on evryone's avatars! "Take THAT N00bZ" She said with a twinkle in her faggot eye

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drunut on Thu May 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Pwnda bera slim into aqua. Pwnda bear sqish aqua with pwn fat and yell "PWN!" Aqua splode.
If your eyes are always set for the stars, you won't see the flowers at your feet.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RATE MY POSTS. It's there for a reason buddy.

Drunut
Member for 15 years

Bob walkesd up two Pwnda. "Dats not vary nais!" He screems as he punches him two the bottom of the ocwean and sent all the sharks to eet him.

roleplaya123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drunut on Thu May 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Pwn bar slam nto sharks and dey splode tu. Then Pwn bear swim to sirfas and firz hiz lazr of pwn at evere1 in the galaxy, brning evryone to ash.

Drunut
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu May 07, 2009 7:22 pm

The Docter looked 2 them all kind of congfused then pushed a button on his sonic screwdriver and the beam went away. As he held it out the them and fired sending a sonic shock wave pwnding them to bits.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drunut on Thu May 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Pwn bear wunders hu da fak Doc wuz shutin at. He ttly mysted pwn bear beecuz Pwn bear canot be Pwned.

Drunut
Member for 15 years

Aqua magically reappeerd becuz THATS HOW I FUCKING RP DEAL WIT IT. XD
"THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR ME BOB. I'M ON A QUEST TO KILL THE AIR THAT WE BREATHE. DO YOU WISH TO JOIN?" Said Aqua speaking in all caps.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenshi on Thu May 07, 2009 9:58 pm

the Black Knight uses his powers of Uber Newbness and jumps on bahamut and flies around the forum yelling "WEEEEEEEEEEE"

Makenshi
Member for 15 years

((OOC: Okay, I have to get ready for my exams, so I can't post just yet. Can you wait for me? I have a totally cool character that I've been spending all day working on.))

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Fri May 08, 2009 3:08 am

dweebs noticed he wuz eaten back when da universe was eaten and returned again in his all dweebsiness. "Y'all cant kill da dweebs..." sez dweebs.

dweebs
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Aqua GASPWED. "HOLYSHIT. DWEEBZ. I HAFFENT SEEN U IN..EVER!" She yelled like an annoyying batch.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakona5 on Fri May 08, 2009 3:18 pm

De first chuckeroth ran toward dweebs and said, "I wants to eat flesh yours will do!" and take a big bite out of his heaad. Second chuckeroth went after doctor to cut of his head.
I help new people learn to RP. If you need help, PM me, I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Drakona5
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat May 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Da real Dweebs wandered into this Rp and wondered how on eartrh did he end up a character in an Rp...He saw some random dweeb got its head bitten of and shrugged.

[i]me ran towards Aqua and screamed: "Aqua!1!!1!1 I missed u!!!!" then me kicked Aqua and watched her flies....

dweebs
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!