Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Worse Than Death

Partner/Instructor Assignments

a part of “Worse Than Death”, a fictional universe by phooka.

If Father told you to jump off of a bridge, would you do it? (Will accept more experiments!!! For Forever!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Worse Than Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Partner/Instructor Assignments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey guys! All of the characters are in, and the info page has been updated.
First of all, check the info page, you guys will all be happy to hear that the Partners have been put up. I have assigned them by their abilities, please, contact me over PM if you have any complaints.
Second, I'd like to remind you guys to check over the Info page often, I will add more things such as Missions from Father, rewards from Father, and also, places you are allowed to go, as well as the Experiment's schedules for the day.
Last, this thread is for you people playing Instructors. Looking at the updated Info page, you're probably wondering why it doesn't have what pair you are instructing. Well, I've decided to be nice for once and allow YOU to choose who you want to teach. I'd recommend you to try to choose a pair with powers most similar to yours. Thanks! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Partner/Instructor Assignments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 pm

MMMMM......I would say the first or second pair would suit me best, but I'm not fully sure.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 pm

I would say the first or second pair as well, since Mara would be scared to death of Hunger. Actually, that might be interesting. It doesn't matter to me.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Personally, Mara's ability would go well with Olive's and Puppet's, but personality wise, Haze may be a better choice for them. It's up to you guys really, I happy either way, just wanted to throw in my two cents.
To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Well if it's okay then I'll go with Olive and Puppet.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm cool with whatever. :)
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Hmmm... I think I'll take Guess and Gore.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Aw. No partners for Instructors? </3 jk jk

Guess I get Gunslinger and Hunger. It really didn't matter who I get. Ghost will be impartial to them all. It will be very interesting is Hunger tries to flirt with Ghost, though. She probably won't understand it. Hehehe.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm a lonely emotionless Instructor lol! It's okay though I don't mind it at all. I think being with Olive and Puppet will be funny!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:17 am

*ears prick up*

emotionless? you called?

lol jk jk
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!