Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pending

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

Pending

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:40 pm

As the fleet of ships exited the Milky Way, Gundam Gears would be thinking in his office after just returning and resting his Gundam. He would begin to jot down on a paper a few key details about what is about to happen. He would then place a small Micro-Chip by his ear. He began to speak as this would only contact three members.

"General Jimison, execution is ready, we have the members of Wing City on the vessel. Please, execute the plan as followed, we have been called terrorist, so we shall be terrorist."

General Jimison began to laugh a bit as a sinister look covored his rough looking face.

"Yes Sir, Gundam Gears. We shall be the terrorists, so they shall fall. All of the Wing City survivors will be destroyed."

General jimison began to walk to a rather small room, filled with machinery and notes. General Jimison began pull a few levers, mix a few switches and transfers data codes into the ship that held all of Wing CitY's survivors.As these codes entered into the stream of codes in the ship, all the power shut off, putting the survivors in scare. Ship began to plummit down into the vast space heading away from the fleet of ships. As hit three-hundred miles, a rather large explosion erupted from the ship. Red, yellow and orange sparks and flames erupted from the ship as the vast millions were killed. Gundam Gears sat at his desk, laghung a bit as General Jimison said into the chip.

"It is done sir."

Gundam Gears responded,

"Good, this shall only be the beggining, Earth shall fall by our Empire."

The armada of ships began to break, and turn around back towards Earth, moving at high speeds. They soon reached earth, as Fleets of Tauros began to take out all satellites, and all of earths Spacial defenses. Soon, the Air Deka and Ground Deka landed on earth, taking out all of earths AirCrafts and Ground Soldiers. It was a mass murder, as the Dark Zero Empire was conquering. But the key thing was, -Convert or Die.- Millions of people began to convert to Necromongers, serving this purpose they were converted and sent to the fleets. Everyone else was killed, Cities left empty, filled with dead corpse' and crumbles buildings. Slowly the earth was being destroyed by the "Terrorists." This was only the beginning. Soon the Tauros' entered earths atmosphere and began to wipe out cities. Later on after almost all the earth was destroyed except for London, A tauros had stopped and captured a helicopter, this copter had held the infamous being named Treize in it. As the copter was landed, ten Necromonger soldiers captured Treize, shackling the man and placing him in the Tauros chamber and taken back to the ship where Gundam Gears was, and sent to the mans office for a private meeting. Gears spoke.

"Hello, Treize."
Though my right hand is made of metals, I am still a normal man.. For the normality is always there, you just don't know it..(I build Gundams)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gundam Gears
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Earth Strikes Back, the Decca Home World assaulted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:26 pm

The recently convened orbital high command, based in the Alpha Proximity star system, the first command ship High Charity, a twenty mile long O’Neil cylinder. The meeting was about the recent assault on Earth. The ships, coming from outside Earth space, had been scanned due to their hyperspace wake, and the various classes of battleships were ready for the vengeance upon the Decca home world. The first battleship, a Russian Frigate called the Korlev, was ready for its assault, its main nuclear missiles loaded up for an extermination class event. The Russian Union fleet, a small fleet of about 200 frigates was dictated by the President Himself to extermination the Decca, for an attack upon them was an attack on his honor. The Russians arrived from hyperspace quickly, their large nuclear missiles spamming the planets MAC defenses and its orbital superlaser cannons.

The second ships from the EU fleet, lead by a British heavy cruiser called the Indomitable, arrived, is fighters taking off and easily using their advanced missile arrays to destroy the Pitiful Mecha defenses of the Deca. The rest of the EU fleet, mostly French built carriers, and several light Battleships arrived from their base at New Paris, and started to fire their wings of Gundams upon the planet, their prototype mechs being piloted by Newtypes, helped sweep up the last wing of Gundams. The heavy carrier Giovanni, had just flew over the Deca planet however, and dropped off several cylinders, their sleek metal appearance being eerily similar to The classic novel, the War of the Worlds. As the capsules flew through the air, they started to glow brightly, their appearance being like flaming stones in the air. The cylinders landed at last, the massive structures being about one hundred stories in height. The cylinders walls blew, revealing several strange looking mechanical beings. They were BattleMechs, built in the UAF’s outer bases., and their mission was quite simple. Destroy this Empire before they became a threat to any other core worlds.

“The invasion of the Decca home world was a critical moment for the Earth, but that would teach them that unprovoked attacks against a defeated foe would not be tolerated.” Was the quote in the minds of all the war planners back at High Charity, “Those Ex-Gals shall not be tolerated!” As the BattleMechs fired their various ionic weapons against the last of the planet bound defenders, the Brazilian and Chinese fleets arrived in orbit, their old fashioned nuclear salt water rockets (NSRs) being modified with FTL drives pushing them towards a Decca orbital installation that had survived the first wave of attackers. The Brazils went towards the station at first, their massive Uranium based engines pulsing with power towards the orbital Ring. The Brazilians fired their nuclear weapons at the station, their multi megaton and low gigaton yields damaging the massive station, and sending it towards a fernery crash inside the planet’s home world The Chinese fleet diverged from the operations of the Brazilians and they headed towards the known location of the Leader of the Decca people, a man called “Gundam Gears, by some satellites. The Chinese fleet started to fire their massive nuclear and railguns at him when the US arrived finally.

The United States Fleet, a massive Navy about 500 ships strong arrived from Hyperspace, their lead ship the UNSS Journey, arrived near Gundam Gears Capitol ship, followed by several carriers, and many more missile frigates. The navy aimed their cannons towards the alleged leaders supposed location , the massive railguns bursts, and the wings of fighters actually covering the local square mile with metal and flack. The missiles hit the ship, and the UNSS had one mission, to Honor their NATO commitment to the Local French, who had been attacked by the raid on Earth.

The UAF fleet arrived later, their slower, but more powerful Galatia class cruisers jumping from Hyperspace, the fleet Intelligence officers using the Decca’s own hyperdrive against them. “You silly exo-gals think you are so smart?” said one of the various Admirals over open frequencies. “We used you massive hyperspace wake to find your world, and to assemble a multi national fleet do destroy it. You planet shall be razed, and after this invasion, the rest of your empire shall be hit. Your fleets will be seized as payment for the attack upon our planet. This is our Law. This is the Earth rule’s Exo-gals, and we shall show you how things are done around here.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:27 pm

Gundam Gears sat at his seat in his ship, laughing maiacally in his quarters at the puny attempts of earth trying to harm his home world. He began to hack into satellites, and appeared on every intercom and Visual unit possible of the earths Forces.

"You really think that you are harming my planet, take a harder look, your soldiers and ships landing on our soil are being destroyed, now if it is any interest to you, I am within your ships. If you think I am just a mere "Human" you are wrong. Within five seconds, all ships you control will begin to crash and explode, this started as a peaceful mission, but you turned it around and called me a terrorist."

Within seconds, lights and engines with the earths ships that were heading towards Gundam Gears home planet began to loose power and control. Engines shutting down and lights and controls sparking up. Soon, the many ships that neared Deca began to plumit into space, no control or such. They soon began to implode, red and green explosions occuring all over the vast vicinity of Deca would be seen. This was only the beggining, and should not be the last.

"Ryand, sir you made a mistake, thinking it would be easy for you to enter my home and invade. You think I wouldn't learn your systems of earth and hack them? I planted a virus, unknown to people of your planet. It is our plan, we wanted you to enter our range and think you had the upperhand. Also, if you please, look on the land of my planet, your soldiers are falling, dissapearing like nothing. Pull out, and I will pull out, otherwise, I will kill the rest of your soldiers, since you do not have anymore ships to get them. One more thing, I wanted to destroy Luxenbourg and give the Wing City a new begining. My planet is a peaceful one. But you have your simple minded people mess that up, one, I got called a terrorist for avenging Wing City. But now, your planet is gone, the three days granted is now depleted, and your planet is gone."

With this, Gundam Gears reached over to the right side of his desk and pressed a siple red button. As it was pushed, the Terraform that was planted on earth began to detonate, the explosion pierced through the Crust, Mantle, Outer Core, and reached the inner core. It sent a wide nuclear explosion, causing the earth to explode with ease. All that was left was bits and pieces of the planet floating about space with dead bodies floating about. Gears began to snicker a bit, as he once began to speak again.

"Oops, did I destroy your planet. I'm totally sorry. (A slight smirk escaped his mouth.) If you would like, please bring any Gundams that you think are powerful enough to attack, do so. I would like to destroy them also. And if you do, you're in for a suprise. I think the pilots of your planet would love to fight themselves.(he laughed a bit at this.) So go ahead, send your last resort. Since all you have are the few fighters. And for your missles and such attacking me, look if you can, they are not doing anything. You see that green light emitting as they near, that is an "Eva Shield." And you do not have the power, nor technology to break that. So, with this being said, I shall leave you to mourn at the lost of your whole fleet, planet, loved ones and such. And I shall wait for you to bring what you have left. The few Gundams you have left."

He stood up from his seat and began to walk towards the cafe on his ship and began to eat, He soon heard the word go around, "Earth was anhiallated, just like all of Earths allies." People laughing a bit, feeling satisfied, Gundam Gears ate his meal peacefully, not being threatened one but. But he didn't think that what happened would put earth out for good. He knew they fight till their last man is dead. For it was not the first time Dark Zero Empire came to earth. He came once before to aid the U.S. in WW2. And was considered the Unknown allie then. He then began to think.

"What happened to that planet. They used to be a powerful world. When one country was attacked, they returned the faver ten fold. Now, when you help a country that was destroyed by taking out the city holding their enemy, it is "Terrorism." Earth changed much, but it is nothing for me to worry about. I know that part of earth will still remain with me. London will always have a special place in my heart as will my love..(A slight tear rolled down his face. He stood up and walked off, looking at a picture he heald in his right hand.) Kristin, why did you die on me."

He reached his bunker and fell asleep dreaming of his past lover.

Gundam Gears
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:11 pm

A few soldiers entered the room, all from the Dark Zero Empire, and stood there, rifles pointed at Treize and the Grifter. They laughed a bit as they began to speak of a simple plan.

"Mr.Treize, Gundam Gears has requested you leave this city. And for you, the Grifter, do as you please. Gundam Gears has something for both of you, so please, when this city is destroyed do not fear. Gears is interested in the both of you. Treize, when you run, whether by our word, or by escape, you will be stopped by a rather large Tauros Mech, shackled and turned into Gundam Gears.He is interested in the both of you. It is a military info. That is all I can say."

With that being said, the soldiers rushed up, tackling the Grifter, and beginging to disable him of all his weapons and arrest the man. They placed shackles on the man and arrest him. Thy quickly took him from Treize office and dissapeared, taking off in a rather small transporter ship. They would soon land on Gundam Gears ship and be taken to his office. Gears saw the man enter his office and look at him.

"Welcome, Treize should be here mr.. Please tell me your name. I would like you to help lead my military and help train our special forces. It is up to you. You make your choice and let me know. I will do anything you ask."

He pulled out a drink and poured it into a small glass. He slid it over to the man. This drink would be a glass of water.

"Well, I'm not going to harm you. But I''m not a fan of alchohol. SO please drink that water."

With this being said, he waited for a response.

Gundam Gears
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm

Gundam Gears sat there, in his ships quarters, floating in the vast of space as the stars light had glistened through his small window. He sat there, scribbling on a piece of paper. These would be plans for a soon invasion that would happen, tho' he was new to this area, he knew his military was untouchable by this planets military. He would take the time to stop and think, tapping his black ink pens top against his right temple. A few minutes passed as his door opened, sliding to the right, a man in a black suit entered the room, carrying a tray of food. The man set it on Gundam Gears desk and walked out, the door closed behind him. Gundam Gears began to take the top off the trey, showing a medium sized, sautead salmon and some Macaroni and cheese. He slowly began to eat, taking proped etiquette all the way. The thoughts that he would be invading his past planet,that he used to call home. This would be nothing, for the pain that earth put on his heart. But yet, he knew something would fail as he sat and thought. And with this, his thoughts would pass..

Gundam Gears
Member for 18 years

Retocon?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:07 pm

“The Genesis device”, thought Jacon as he sat at the post at High Charity, “so he wants Super weapons, I could give him super weapons. He had consulted many theoretical physics on the viability of building a larger than 40 micron nanite device. These machines, the thousands of them with a hive intelligence and only one command, to Eat were contained in a prototype “Halo” installation located in the center of High Charity’s main core. These were Von-Neumann Machines, Each machine having less processing power than ENAC, but collectively having enough power to solve several universal problems, such as the infamous source of the Dark Matter in the universe and the exact shape of the universes. The Von-Neumann were sent through the wormhole, the swarm of nanites jumping back into real space above the frantic battle for the Deca-Empire. The Von-Neumann arrived, and immediacy swarmed upon the local Deca and Earth ships, The Von-Neumann simply de-compiled the virus into nothingness, added new ancient weapons to the Earth ships, consumed the Decca fleet to add to their numbers, and their penultimate accomplishment, reviving the dead Earth alliance troopers and ship officers on the planet on the Earth. The nanites with their new assimilation of the Decca fleet started to temporally gaining enough power to actually defy the laws of God Himself. The final Von-Neumann statement, before they would ascend from this dimension, was, Recons, The Lord Commanded. The Machine hive mind actually bent the entire time space –continuum, firing their power at The local Super-Group of Galaxies, and placing it to a stat that it was around the invasion of Luxembourg, the city badly damaged, but not completely destroyed. The Nanite God, now calling themselves, the Grave mind simply smiled and said, “As you were mortals, but to save you I shall give you this,
they forge an giant weapon in the bottom of the Earth, a Drone system. This shall defend your planet from any threats in the next few years, And now we leave, to return upon a later time. The nanites became a sort of God and left, placing a massive shield around the Earth as a sign of the covenant that they made with the earth, and left towards the ethereal realms.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Treize Khushrenada on Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:11 pm

OOC: Please see http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=13656#13656 for more information on why these posts were moved.

Note from Eric: Adjusted for clarity.

Treize Khushrenada
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:32 am

Gundam Gears has agreed to consider all of the posts in this topic, as well as those concerning all of his actions resulting in destroying or killing completely void.

It is up to the rest of you where to take the story now.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:06 pm

Gabriel, it's going somewhere, we just don't know where yet.

Gundam Gears
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!