Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

People needed for these awesome ideas, take a look.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

People needed for these awesome ideas, take a look.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:08 am

Hey there I've had some ideas stuck in my head and I've decided to put them on here and see if they generate any interest.

The ideas that are at the top are the threads that I really want to do and the threads at the bottom I like doing anytime at all. I love group threads and I really enjoy one x one threads too, I mainly play males as I find them easier I can try to double if needed but I get confused with characters. I love having multiple threads on the go so the more the merrier, I love getting PMs too so I can get to know people better so send away!

Number 1 ( Doctor x Patient )

How about a top doctor who's parents were very supportive of their medical career, meets a newly admitted patient who they think is there for treatment for self inflicted injuries.

But soon finds out that his father left shortly after he graduated. His mother then went on to find a new husband, who would abuse her frequently, he then forced her to have a child to keep up appearances of a happy marriage. But the child grew in fear, he was forced into school to achieve the highest marks requested by his father. Friendship wasn't an option neither was good food and a place to sleep . If he done well he would get a meal, if he didn't it would be scraps on floor and a cold wet pantry, locked from everything as well as a ruthless beating for good measure.

In the present day the child has become distant and untrusting, especially now the deranged father is out of the picture. He is pale and thin and doesnt trust any food given to him, he is tired from sleepiness nights and is terrified of medication.

The doctor could be any gender so could the patient, the thread would follow the doctors discovery of a new siblings and the patient would find a trusting figure in his life.

Number 2 ( werewolf x Human/Vampire/werewolf/ Witch)

This thread is mainly focused around a lone werewolf who has grown up in the woods fighting against hunters who want to finish the kill of his family line. After becoming injured by the hunters latest attempt he breaks into a house, where he meets the vampire or witch or werewolf.

If we wanted to go down the human route the wolf would be found by the human and they decided to help the wolf even if he threatens to kill them.

Number 3 ( werewolf x human )

This is a good old fashion romance with a new twist. A human family moves to a town surrounded by forest and a majority of its inhabitants are werewolves. When one of the werewolves takes a shine to one of the family members they start a feud between the families and traditions.

Now for the ideas that I always enjoy doing it's just a list really.

Family situations
Hospitals
Rehabs centre
Romances

I'm open to ideas too. Either reply on here or send me a pm and I will look forward to hearing from you.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: People needed for these awesome ideas, take a look.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 am

I would love to a roleplay with you! :D The second one sounds interesting, though we can do any other idea if you want. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:48 am

Second one is good to me I'll just transfer over to my laptop and I'll be right with you with all the details.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 am

Alright, I'll be here, aha. :3

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonyRedStone on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 am

The second one sounds awesome, but I'd prefer it if it was less pre-made character orientated. Of course, I'm a new member and you're going to be the GM so I can't say anything.

MoonyRedStone
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby annie.oakley on Tue May 27, 2014 3:22 am

Hello

I was peeking around here for a wolf rp for a character I had in mind, are you still looking for a partner?
Whats your average word length per post?

-A

annie.oakley
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!