Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Perfect Vision Prison Break [IC]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Perfect Vision Prison Break [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:47 pm

[Do not post in this topic. This is strictly reserved for four players and is based on Chat RP]

There the center of downtown stood the PPV-S4 building. It was roughly nine stories high and a mile wide, there was no yard or fence simply the concrete looking building. The way point of access seemed to the front door where several green armored soldiers stood as if waiting for something interesting to do with there time. The tallest of the soldiers leaned up against part of the building and sighed, "I do not see the reason why we should stand guard out here. No one is foolish enough to walk up and just start firing. Won't they wait till they are actually inside? Anybody got a smoke?"

One of the other green soldiers shook his head, "You should just shut up and do your duty. If one of the sergeants sees you slothing about they won't be afraid to shoot you."

"They couldn't shoot me if they tried. I used to be a badass myself with a gun and a sword."

Right as the other soldier began his protest a soldier in brown armor appeared behind the boasting recruit, "Recruit 3-15 BH you have been relieved from guard duty. I believe the floors in sector U7 need a mopping. You have ten minutes to report to Sergeant 3-17 TK or you will be punished as he sees fit."

The soldier quickly sped into the building and disppeared from site as the sergeant began addressing the rest of the soldiers, "Admiral 3-17 XK wants everyone to understand that our spies have heard Ikki Korito's friends and family might try to assault PPV-S4. We are running 24-7 drills until the criminals execution is over with. Recruit 3-15 JH I'm placing you in a captain position of this squad. Keep them on their toes. I will return to relieve your squad in 8 hours. Can you hold?"

Green recruit 3-15 JH saluted, "Sir, yes, Sir!"

Meanwhile inside PPV-S4 in sector U7...

Soldier TK was sitting on top of his desk monitoring a number of screens. Each screen was a form of teleporter that allowed TK's squad to shift through the building with ease. Everyone sent under him was put to work as a form of a janitor then they would slowly learn the ropes and maybe one day would be respected by TK. Watching green recruit 3-15 BH make his way towards sector U7 TK quickly turned to his squad, "Seems we have fresh meat joining us to today. This one appears to be a sloth so push him harder than the norm."

Soldiers saluted then rushed out of the room and into the outer corridors. Being alone in the room TK quickly pressed his hand against a screen then appeared inside of a dark hall. Turning on his night vision TK walked down the hall till he came to a cell with a man sitting the corner, head in his hands. TK knocked on the bars, "Hows your sleeping arrangements Ikki? What is it now? Four days or is it five? Hard to tell with no food in your stomach. The mind gets weak and the body begins to fall apart. What happened to your little friends? You know it's too bad we had that riot not so long ago. You would be dead already if that hadn't happened. Don't worry though, Squad K always finishes a mission whether its successful or not."

There was a grumble of words from the broken man in the corner and then a laugh from TK. Right as he was about to continue his taunting a hand slammed against his shoulder, "TK... You disgust me when you lower yourself to human standards. You are a geneic masterpiece and you shouldn't treat those who are about to be dead in such a way. Report back to your station. 24-7 drill means exactly what it says. 24-7 drill and not one person is excussed from duty. Am I clear?"

TK looked to see Admiral 3-17 XK standing before him. Within seconds the soldier became stiff adn saluted, "Understood, Sir!"

Soldier TK quickly disappeared into the floor leaving the broken shell of Ikki and Admiral XK on the prison floor. The admiral looked over to Ikki, "I hope for your friend's sake Mr. Korito, that they do not come armed in any way."

~Computer accessing PPV-S4's current operation percentile~
~facility operating at 100%~
~All Birds and Wings counted for~
~Esitmated soldiers~
~8,293 and counting~
~Computer functions and alerts on stand by~
~waiting for The General's orders~
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Perfect Vision Prison Break [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Sighing deeply, dressed in her old clothes, from before she had her children, Lori walked along the outer parts of the building. She carried no knife, or anything. She was simply looking at it and walking by, at least until she took a small stop to stare at the building.

Lori wasn't about to break in and have her and Ikki killed, she was just hoping she could maybe see him. A shiver came upon her spine as she looked to the old, bitter building. She murmured silently under her breath 'Don't worry Ikki.. you'll be home.. I know it..' Sighing, she shakes her head and continues to walk.

As she walked along the road, her head fell to stare at the ground. She sighed even deeper before walking off, in hopes of seeing anyone she knew. Whether it be Fianna, old friends from the gang, or -anyone- really. Lori huffed deeply, and knew the soldiers had no real right to harm her, seeing as her name was cleared.
~<8 ♫ All You Need Is Love ♫ 8>~

Game Master (GM) says: Giggles1245 was kicked from chat for infinity minutes. Reason given: Using feminine wiles on Remæus. (12:35:23)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shipley88 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 am

The wet cloth hit the floor with a soft slap as water leaked around the mop. Left to right it moved around slowly, like someone didn't care on how it performed. Recruit 3-15 BH sighed then threw the mop handle down onto the shiny wet floor. "Damn him, who the hell does that bastard think he is?! I don't care if he is a sergeant or not, I could kick his ass with..", his beady eyes quickly looked around for an object, "..this mop!". His left boot slid underneath the mop handle and quickly pushed it up into the air with a kick. The guards hand reached out to grab the handle but a noise shot through his ear. Quickly turning on the wet floor, the recruit slipped and landed with a loud thud. The noise seemed to come from a mouse skittering across the hallway. Shortly after, the mop landed on his face which covered him in dirty water. BH laid on the 3rd floor in some abandoned hall of the PPV-S4 building. He let out another sigh as the mop's cloth still sat on his face, "Damn him...".

The clouds up above moved along slowly, inching their way to the other side of the world. It was getting darker, and it was another day wasted. The days seemed to go by quicker and quicker. But why shouldn't they? A lover was gone, friends seemed to split apart, and even the bar seemed to drift away filling with random faces. As the night set in so did the cold. A dark blue coat was picked up and thrown over a shoulder. Lights from a nearby bar turned on, so did the lights of a black truck.
The man in the truck shifted some to put the coat on. The collar was up, as to cover some of the tattoos on his neck. The buttons were undone, but it somewhat covered the gray tank-top he was wearing. Light blue eyes stared into the rear view mirror, a hand ran through short spiky brown hair in an attempt to fix the messiness of it. Those same eyes stared down the empty road looking towards the bar. His hand reached down to turn a key. The engine was brought to life with a loud roar. His foot pressed lightly on the peddle as the truck moved off the side of the road and slowly drove past Gambit's bar. No vehicle was there, that the man recognized anyway. The peddle moved down further and the truck sped away.
He didn't really know where to go anymore. A lost man with a lost future really never does. The truck passed run down buildings, people sleeping on sidewalks. He liked driving through this part of the city. It was a lost neighborhood. Without his truck, he'd be right there with them. A grin formed on his face, "What a dump..". As the truck neared a lone tall building, it screeched to a halt. A seemingly familiar woman stood there, "..is that..", the tinted window closest to the woman rolled down. "Lori? What the hell are you doing out here all by yourself?", Bizzazz raised an eyebrow at her, "And where the hell have all of you guys been? Not that I missed any of ya, of course.". His grin widened, not knowing of what happened to Ikki. Since he hasn't seen anyone for months. The passenger door swung open, "Get in, I'll take you wherever, as long as I get some answers to my questions.." Bizz laughed and swung his arm as if a sign for her to get in the truck.

Shipley88
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Lori watched the ground as she walked, sighing as she felt a bitter cold air brush against her arms. Jumping like a black cat on Halloween, Lori looked to see an old friend "Biz! Hey... " She looked around, noticing some soldiers were getting uppity about her, so she quickly hopped into the truck.

"You seriously haven't heard? It was on the news for a couple days..." She sighed and rubbed her arms, as if to warm herself up. "Ikki's...well.. there.." She gestured to the depressing looking prison. "I was hoping the drugs would maybe.. give me the ability to feel aura's.. or.. something!" She sighed and looked down, before noticing the time "I need to stop by the bar, unfortunately. Eleanor and Daiki will be awake soon.. and god knows they'll be crying again.." She knew Biz had no idea what she was talking about, Lori was pretty much talking to herself.

[[Sorry about my short post syndrome.]]

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 am

Standing outside PPV-S4 the green recruit soldiers watched as a woman with purple hair made her way across the street. Green recruit captain 3-15 JH was watching her carefully as he looked a device in his hand towards her. One of the other soldiers in his squad was standing next to him watching the woman. JH shook his head, "What do you think? You think that she is one of the people we are suppose to monitor?"

The other soldier wiped a cloth over his visor and shook his head, "With this drill, Sir, monitoring everything would be wise." The soldier shifted in his heavy armor then looked down the street as a truck drove up, "Like that vehicle, Sir."

JH attached the protable screen to his theigh before looking up to the truck and watching the woman get in, "Well if she is one of the people we are to keep an eye on than we should get a op of that truck and keep a close eye on it and the driver. Call for tracker."

Pressing his hand to the side of his visor the other soldier snapped a photo of the truck as it sped away, "Sending picture link to Files in sector B9 and to Tracker 27 in sector B5. Tracker is activated and will pursue once order is confirmed through command."

Looking to his squad JH nodded, "Everyone keep on your toes, we don't know if they will come back. Tracker is being sent and if they do come back we will soon know of any activity."

The squad of recruits seemed unphased by 3-15 JH's attempt to sound like the higher up soldiers. Most of them shrugged and continued to walk up and down the sides of the building. It was going to be a long drill for this fresh batch of recruits.

Meanwhile in sector U7...

3-17 TK was rather upset about his ruined fun with the criminal. Heading over towards the only other soldier in the monitor room, "Corporal RK is there anything terribly important that we need to deal with this second?"

The red armored Corporal offered a similar portable screen device to TK, "The Comscen alerted us that a squad has request a tracker to follow a suspicious truck. The woman Lori was seen entering. Tracker 27 is awaiting confirmation."

TK lifted his helmet off and took the Comscen, "Tracker 27 you have permission to pursue. You are relieved of any and all codes restricting your from violent behavior."

Corporal RK looked at his Sergeant then looked to his own Comscen. It wasn't his place to confront his Sergeant about his actions. Admiral XK had told squad K to be careful around TK and RK now understood why. TK noticed the strange behavior about the Corporal and layed the Comscen down, "Corporal something you wish to say."

RK stood at attention, "There is a green recruit that has been reassigned to squad K, Sir! He is completing janitor detail presently."

"Name and old rank?" TK picked up his helmet and locked in back in place on his armor then attached the Comscen to his theigh.

Still at attention, RK opened the door, "Formly known as 3-15 BH, Sir."

Stepping outside the room TK made his towards the BH's current location, "Recruit green 3-15 BH. How clean are my floors-" Turning the corner TK saw his new recruit laying on the floor with a mop in his face. The sergeant gripped his hands into fists and stared down at the pathetic mess of a recruit.

Meanwhile in secotr B5...

Species 27 suited himself up with his regular weapons then head out one of the underground Tracker doors. After his latest failure he was amazed the computer had picked him for the current Tracker picture. From what Sergeant TK had spoken on the Comscen the criminal Lori was one of people he was ordered to track. Remembering his last encounter with the criminal, Species 27 began to regret being chosen for this mission. He knew the computer had chosen him in order for him to redeem himself. Stepping out of the Tracker room, Species 27 began his underground journey towards the locations he knew Lori would go.

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shipley88 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:15 am

The pedal hits the floor, and Bizzazz looks into the rear view mirror at the guards. His blue eyes seemed to squint as he grins back at them. "So, Ikki's got himself locked up huh?", he starts to laugh a little. "I hope your planning on a rescue, cuz' I'm itching for a fight.". Realizing nobody liked his twisted idea of fun he added, "Oh, and to help bust him out too.". Never looking over to Lori he turns the heater on and punches the radio dial. Running with the Devil blasts through the speakers. Black smoke from the diesel, pours out of the exhaust as he drives past some pedestrians. Then the truck quickly turns up a one way street, the wrong way of course, and leaves tire marks on the sidewalk. Bizzazz smirks and begins to laugh uncontrollably as two headlights appear in front of them.

Quickly scrambling to his feet, Bh stared at the higher ranking official. He scratched the back of his head and chuckled embarrassingly. "Um, I felt like taking a break?," he searched for words to get himself out of trouble. "But I think I deserve it! Look at these shiny floors, their all clean! So I decided to give myself a rewarding break, uh, ...sir!". The recruits right hand came up firmly to his forehead, as he stood at full attention.

The tires slowly stopped turning, and Bizz's truck sat a few feet away from the tiny car. "Ready for some fun Lori?", he started to rev the engine then turned up the music. The pedal felt like it went through the floor as the truck sped faster and faster at it's target. Bizz quickly stopped laughing and squinted his eyes. The car seemed to keep moving towards them. It was a bad idea for the car though, as his truck sits a couple feet off the ground. The truck never slowed down and was almost right up on top of it. At the last minute the car turned up onto the sidewalk, but it was too late for a miss. The trucks grill slammed into the tail end and kept going. The car spun out behind them and stopped in the middle of the street. He started to laugh again as he sung, "Running with the devil!.". A couple more quick turns and they pulled up onto the sidewalk right in front of Gambit's. Lori's hell ride was over, she could stop panicking as they made it safe and sound. "Heh, look at that!", he pointed to the time, "That shortcut cut our time in half.". The song ended and the engine cut off, Bizz jumped down. Straightening the jacket by the collar, he walked towards the entrance.

Shipley88
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Lori sighed, looking to her hands "More than just locked up... but yea, I am planning on getting him out-" She then looked to Bizz with a chuckle "- and you truly don't know me that well Biz, you know I got hunting for men who want to rape me." She shakes her head and watches as he drove crazily, nearly unfazed, but a bit psyched out.

Lori grinned and nodded "Let's do it.." Lori held onto the truck as it hit the car, and panicked partially because of the spinning car. Although Lori may possibly be Satan herself, she didn't like causing nonsensical damage. Shrugging off the worry, Lori smiled as they pulled up. She then hopped out of the truck, fixed herself up and walked inside. "I've also been offered help by Motoko and Kroger.. and I'm trying to get Fianna.."

[[Moto and Kroger joining is up to Nightze]]

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:21 pm

[Well then the both of them need to PM me first and let me know what they're thinking]

Walking over to the recruit, TK picks up the mop and breaks it over his knee. Dropping the mop to the floor his looks at BH, "Recruit BH you are here by stripped of all rank and reassigned from squad H to squad K. You are now 3-17 BK or as I am going to enjoy. 3-17 Butt Kiss and as your first assignment you are going to fix this mop. I believe a squad H member broke it and squad K will not stand for this. Return to me with this exact mop in perfect condition. If you do not return within the half hour I will assume a deserter and have you ordered to be taken into a whipping punishment. Is this clear soldier?"

Meanwhile with Species 27...

The cyborg was perched a top of a building and was looking down at a Comscen in his hand, "Activity in the city suggests the truck left the city and headed towards Gambit's. Seems like a hot spot for the woman and Mr. Korito. Admiral XK should I pursue or should I stay in my current location."

A crackled voice came through the Comscen, "Tacker 27 do not pursue the truck. Lori was commented to a supposed religious life. We only monitor and pursue criminals not ex-cons gone good. Start a drill patrol in the northern part of the city and report in every ten minutes."

Species 27 clicks off the Comscen and looks towards the bar. He never should of volunteered for Perfect Vision, doing their dirty work was painful for the cyborgs not for the criminals. Looking back towards the city the cyborg began his drill patrol route.
Last edited by Nightze on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shipley88 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 am

A glare was cast upon TK, but an off the radar glare. As if he didn't want to make the officer mad. When TK turned and walked away, BH stared at the back of his head. He wished his head would catch fire and the higher ranking officer would fall and scream in pain. But alas, it didn't. The recruit was stuck with the tiresome task of fixing a mop. What already trained solider had to lower himself to a janitor job? What kind of hell was this? BH spit on the floor as TK walked away, damning the man in his head. Looking at the mop he cursed once more and then picked up the useless tool.

Ignoring the couple names he had heard, Bizzazz went straight to Fianna. "You think she's here in the bar?", knowing what he gave Fianna, "Secondly, is she even ready to help?". Reaching down for his .45 colt, "She does have the twin, but I really don't think she is ready for a job this big.", he looked at the side of it and smiled. Not caring if Lori even gave him an answer he swung the door open, just long enough for it to stay open for the two of them. Bizz looked around at the familiar place. Shaking his head he went to sit at an empty table in the pitiful place so many called a bar. He mumbled under his breath, "They don't even have a fucking pool table.", he looked at Lori from his table, "Oh, tell me when your ready. I'm definitely in on your plan...whatever it may be.". He pulled out a flask, that gotten the attention of Ikki and Fianna's attention once, and took a swig of it. 'The Black Stuff', the most alcohol percentage that whiskey had to offer. Death in a bottle....

Super-glue and duct tape, the best thing a man could offer. The mop was perfect, other than the duct tape grip holding the wooden pieces together. "Once I get my weapon back, I swear...", taking deep breaths BH tried to get TK dying out of his head. A sigh and a quick drink, from the wine he had hidden in the corner, got him thinking clearly. "Turn this conversation into something positive for me, and I'll be alright. Hopefully I won't have to deal with that ass of a man anymore.". The recruit walked to TK"s office with the broom in hand. He turned the knob slowly and walked in.

Shipley88
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:10 pm

[[straight to the bar*?? ]]

Lori sighed and sat with him, ordering a scotch when the barkeep came by "I actually have some friends from our old gang watching thw twins when I can't... but I don't know if Fianna is even around anymore." She sighed, shaking her head "I haven't seen her in a long time." Lori sighed and looked around the bar, grumbling as new faces met hers. "Damn this place.. and.. ugh.." Sighs, thinkin to herself, before looking to Bizz "You don't think they would allow one more visit for him, do you?"

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:33 am

Sergeat TK was standing in front of the monitors with his back to the door while Corporal RK was sitting at a desk peering into his Comscen. Neither soldier turned their attention to the recruit as he entered the command room. However, a soldier clad in dark red armor stood at attention then became relaxed noticing it was only a recruit. The soldier nodded, "Red recruit 3-17 ZK. You must be the other new recruit to squad K. You might have to wait a moment, both the Sergeant and Corporal are linked into The General."

The soldier lifted off their helmet to reveal a woman standing underneath, "I was transferred from squad M to squad K. I hear that they're building a new assualt force and are choosing the best of the best soldiers. I hear a Sergeant from squad A is going around recruiting soldiers by making them think they're being demoted. I've been scrubbing toliets for the last week. What about you?"

As ZK waited for BH's reply another soldier appeared out of the floor. This soldier was dressed in black armor and did not seem in the best of moods. The soldier went straight to Corporal RK and slammed his helmet on the desk, "Corporal I was informed that squad K was taking 3-19 OC from squad C. I demand to know why we are being deprived of our tacticial officer!"

The Corporal looked up from his Comscen for a moment, "Please speak to Admiral XK. I'm in a meeting with The General, General NC."

General NC straighted up and growled, "Well this is squad K command center is it not? Why not just answer my damn question!"

A hand grabbed the general by his shoulder and pulled him away from the desk. As the general backed up he saw TK picking up his helmet and moving him away from the desk, "Squad K does not report to squad C. If there is a problem I will ask The General to link up with you and explain. However, we all know the general does not approve of complaining soldiers and it quite possible that he will demote you for your insubordination. So please, NC, take your big stars and leave the way you came in. I have recruits to debrief and an Admiral to please."

General NC took his helmet and disappeared into the floor once again. Corporal RK returned to his Comscen while Sergeant TK looked over at the two recruits, "Both you of you need to report to the armory and recieve your new battle suits. Weapons shall be issued to you. The General, commander of all PPV missions has launched a scout mission of sector 114.87 due to suspicious activity earlier this evening. You will meet up with recruits OK and VK. Recruit OK will be organizing the mission, so I expect to hear good news out of all of you." Turning his attention back to the monitors TK put his hands behind his back, "Recruit green BK, throw the damn mop away before you report to the armory."

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Meanwhile, Kroger's office at the Palace.

"Alright, your the ones that will be going in to help the one named Ikki Korito." Kroger said, looking over some papers that lay atop his desk. In front of him were two tattooed females, one with long crimson hair and a blindfold over her eyes, the other with long black hair with half of the hair dyed in the direction of the tips. "So... do we get to blow something up?" The crimson-haired female asked Kroger, "I would like it if you didn't, Desi. This is to be a spook job, don't get too loud out there. Understand, Phinx?" Kroger said, looking in the direction of the female with the black and purple hair. "Why did you put emphasis on my name? I know how to do a job in secret, I'm like a ghost sometimes. Ninja." Phinx said, soon turning to head towards the exit, Desi following close behind her. "The term 'mentally unstable' comes to mind when I see them." Kroger said to himself, a laugh leaving his mouth. "I have a feeling that I'll be hearing about this on the news."

It didn't take long for Phinx and Desi to reach the Palace's parking lot, "Aren't we supposed to meet some people or something?" Desi asked Phinx as they moved towards dark blue jeep in which a man was already seated, he had brown hair and tan skin. His build was a little muscular, but that may have been because it seemed like he had little fat on his body. He was on the skinny side indeed, "Alright, let me get you ladies around the city." The man said to the two female mercenaries as they climbed into the vehicle with him, "Take us to see the target first." Phinx said, smacking the driver in the back of the head, "Still a nasty one I see, next stop, Perfect Vision. I was tempted to make a joke but I've been drinking." The driver said, grinning at his words. "What?" Desi asked, only to have the jeep speed off towards the PPV-S4 building, arriving in only a few minutes as the Palace wasn't too far away.

"There it is..." Phinx said, noting the guards and the equipment they were carrying, "We need to get ahold of some of their uniforms and such, then we can see what we're up against."
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Saarai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shipley88 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 am

An empty bottle and more talking, great. "Sure! They'll let us visit one more time.", the bottle soared through the air, "One visit, for one jail break.". The bottle crashed to the floor and a grin appeared on Bizzazz's face. "I say we get out of this dive and go make that visit. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some fun." he stood up as every face was already on him. Smiling at the attention Bizz casually made his way to the kitchen (where he used to work). Grabbing someone's beer from the bar he quickly downed it, then stopped at the doorway. His eyes stared into a fat man's greasy apron, then looked up to the tower of a man. The 9ft; over 600lb cook, stood in his way. "Well your a freak of nature aren't you? Was it your mom who slept with big foot? Or was it your dad who decided to have fun with a gorilla from the zoo?". A growl came from the unshaven mess of a face, it's long greasy black hair seemed to cover creepy yellow eyes. Bizz started to chuckle, "Look Cousin It, I just need into the kitchen. I'll be outta your way in a second, alright?". The monster of a man grabbed Bizz by the coat and lifted him off of the ground.

The door opened and a mop handle followed by a man walked into the room. Right off the bat BH let out a sigh, nobody paid attention to his entrance. Maybe they didn't notice him enter. He decided to get their attention, but just as he went to clear his throat the red soldier interrupted him. "Im BH..or BK now..", he waved the mop around, "..been mopping floors. I hope your right.". The soldier seemed to flex, but ended up looking like he was constipated, "Because my talents should not be wasted on some degrading job.". BK stopped talking as some soldier made a scene then disappeared through the floor. He listened to the officer then sighed in relief, for what she said was true. The mop handle was swung over Bk's shoulder as he started to follow the lady out of the room. The mop comment went through his mind as he stepped out, "...ass.". As the door slammed behind them the duct tape seemed to lose it's use. The top of the handle fell to the ground as the rest of it was carried off to the armory.

Held up in the air, Bizzazz was still smirking at the man. "Shouldn't of done that, you Grape Ape son of a bitch.". His left hand, holding the empty beer glass, came down and smashed onto the top of his head. The man let Bizz go, he landed onto his knee and quickly spun around. A leg followed his spin as it knocked down the two tree stumps of legs. The bar seemed to rumble from the fall, and Bizz jumped into the air landing onto the man's belly. "Told ya, even King Kong comes down in the end.", he winked at the man and went into the kitchen laughing. The smell of overcooked burgers and french fry grease filled the room. Walking past the grills he went straight to the fridge. Bizz knelt down and seemed to run his fingers underneath of it."Still there.", he smiled and stood up as he grabbed the backside of it. The fridge moved from the wall with ease and a hole in the wall stared back at him. His hand reached in and pulled out two katanas. They swung onto his back and dangled from their straps. Reaching back in, he grabbed his dagger and fit it nicely into a holder on his calf. "One more thing..", his hand wrapped around a picture and it was quickly stuffed into his pocket. He moved the fridge back where it was by sliding it on a piece of wood that sat underneath the legs of it. Bizz walked back to Lori, "Sorry, had to get some stuff. But if Fianna was supposed to come. Why don't you leave a message on her phone? She might show up later.". He smiled at her reassuringly, and walked to the door. "You ready to do this thing or what?".

Shipley88
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Lori nodded and sighed " I suppose I shall.. hold on though." Lori walked over behind the bar and dialed Fianna's number.

*ring*.....*ring*....*ring*... Lori sighed. "Hey Fianna, Biz and I are working on a project... we can't really say what, but if you get this message, call me... I'm at --" After a while, Lori came back from the phone, hooked herself up with a bottle of scotch, her tab already been paid for. Lori smiled and nodded "Let's go..." She knew the PVP didn't trust her, so she looked around vaguely and subtly. "...spread some of our wealth to the local churches." Lori blushed a bit, smiling as she drank some scotch and followed Biz out the door.

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 am

The third floor armory was a strange and twisted room which was organized by a skill meter. There were twenty-six lockers arranged in the room, each had a letter A-Z marked on them followed by K. In the middle of the room there was a wire cage with one opening, where you would recieve your guns and ammunition. The man standing inside the wire cage was rather skinny and didn't just give you want if you asked for it. You had to place your hand on his Comscen then your weapon would just appear inside the cage. There was nothing to explain this process it was the way of things.

Inside the armory recruits OK and VK were waiting for the arrival of recruits ZK and the former BH, now BK. Both OK and VK had been issued their chosen gear for the coming mission and were currently suiting themselves up. OK had been issued a black stealth suit with the numbers 001205 marked on the upper right shoulder, VK had a similar looking stealth suit. The suits were made to perfectly fit the soldiers body at every curve of muscle and bone. The helmets of the suits were tight to the skull and had a small red visor in front of the eyes. Looking to his issued weapons list OK slipped on his helmet, "One The M21 Sniper, one set of close combat knives, one M134 Gatling, and two MP5 submachine guns. I feel like they're getting ready to test out how stupid a bunch of recruits are going to be with this gear V. A sniper rifle mean stealth. A gat usual means a hot spot and submachine guns could very well mean the same thing. What are we doing then? A raid or drill?"

The two recruits looked down at their submachine guns, the weapons list then at each other. Something was up and command wasn't spillng any secrets thye didn't want them to know. VK checked his gun and shivered as ZK pushed open the armory door, drawing attention in her direction. The recruit saluted, "Red recruit ZK reporting to mission captain 3-17 OK."

Meanwhile in PPV-S4 somewhere...

Ikki Korito stood against the bars, "Rat do you remember how many days they said I have left? I can remember anymore and I'm getting worried that God has bailed out on me." Amongst the dirt and grime upon his face it could be seen that tears had recently fallen, Ikki was losing faith in the dark hole he was imprisoned in.

A high pitched voice scratched its way through the air, "Four days you sorry sod. Four days then I won't have to hear your miserable whining..."

Nightze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Phinx watched the building closely, "Let's go find the girl." Phinx said, recieving a nod from the two with her, the jeep soon riding off towards Gambit's bar. "I find that place creepy." Desi told the others, though her words had some irony to them, she wore a blindfold at all times. A thing that the driver began to speak up about, but he decided that he didn't want to have his face punched while he was driving. "There!" Phinx shouted, pointing her finger at Bizz and Lori as they exited the bar. The jeep coming to a screeching halt near them, "Hey, Kroger sent us to help you out. Aim us in the right direction, we promise not to miss." Phinx said with a smile, though her smiling usually meant something bad. It was possible that she was going to go the loud route, chaos, mayhem, she was going to destroy that building.

"We'll follow your lead, miss Korito." Phinx added, "BS.." The driver 'coughed' into his hand, "Comin' down with something..." He knew all too well that Phinx was not the type of person to be subtle or that could follow someone else's lead. Phinx was, for lack of a better word, a psychopath.

Saarai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Lori jumped as she saw the two women. She knew Kroger offered help, but he could've asked what she was looking for. She bit her tongue then looked to everyone, smiling wide and exclaiming loudly "YES LET'S ALL GO AND DONATE TO OUR LOCAL CHURCH!" Lori panickedly, but subtly looked around for someone from PVP to be on their trail.

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fianna_Ciaron on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Fianna stepped lightly through the shadows, her black cloak flowing behind her and the hood hiding her face. The documentation from the clergy's hierarchy was neatly tucked away. These papers would officially put a hold on Ikki's execution pending 'further investigation'. Her biggest worry was his physical condition. Lori said he was on his last breath, but she would make certain he was not abused in any way and he was safe before she left, they could be certain of that. She sighed to herself, this should buy enough time for whatever plans were made to be carried out. She turned a corner and was shocked by the massive building looming above her. She paused and took a moment to still her nerves, clutching one last time her swollen abdoman where Orion seemed as tense as her. She stood under the last street lamp,its bulb blown, waiting for her 'help' to arrive. Tori was set to show up in exactly 5 minutes. Fianna bowed her head in a short prayer and waited uneasily in the dark.

Tori jogged along the back of the large cement building, eyeing the structure for weaknesses or flaws. So far, none were to be found. She swore softly under her breath as she sped up slightly, she was late and Fianna would be waiting for her. She didn't know these people her sister told her about, but she would give up her last breath for her friends and a friend of Fianna's was a friend of hers. She paused and looked up at the night sky, hoping the stars would look kindly on them tonight.
"It's been proven true that bad things happen to good people, so I'm giving up being good"

....Her eyes, just don't look her in the eye......

~Fianna_Ciaron~

Fianna_Ciaron
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fianna_Ciaron on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 am

The rain had turned into a cold mist as the two angels drew closer to the building that was PPV-S4. The large concrete structure made a shiver run down Fianna's spine. Tori blinked in the bright lights, she wondered if you could see this building from space.

Fianna turned to her sister, "Are you ready?" Tori gave Fianna a pointed look. "As always." They approached the site of two steel doors, what appeared to be the only entrance...and exit. The heavily armed guards stood at attention, thier eyes the only thing that moved. A large man in a green uniform stepped out of the ranks and came forward. "I'm sorry ladies, but this is a maximum security prison, you'll have to leave these grounds. We do not allow visitors." His face remained stoic but his knuckles were white with the grip on his gun. Fianna smiled as sweetly as she could muster, "My name is Fianna Prince and this is my associate Tori Annette. We are agents of the church sent by Cardinal James Roone on behalf of Mr. Ikki Korito." At the mention of that name, the air grew tense, the other soldiers began mumbling amongst themselves. "I'm sorry ma'am but I can't--"

"Sir, we don't have time to argue with you." Tori spoke low and hard, a tone known to make men pay attention. Fianna withdrew the papers from her cloak. "This is the proper form for admittance. I suspect you'll need to go inside and make a few calls and verify." Tori frowned "And quickly, it's cold out here."

The guard hurried inside, leaving the door cracked showing the solid white walls on the inside. Tori looked to Fianna "This is a bit hard bodied security even for this type of facility, what the hell did this Ikki guy do?" Fianna just shook her head, "As far as both of us know, he did absolutely nothing." Tori nodded in understanding, this wasn't the time nor place for such talk.

Growing impatient, the two women quickly marched in through the still open door. They came in upon a bit of a scene. the guard from outside was being yelled at by a red faced man in a red uniform, "You should have sent them away! I don't care if the fucking POPE himself sent them.."

"He did."

The red faced man turned sharply to glare at them. "What did you say?"

Tori grinned at him, "The Pope, his signiture is 3rd from the bottem, on the left. We're here to speak to the officer in charge of Mr.Korito." His face darkened as he returned a smile of his own. "I'm afraid he's unavailable tonight, running drills and such, perhaps another time." Tori's fist iched to wipe that smile off his face.

Fianna nodded, she didn't expect it to be so easy. "Well, what would be a better time then? Tommorow at lunch sounds good, doesn't it Tori?" Tori just nodded not taking her eyes off the man, who's smile turned into a snarl. "Fine, I will let him know." Fianna handed him a paper, "While you're there, give him this." It was an official hold on Ikki's execution, one that would buy a little more time. "If you fail to deliver this I will be forced to.."

"Save your threats missy, he'll get it. but don't think it will make any difference. Your friend is gonna burn in hell, mark my words." Fianna looked up in shock as her eyes grew dark and cold.

"You first."

She turned heel and walked from the building. Tori mocked a bow, 'Until next time gentlemen.' Then she to walked into the night.

Fianna_Ciaron
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm

[[ dot dot dot? ]]

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!