Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Pirates!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Lol =p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Hey Paramorex, in your character's profile you mentioned her father to be Hunter. But in your post in the IC, Skylar said he was Jack Weary. I'm going with the 'Jack Weary' so just correct me if you want it changed, and then just edit one of your posts so they flow. Yup, that's about it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Name: Marcus "Mark" graves
Reason for joining the crew: adventure, treasure
Position (Cook, surgeon, gunner, regular): regular(is able to fill any position as needed)
Pirate name (optional): Mad mark, redeyes
Appearance (picture encouraged, but optional):6'1 with an atheletic build. Has pitch black hair & goatee, both cut short. His most notable feature are his amber-red eyes. He generally wears a heavy leather trenchcoat-buckeled around his waist. He also wears heavy boots with a hidden blade in each.
Bio/Background: A once highly feared pirate lord, marcus came to blows with his half brother, the infamous davey jones. He lost the battle, and thus his ship & crew, but managed to wound the demon-pirate, putting out jone's eyes. He used the chaos to escape, now waiting for a proper adventure.

Additional (weapons, personality, quirks, phobias, etc):
Personality: Marcus craves adventure, his loves in life include battle, drink, and women. While it might seem his passions would be a weakness, marcus has proven that he is a highly intelligent & skilled opponent.
Quirks/phobias: Hates & fears his half brother, but keeps it well under control as jones keeps a respectfull distance from marcus, remembering the wounds he was given.
Weapons/skills/talents: Marcus is never out of reach of of his various weapons-2 pistols, several knives and a rapier.
marcus is a skilled fighter in all aspects, and as one might suspect, he's a bit more than what he seems..he's far stronger,faster, and tougher than any normal human.
Last edited by Kargoth on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Sorry. Yeah, I like Jack better. I'll correct that once I get off my iPhone.
Sorry about that.

Paramorex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Shadows_Angels on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Name: Alexandria (Alex)

Reason for joining the crew: Adventure

Position (Cook, surgeon, gunner, regular): Cook/Regular (can fill any position needed)

Pirate name (optional): Crimson

Appearance (picture encouraged, but optional):
http://images.epilogue.net/users/klowe/pirate.jpg

Bio/Background: Alex is the daughter of a wealthy couple, her father was in the navy while she was young and is now a trader, he remarried after his first wife died. Alex went to the high class boarding schools as a teen, when she was able to she would sneak away and go and learne to fight using all means necessary (fist, feet, sword, dagger, pistol, ect.), she also would go and learn to cook. She has a grate passion for adventure and cooking. She has hated her life since her father took her out on the navy ship when she was 5. She decided to leave when her step-mother started talking of an arranged marriage. She took the name Crimson to spite her Step-mother, who has all ways hated her and because it is also the color of what she fears, blood.

Additional (weapons, personality, quirks, phobias, etc): Her weapons are a flintlock pistol, a boot dagger and sword. Her personality has a few quirks which are that she can get extremely angry if provoked and she has all way had a very dominating attitude. She is very skilled in fighting and has made many enimes as well as friends. She loves to meet others that are for the same cause. She is very competitive when faced with a challenge and she will fight to win. Alex has one fear and that is not living life to the fullest.
Last edited by Dark_Shadows_Angels on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Dark_Shadows_Angels, sorry but the cook position has already been taken by K4rma [Kel]. You can talk to him to work things out by yourselves, regarding if you guys want to share it or what.

Both additions are great!

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:20 am

Name: John Clarkson
Allegiance: Royal Navy
Position: Ships Captain

Appearance:
John Clarkson poses on a bluff overlooking an unknown anchorage. His vessel, HMS Scylla, can be seen below.

Bio/Background: Born into a wealthy family in the old country John was the younger of two sons. The eldest, Patrick, went to fight the land war while John took the sea as a midshipman. His natural leadership and ability to make every man feel appreciated and needed with so much as a glance quickly earned him the admiration of his superiors and subordinates. A vicious battle some years later left him the lieutenant of a horribly damaged ship. Still, he ordered his men against the enemy flagship and took it by storm. He still commands that vessel to this day, the HMS Scylla.

Additional (weapons, personality, quirks, phobias, etc): John carries a rapier, two pistols and a seaman's knife. He always has a quick word of encouragement and can be found everywhere at once on a ship during a good fight. He can drink with the best of his crew.

Hope you like him! If someone wants to be a crewman on this vessel please ask me first. I reserve the right to say NO if I d'nay like your style. >.< Cheers!
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby K4rma on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:09 pm

Yeah. >_> So my apologies for my disappearance. As this RP started I was taking a trip to CO for a wedding and all that jazz, so I haven't been around to RP. =( Sooorry. I will try to post as soon as I can.. and as for the sharing of the cook thing... I'll PM Dark with a bit of information regarding the cook position, if agreed on, should prove to be a more interesting plot design possible.

For being the sub-founder below Morgan.. I suck with all this non-attentiveness!

:D
To all of you optimists who think everything is possible; try slamming a revolving door.

Will you dance in the rain with me? You'll find me in tinfoil.
:D

K4rma
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moniker on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Name: Thom Walsh
Position: Debatable.

Appearance: Thom is of an average build and height. He has dark hair, and whats trying to be a goatee amidst his stubble. He dresses halfways like an officer, with a long coat, faded from whatever colour it once was, and a round hat with a ribbon, somewhat of a tophat design. He is also possessed of a well-fitting glass eye.

Background: Thom Walsh was, until just recently, Captain Thom Walsh of the English Privateer ship, the Cormorant. This however, was no to last for poor Thom. During a storm, some fool went bellowdecks to have a smoke. As he lit his pipe standing too close to the powder stores, disaster struck. Thom, however, is rather unaware of this. For him, he was busy getting rocked about by the ocean on the deck of his ship, then the next moment there was an explosion and he was floundering in the water. He's spent the last several days lying on a raft made of debris with a keg of salted pork, a few dozen half rotten apples floating in the sea and a case of the finest Bordeaux red.

Additional: Thom Walsh is half deaf, having spent much of his years as a young sailor manning the cannons. Accordingly, whenever he speaks, it is much louder then necessary. It is not a good idea to talk secrets with Thom. He is also lucky enough to have with him a boarding axe, as well as a pistol with a few extra soggy shots. He expects he'll use it once the wine and pork run out, as he's not particularly enthralled with the idea of eating the apples.
I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry.

Moniker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Anyone who's joined the RP so far can also create a new character to join John Clarkson's navy--it should prove to be interesting, in the least.

A lot of people have signed up, but so far we only have a handful of people posting...come on guys, if your character doesn't join the crew by the time Morgan sets sail, then I'm sorry but the charrie will either have to join in as a stow-a-way or perhaps join the crew when the ship stops at another harbor on their journey.

Not to worry, though; if you haven't posted, there's still more than enough time since we only have some people on board right now. But please, make some posts! But just to let you know, they won't be at the port town forever...

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:30 pm

Name: Keara Nightingale
Reason for joining the crew: Her father sold her to a man to be his maid.
Position (Cook, surgeon, gunner, regular): Regular/Maid
Appearance (picture encouraged, but optional):Image
Bio/Background: Keara grew up in a middle class family in London for the beginnning of her life. Her father worked as a gun maker while her mother was a maid at a near by mansion. When she was twelve years old her mother passed away from small pox and Keara was forced by her father to take her mother's job working as a maid in the mansion. Keara obeyed without an argument and worked in the mansion for 13 hours a day. She pretty much hated her life and decided to leave when she was 16 only to find out that her father had been payed by a man to let him keep her. This furiated Keara so she left and headed to the shore in hopes that she would be able to find a career where she would be able to roam the seas, a dream that she had always had as a child and also be able to use the skill that she has which is cleaning.
Additional: Keara is very motherly and refuses to take no as an answer. She can be very flexible and can take on any job, especially caring for children.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby K4rma on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:57 pm

With the life the way it's going... I sadly have to post-pone any arrival to the ship. So the character Alex who PM'd me can have the cook position seeing as they mentioned something first. Everything has been to hectic for me to finish this Rp, so hopefully, when situations have finally settled down.. I'll be back.

Morgan-ness... I'm sorry! >_< I finally thought we'd have a good chance to RP but things won't be settling for a long long long time as it is. I'll be on msn msger though from time to time.

K4rma
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Karma, we are OVER.
OVAH.
You got it?

Anyhow. Nice charries, Haven & Moniker.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!