Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit

PlotLine - Discussion

a part of “Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit”, a fictional universe by spirit_is_shining.

A foreign chemical turns organisms into either monsters or "super" powered. Or it may not affect you at all for now. The world Terra is in the brink of destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

PlotLine - Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey everyone I developed the plot towards the end and I was wondering what you all thought of my thoughts on the story.

Do you all want to be in a roller coaster ride and have me reveal stuff through npcs or do you want to know all the details of the story and where it's going?
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: PlotLine - Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirihe on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I'd rather have it be a bit of a surprise but that's just me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirihe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:56 pm

no idea what's going on right now. someone says something and them someone says another thing.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Okay we need to discuss the plot, cause I don't want you guys to get confused.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 am

Give me a few moments, and I can make a list of what happened, and what's currently happening. I'll also point out the weird or conflicting moments. I don't want anyone to be confused either, and hopefully this list will clear things up and fix whatever problems there are

CJL1290
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 am

Okay, after reading through everything, this is what I summarized of what each character was and is currently doing after Mayflower. Confusion spots, or "I say one thing and another thing happened" moments are in [brackets.]

Anna

-After Vera and Regal chased after the Hazzling, there were no post made for her saying that she followed until they got back, so I assumed she waited for the group to return. She even just met Arcius when the group returned, so if she was with them she would have know who he was already.

-After the group returned, Anna didn't feel good and Regal carried her to a makeshift raft at the river [despite the fact she ran away in the opposite direction of the group in fear of her doing something horrible So I assume Regal chased after and caught her?].She's currently being threatened by Regal to be put out of her misery for showing symptoms of monster illness.

Vera

-Vera followed her Hazzling when it went off on it's own, and Regal followed after her.

-She ran into Arcius, which she and regal treated the arrow wound in his shoulder.

-They returned with Arcius back to the group, and the "Ghost Child" appeared. She asked if anyone else could see it. Arcius said to her that they should go follow Regal, and left hoping that she was following him.

Regal

-Regal chased after Vera when her Hazzling ran off. There they found Arcius and together, they treated his arrow wound.

-After arriving back to the group he heard Vera talk about a "Ghost Child". He slung a sickly Anna over his shoulder [who ran away the opposite direction first, and he apparently grabbed her without any chase stated] and took her to the raft at the river.

-At the river, he wanted to put Anna out of her misery, but Arcius ran and tried to stop him. He then decided he would only kill her if she started to turn. He looked at Vera and the "Ghost Child' [who wasn't confirmed to be there yet] and asked Vera to use the pole to guide them across the river [which would normally indicate that the entire group was there, but the only one confirmed to be there was Arcius and Anna unless he planned on leaving everyone else behind. If he did plan on leaving people behind though, he wouldn't of asked Vera anything], because he couldn't turn his back to Anna in her state.

Arcius

-He saw Vera and Regal going through the forest, chasing Vera's Hazzling. He was discovered however, and Vera and Regal treated him.

-On the way back to Anna and Mahli, he spotted Delivery-Lady Rebecca who was going the opposite direction from them several trees away. he only caught a glimpse and, but he pointed it out, then kept going.

-When caught up with the group, he was introduced to them [by no one specified. Just general I guess]. He then saw the "Ghost Child" and wondered what it is. After Regal left with Anna, he told Vera they should probably follow him and get to safety.

-When he arrived at the river, he saw Regal about to kill Anna and ran to stop him.

Everyone else had 1 to 3 posts so it shouldn't be to hard to understand those. I hope this helped and if I was wrong somewhere, or if there is anything else I can do please let me know.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Hmmm speaking of plot, do you chaps think I should get Rebecca interested in the motley crew above, or wonder over to our newest addition, Iris, finding the mangled corpses and the caravan?

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Meet Ira, lazyscreenname! What does everyone else think?

Thanks CL for clarifying.

I guess there was a lot of assumptions when we made our posts. For instance when Vera and Regal met Arcius I figured the group did too. I think everything is okay...

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Okay everyone, let me tell you what I was planning for the main plot so far.

PlOT:

After the village of Mayflower, party forms and is to split the bounty of 5 golden coins at Hemingway Captial City. It is a 2-3 day walk from Mayflower.

Hemingway Captial City is a resting point for our party members. Then the party is to receive another bounty that is more ambitious and that is the City of Doral which has been reported as dangerous and hazardous to humanoid creatures.

Upon going there the party will meet with a spirit of Terra and the spirit will tell them their mission to fight for planet Terra against Aceteria the asteroid/alien.

Party then becomes neutral and you choose your faction: You want to help save Terra and be protagonists, or you want your superhuman powers to stay in your life and help Aceteria further its plot which means you become antagonist.

So that is where it goes.

Last place of the rp I planned was Aceteria, the asteroid site which is as big as a city. This is Aceteria's throne.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 am

I don't know about everyone else, but the site was down a couple of days for me. In case it was somehow just me, I'm back now.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 am

Yeah the site was down for a bit for some reason, not sure why though.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!