Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariahRose on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 pm

MariahRose was brought to the Island school by boat. The psychologist said it would ease her nerves to see others who were infused with the Pokemon DNA. She was very nervious as she neared the Island and not knowing anyone and not understanding what was going on in her body.

Before she knew it, the boat had landed and the lonely passenger walked down the gangplank to where the captian was. he told her to just walk staight down this road and she would soon arrive at the Poke-Hybred Academy. MariahRose thakned the captain and started to walk up the road.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariahRose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 pm

(S'okay horseygurl. As for the classes, I didn't really think of them, just make them something related to pokemon? and its ok huchiama, I expected some people to be in my class)

Caleb decided he would roam the halls for awhile. He didn't want to look bad and be the first kid in class, so instead he found a nice quiet spot under some stairs that weren't being used and began listening to music. After about ten minutes, he decided to go to class. After exploring the building yesterday, he knew where his class was.

As he stepped into the classroom, he noticed it was half full. There was still a good amount of time left for people to find it. Caleb decided to sit in the back as he always did. He preferred the back because the teacher paid less attention to him there.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:47 pm

(ok)

pokemon powrs. That was the class she had, She ran down the stars like an olpian and burt into the class. "i'm here!" She called
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Tulip walked nervously to her class. She didn't want to go were she would see so many students were one person would deffinately say something. She was shaking as she walked into the classroom. As soon as she walked in a guy gave her a look rolling his eyes.
"Oh look, a weakling. Just great. I thought there would be more powerful people here." the guy complained. Tulip sniffled a little at the guys comments.
"I am not weak!" Tulip yellked out. The guy laughed.
"Oh yeah? Well then, how can I do this if you aren't weak?" he asked as her then tripped her making her hit the floor with a bang.

Ben walked into his class were he looked at everyone. If anyone made so much as a comment to him he would give them the teatment he gave people at his old school. He sat down away from other people taking out a book and reading.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariahRose on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:07 pm

MariahRose finally arrive at the Academy but no one was in sight. Pulling the 2 large suitcases along, she entered the building looking for some one to help her or at least be able to refer her to some one who could help. And she was tired of pulling the 2 suitcases every where.

Upon seeing no one, she called out.

"Is there anyone around who could help me, please!"

MariahRose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Alec stopped and turned around to see a kid.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nontara on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Running full speed, Kaid passes the red headed kid, tripping on his own shoelace. Kaid flys into the air slaming his face into a nearby flower pot.

Nontara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Alec chuckled a bit and went to help him.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Eiko "Enma" Wakeshima

Eiko left the fountain she was sitting at and walked to the school building, this was her first time to go to a school building with other students. She had always been taught with private tutors so it was a bit nerve wrecking for her but she didn't show it. She remembered her first class was Pokemon Types, so she looked over the doors for each number till she found hers. She opened the door calmly and stepped in, a few students turned their heads over and looked at her. Some girl's gave disgusted looks at her some boys just stared and whispered. Eiko felt very self conscious at that moment, but pulled herself together quickly. She walked calmly to a sit near a window one row from the last and just sat there and stared at the window ignoring the other students.

Hina Takahashi

Hina was a bit lost on were to go she kept looking up from her paper up to the doors, "awww where is it?..." she mumbled a bit frustrated. She kept looking but had no luck, she sighed and kept walking she asked a passing teacher where the Ability Control class was he told her were it was and she thanked him happily. She ran to her class and walked in, she felt a bit nervous but she relaxed herself knowing this was just like her old school except it was meant for Poke-mixed people. She took a sit on the 2nd row to the front and she saw the teacher wasn't there yet so she took out a book and began to read.

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui kept whistling on his way to class until he saw a girl been tripped by a guy now that made Kamui angry, he relaxed himself to keep his cool and just walked near them. "hey you didn't they teach you manners?" he asked the guy with glaring eyes, the boy turned around to say something but stepped back obviously he knew Kamui. Kamui stepped in front of the girl "Know why don't you apologize to this girl and be on your why...unless you want me to force it out of you?" Kamui said coldly, the guy shivered and bowed "I'm sorry!" he stuttered and ran off the class. Kamui chuckled "That's so pathetic" he said and laughed and then turned to the girl "are you okay? he asked her.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nontara on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 pm

With Alec's help Kaid was once again able to breath fresh air. Pulling off he hat Kaid said 'Thanks for the help. My names Kaid'. After slapping his hat against the side of his leg and replacing it to his head, Kaid stuck out his hand.

Nontara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Tulip was shaking as she held her head. It had hit a desk as she had fell. She was really scared and put her hand over face. She then heard the guy appologize and then someone talking to her. She let out a scream. She didn't want anyone near her and she ran out of the room crying.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui cocked his head and walked out of the classroom calmly and saw as the girl ran, he got worried she was hurt he pondered to follow her or not. He decided he would just to see if she was okay, if she yelled at him or something he would leave her alone. Kamui ran the way she had and found her quickly she was still running, "Hey wait! Your hurt you need to go the nurse! Hey!" he yelled worriedly.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Tulip slowed down as the rush of the head injury she had started to affect her. She slanted down to a wall sitting on the floor with her hands over her head. She continued sobbing.
"Please, don't hurt me." she cried. She was to out of it to see he was helping her. This was why she was always so shy and never talked to anyone.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui panted onc ehe stopped running, wow she's fast he thought out of breath and then straightened himself up.

"Please, don't hurt me."

"Hurt you? why would I hurt you? your hurt" he said gently and got a tiny bit near her but kept his distance so she wouldn't be so scared. "give me you hand? your hurt I'll just take you to the nurse so she can check you up okay? none will hurt you while I'm here " he said honestly. Kamui's hair was changing color due to the sun been on him so much, it was turning into a golden color and his eyes as well, he was infused with a Castform so changing with the weather effects was part of him. He looked very bright like an angel would sort of, Kamui waited for her to react if she didn't take his hand he would find a way to get her to trust him.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Mina strode into her classroom silently, that light smile gracing her lips. As usual. Taking a seat unnoticed, people might turn their heads around and assume she was a ghost type, but instead would be mistaken for she was a dragon nonetheless. Either way... the girl was extremely quiet.

Settling down in a seat next to the windows, behind what seemed to be a cold and wealthy girl, she delicately placed her chin in her propped up hand, resting on her knuckles. The leaves were beginning to turn golden now, some changing to a red. It was beautiful, to Mina at least, to know that the world consisted of so many more colors than that of... green. She saw it everywhere, really. Waiting patiently for the teacher to begin, a soft and inaudible sigh slipped through her lips, silver eyes following the assorted leaves fluttering to the ground.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Tulip looked up at the man standing in front of her. His image had changed to fit the sun. He looked really hansome and he didn't seem to be harmful looking at all. Tears streaked her face as she took the guys hand. She got off, grabing the guy when she became dizzy.
"Please, don't let anyone hurt me. I have had enough of it." she cried.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui nodded and smiled at her, he gently picked her up, she was very light to him, "Okay I won't...now I'll take you to the nurse..." he said calmly and began to walk down two halls till he reached two doors one read Office and the other Nurse's Office. He knocked at the door before walking in. "Sorry for intruding" he said calmly his hair color and eyes change slightly back to black. The nurse turned around "ahh Kamui and who is this?" the green haired lady asked she looked to be 23, she had pale skin, green hair with blue and red streaks and very mature looking. She walked over to them "she got hurt she hit a desk in the classroom" he said calmly and walked in placing Tulip down in the bed. "ohh my let me see" she said and went near the Tulip checking her head and face.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Tulip winced slightly as the nurse touched her head. It was sore and when the nurse touched it it gave her a headache. She turned to look at the boy who helped her.
"Thank...you. I...am sorry....that I...caused so...much trouble. My...name is...Tulip." she told him her stuttering when she was nervous coming back as she looked at the boy wondering what his name was.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui chuckled "I'm Kamui and don't worry its in my nature to protect others...that guy picked on you use to pick on me at school to till one day I got sick of it and punched him right in the face" he said pointing at his own face and smiled. "he only picks on those he knows won't fight back but he never expects others to defend them...that's why he got scared of me he didn't expect me to show up" he said putting his hands behind his head. The nurse had gone to get a few bandages and started cleaning Tulips wound and put a band aid on it "okay all done though I suggest you take it easy today it was a hit to the head so you'll feel a bit woozy now and then..you can rest in the nurse's office if you want?" she said smiling at her kindly.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:17 pm

"Well...its nice...to meet...someone as...nice as...you Kamui." Tulip told him. It was true that not many guys were friendly with her. Kamui was such a sweet, caring person though. Not to meantion quite cute though she wouldn't say that outloud. She listened to the nurses instructions. It was true that she was feeling really wozzy. She looked back at the nurse though with a smile.
"I'll go to class. Thank you." she told her with a sweet smile. She stood up, but immediately stumbled. She grabbed Kamui's arm catching her fall. She laughed really nervous.
"If...it wouldn't...be to...much trouble...would you...mind helping...me to...class?" she asked him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!