Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Endgame

Pokemon: Endgame

a part of “Pokemon: Endgame”, a fictional universe by Skawaffle.

Dead. Admins, please delete.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Endgame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pokemon: Endgame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Out Of Character.

It goes HERE.

Click the Pokeball to return to the roleplay.
Last edited by Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Eternal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 pm

I really want to join as a Rocket general, but I'm also terribly afraid of all the chaos so many characters might bring. Dx Undecided!

*EDIT*

Nevermind. May I play as a Rocket General? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:24 pm

You may! And I really wasn't expecting an applicant so soon. O.o

Congratulations on your quick find. Hahah.

Honestly, I'm not expecting each legendary to be filled. I'm just using that list to show people what's taken and what isn't, so don't worry about the roleplay size. If it does happen to fill up, I'll put some rules in place about posting and their timeframes and such.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Can I join with a pokemorph trainer. Pokemon half being lucario.

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperPikachu on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:31 pm

I kinda want to join this rp, but I don't know if I can handle two. Maybe I can, if I just remember for once.

Scratch that. Can I join as a trainer? and pick Latios? ffff he's my fave legendary

PaperPikachu
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Hmm...

I'm gonna have to say no to that one... Though your trainer could have a Lucario if you so wish.

I want to keep this as realistic as possible. Since pokemon are already pretty outlandish, I'll have to draw the line at pokemorphs. I hope you'll still join though.

Edit**

To PaperPikachu

Of course you can!

I'll reserve your spot for you now.
Last edited by Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 pm

what's wrong pokemorph. I think their cool.

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:36 pm

They are pretty cool, but I don't want any half-pokemon hybrids running around. The only exception would be the legendaries and their human forms... But all in all, they are identical to humans in every way. Please, just accept my reasoning. Your chances of me allowing you in are slimming with each question.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperPikachu on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Alrighty! :D Depending on the answer to the next question, it may or may not affect how long it takes me to finish the profile.

Do I have to look for the pic of the legendary in human form? I looked at your profile, and there was one for Entei. o.o Also, for some weird reason, when I read Axel's name the first time, I thought of Kingdom Hearts. :c

Edit: Also... Obviously there's gotta be an age limit, right? lol

PaperPikachu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 pm

You don't need to find a picture, but It'd be nice. I'd help look for one if you like, as well.

As for the age limit, I'd say we want a more mature crowd for taking down an evil organization, so shoot for 14 and up. Too old and brittle would be bad too, so below 60 would be nice as well.

Age Range = 14-59

As for my character... I didn't even realize that he sorta looked like Axel from KH.... Then again, I probably subconsciously programmed it like that since I've been playing 358/2 days all day. xD

Edit**

Found a picture for you. I dunno if it'll help.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Endgame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperPikachu on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Alrighty, that works out then! Yeah, it would be nice... It's alright. I'll look for a picture later and edit the profile when I find one, okay? :D

.... lol nice. It's been a while since I've beaten 358/2 days on Proud mode (FFFFF XION). I'm working on finishing Chain of Memories. /way off topic lol

Edit: Looks nice! :D This helps a lot. Thanks!

PaperPikachu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:44 am

DIBS ON MEW!!! LET ME GO GET STARTED ON A CHARACTER!!!

Not important to my character, but an interesting discussion point. How do you guys think knights and fairytales work in the world of pokemon? Do you think they even have stuff like that?
Last edited by Robinwing on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:29 am

Dibs on Suicune, She's awesome.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 am

I submitted a character app. I hope it's good. Obviously, my other pokemon are going to evolve later in the roleplay. If I roleplay as darkrai, things are going to get epic. That pokemon's saved my ass many times. XD

@Zane: I don't think that legendaries actually have a definable gender...

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 am

True true, but in my opinon Suicune is a female.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 am

Legendaries may be any gender you wish them to be, so long as they are yours to manipulate.

As for the knights and fairytales, they did indeed have then in the pokemon world. Have you ever seen the 13th movie, with Lucario?

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 am

Two things that we could use if I get included:

1: One tale of our legendary pokemon. (For the knights and fairytales)

2: The meeting of legendaries and our legendary's reaction to it.

Just a suggestion, but could be a good idea.

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:03 am

Robinwing wrote:DIBS ON MEW!!! LET ME GO GET STARTED ON A CHARACTER!!!

Not important to my character, but an interesting discussion point. How do you guys think knights and fairytales work in the world of pokemon? Do you think they even have stuff like that?

Ehhmm... Sorry I didn't see your realize sooner, but Mew has already been taken. I hope you'll still join, though... There are plenty of other legendaries to choose from.\

zane saphire wrote:Dibs on Suicune, She's awesome.

If you resubmit your profile to coincide with my rules, you'll get her. Until then, Suicune is fair game.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:31 am

And I realize that people may want to post right away, but please hold off on it a little longer. I need to write up the profile for XIII, and then we can kick it off. Unfortunately, however, I am in class until about 11:30.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 am

I have just finshed editing my chara.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!