Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Pokemon

Pokémon for real

a part of “Camp Pokemon”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

Pokémon seem to be everywhere but walking around. Well they are now and yes they can talk too.(pokemon and human spots open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Pokemon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pokémon for real

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokémon for real"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Pokémon for real

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm

May I reserve a spot for this? Never did a Pokemon RP before.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

sure no prob pokemon or human

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsuruyaSan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Alright, I'm the slightest bit confused. My pokemon -- a Gothita -- has a backstory of being born at a day-care and then abandoned....but the opening page makes it seem like the Pokemon have never seen humans before? o_O''
What I'm really needing is more details.....I'm just utterly confused.

TsuruyaSan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Okay yes and no technicly the basic guist is that pokemon are somewhat of a secretive world to humans . And humans are somewhat of like aliens some say they have seen them others don't believe them. So in your case we can say that there is a small population that knows of pokemon and started a breeding grounds but the pokemon world the pokemon come from is more of which a more mystery dungeon type world.

Hopes this help so if you have more questions feel free to ask

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

can I take a human spot?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Hmm, i think i will take a pokemon character because it will be quite a nice change.

I would sugest ecpecially if the pokemon never met humans before that they shall be incapable of speech or at least very little. Understanding between each other should exsist but slight confusion at first would be nice. How do you plan on doing it?

I myself will me making a Charmander... yes i know its not very original but what can i say? he is my all time favorite!

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Now its a good idea but there is a bit of a thing that explains how and why they can talk. Now if you look at every mystery dungeon or basicly any pokemon game in general the protaginist can understand what a pokemon says if they are closely bonded enough and vice versa. And in the mystery dungeon they always perfect pokemon/English so it would only seem natural that it goes in the same direction. Or I could just say because I said so.

But at first it could be somewhat of Talking to a three year old they can understand you but you can fully understand them get it. If not go talk to a toddler and come back.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Exactly what i mean, at the start it could be hard for the humans to communicate with the pokemon but once they formed a bond they could probbebly begin to understand each others emotions. Like the relationship i have with my cats but a bit less coplex :P

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Good we have an understanding , not sure why you brought your cats into this but still good although a bit strange

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:45 am

That was a slight joke desighned to amuse myself...

But I think essentually pokemon behave like cats or dogs depending on their personality. The deffrence is that pokemon are more human like and some times greatly more obydient.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:48 am

Mine was a joke as well I like to be sarcastic often. LOL

That would work and I like it. But like you said some will be easier to tame than others. Such as a togepi that was fasley convicted and scared out of their mind will be more willing to act tame than a genagar who is a mass murderer and haates humans

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Okay since we probably wont get anymore people/pokemon until we start posting I have an idea of how we shall decide how the pokemon getting system shall work. Free for all. Post here on ooc it is first come first we've and only the human may decide not vice versa. So people who have made a human character redevelop it now and if you don't care I ail set everyone up

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Can my character be paired up with Len? I think that they'd make a good pairing.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Sure as long as Tsusya San doesn't have a problem with it you can

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Okay since we need to post and I have to start I guess Blake and Jenko are a pair and they kinda fit to gather so sorry Conoel Masters you'll have to wait until Charlie can get a partner.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:03 am

by the way, do the kids know about pokemon? or is it like a world with out pokemon games and the show?

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:18 am

Yeah they know about it but they think its all just shows and video games

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsuruyaSan on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah, Len can be with her /late

TsuruyaSan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm

I guess Charlie will be Blair's pokemon?
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!