Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Kingdoms Divided

a part of “Pokemon: Kingdoms Divided”, a fictional universe by Child of the Winged.

Three large kingdoms rage war that will tear the land apart. Who will you side with?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Kingdoms Divided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: Kingdoms Divided"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: Kingdoms Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi Hi Winged May I be your second In command and another question are the guild's pokemon/gijinka a specific type or can it be any just wanting to make sure since you said if you dont want to be you could become a rebel but I just wanna make sure
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Guild's open to everyone. Any type is allowed and Koya isn't one to turn down a rebel! So make me a second in command, Cehy!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Aye Ill have him up soon cause I have the hardest time finding pics of gijinka because I can never remember how to spell gijinka lol

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Spread the word too, Ceh! I want all our friends to join this~!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:43 pm

can do almost done btw is a flygon fine for my sheet

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Accepted, bro! Just one thing. The land is Doku, the guild is Fumei

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Okay Ill try to edit it out a bit I kinda rush him lol also I keep typing Deku istead of Doku sorry Im a bit of a Zelda nerd too

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Pffft, I knew that much. Anyways, get more people to join, bro!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm

just to let you know, I want Moltres but will take me some time find an image
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I would like to take the moltres daughter and i will make another character from a different guild. Dont know which one though... perhaps the Virizon queen. Seems important.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Ah, Yume, I can count on you! Thank you! I'll reserve Moltres' daughter and possibly accept the queen you sent.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Winged I may make another character for the Hi's Knights, somewhat of Astro's brother in a way Ill get him up tommorrow maybe if we need some people

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm

I submitted the King, tell me if I have to change something.
By the way that was the best image I found, all the personifications of Moltres were either female or I did not like, if someone finds a better picture just tell me.

Fencer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Okay, Ceh, go ahead. I don't mind.

And Fenny, you never cease to amaze me! I love our dear king. I think this will be extremely interesting. I am in love with the king. Not Koya, but me. Maybe Koya.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 am

More that pleased that you like him!
By the way Garuda is against betrayals so he will not cheat on his wife, unless she is dead, Dreamer will have to decide that XD

Fencer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Hey guys, just going to post this link...
Pokemon Humans
for yall to see, ill be adding more pictures so yeah [if anyone wants to use em] d: Just suddenly got a huge obsession with Gijinkas.

Oh and for the guild and the kingdoms, do the knights of members have to be the same type?
Like for the guild, do they all have to be grass types or bug?
and for the kingdoms, i assume they have to be the same type as their rulers.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Okay, so the typing goes like this.

Guild accepts everyone. No questions asked.

Hi's more ground, rock, fire, volcano-ish.

Mizu's ice, water,flying, things you'd find in le ocean.

Kusa's bug, grass, psychic, more nature-y.

But any type, minus the original three can belong to any kingdom. So a ground in Kusa's about as common as a flying in Hi.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ramphy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 am

Hello everyone! I'd be really interested in being a ninjask royal knight of the Kusa kingdom. But seeing as the Kingdom of Mizu is completely open I would also be willing to fill a character spot there if needed.

Ramphy
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 am

I'd rather you fill Mizu but make both, if you'd like. I do not mind at all!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!