Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Next Generation

a part of “Pokemon: Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

Years have passed ever since a young man from Pallet Town ventured from home and became a Pokemon World Champion. Now, a group of new trainers venture off on their own adventure. Not knowing what their journey will bring them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: Next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Intangible on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:31 am

I apologize for this, but it seems that I am unable to send a PM as per your request, per se!
It appears that I am required to post a certain number of time in the forums before I am allowed to contact RPG members, individually!

I guess I can understand where they're coming from, but nevertheless!

I seek to join your roleplay at some point in the future! I think it would be a good starting point for me, as I love Pokemon with a passion, and I feel I have a character that you will find both unique and interesting! If you want to hear more, please let me know here, or shoot me a PM, and I can give you all the details!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Intangible
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 am

Strange, don't remember that from when I started out. Well you can submit to me in PM your character sheet and I'll take a look at it for the "drawing". plans for the third character have been made already for later on, but a possible 4th is still capable.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightsablaze on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Hello, I'm facing the same issue. If we can't PM, is there another way of contacting you? I would like to run my ideas by you and see if you like it. Seems like you've filled up your immediate spots, but if not... well, I'm lurking around.

nightsablaze
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Well like I said to him, I find it odd that you can't PM me. Try to check on your profile's settings and stuff. Also do remember that many privileges are restricted until you make your "introduction" topic in the welcoming forum.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Actually, Oblivian, new members can't PM until they've posted OOC at least ten times in several topics. It's to weed out robots, I believe. They can't do anything else about it until they fill their quota. Happened to me when I first showed up too.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:55 pm

aaaaah ok I don't know if I forgot of that or it was a change from when I joined. ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Sentrets on route 1 in Kanto? What sorcery is this?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Look it up in the wiki I have linked for the RP. Route 1 in other games had Sentrets in it. haha

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Hey, I get that. I just meant it was weird for the Kanto I'm used to. You ever use Bulbapedia?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 pm

that's the one I'm using.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Sweeet. I use that thing all the time.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:15 pm

We can do Pokemon battles with eachother (or eachother with one person playing a wild pokemon) on this website: http://pokemonshowdown.com/

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:48 am

Just want to say sorry for the delay. The semester is coming to a close and got two essays to finish up. Hope you can wait patiently for a bit. ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Same here, with the end of the semester on it's way, I'm going to be really busy.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!