Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Predator: It Is Darkest Before Dawn

Predator: It Is Darkest Before Dawn

a part of “Predator: It Is Darkest Before Dawn”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

(Accepting new characters) In the war against a crime syndicate in Central America, a covert team of warriors must infiltrate their establishment without being targeted by the invisible Demon that haunts the facility.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Predator: It Is Darkest Before Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Predator: It Is Darkest Before Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Predator: It Is Darkest Before Dawn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Predator: It Is Darkest Before Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 am

Darn, the predator is taken...pity.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 am

You are tearing me apart Kumori. TEARING ME APART!

Your amazing roleplays are so amazing! :D

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 am

I joined, do not see my characeter yet though

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 pm

@TheHulkUniverse: I recommend you majorly beef up your profile if you want to be accepted. Kumori is looking for advanced players, so your profile must be imbued with exquisite detail. Make these characters real. Also, If you are accepted, the posts should be quite long for the most part, at least a couple paragraphs at a time. Kumori will also require frequent posting. Inactive for more than a few days will be bad.

Just letting you know what you are getting into.

@JayZeroSnake: Kumori will probably thank you later, but he appreciates your opinion. If you want to join, submit a fully detailed character, and prepare for a major investment in time. Also, posting length must be quite long, and spelling and grammar must be top notch.

@Reap:.... If you want to join, you really need to step up your game. Kumori is only interested in the best players.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Maybe... Maybe I'll make a Russian sniper. Named Yuri.

EDIT: Maybe nothing, I made him. Yuri Chirkoff: Spetsnaz GRU Sniper. That is all you need to know Comrade.

And Dion, you sound like a bouncer, Lol.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Dionkar pretty much is my bouncer. He and I have known each other for a long time and have been active role players for over a decade. We only joined the site last year, but we have many years of experience that most on this site do not possess, and so when I have an rp like this one, I leave it to him to sift through those who look like they either do or don't know what they're doing and he reports it to me.

So to everyone who has submitted a character or plans to do so in the near future, please send me a resume of your rp experience. A simple pm will do, and make sure to be thorough in your information. All of the rp's you're a part of or have been a part of. How long you've been roleplaying, and not just on this site. Make sure not to leave anything out that you think I should know. I don't just accept anyone who looks like they know what they're doing, that actually do have to know what they're doing.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 pm

That's a lot to ask. I.. Don't know how many RP's I've been in, but it's been a hell of a lot. I've been Rping for two years, referenced by the number under my handle. I started when I first signed up here. Currently, I don't know how many RPs I'm in due to the fact that I don't know which ones are sputtering and dying or merely on a haitus. I do know, I have completed two RPs. Insurrection, and The Gift: Chapter Two.

Heck, it was Dion who invited me here from Insurrection, and I luffs him. I'll send you a sample of my writing from one of my latest posts if you want it, but I doubt I can make a "Resume" without making myself seem like I suck... I'm the kinda guy who wings it when I write. Visualize an action I want to do, then I build my post around that action.

Oh, and Dion, this is fer ya:
All buff and manly and whatnot.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 pm

I know it's a lot to ask, but the payoff that patience brings is a huge one. When you rp with experienced players who know how to adjust and be flexible with whatever they're given, it feels like you really are a part of the world that your characters inhabit. So yeah, send me a sample of your ability and we'll discuss things once you do.

If Dion invited you to come, then I'm sure your skills are sufficient but I always like to check and make sure.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:09 am

Holy crap.. TALISMAN!!!!!!!! YOU JOINED!!!!!!!

btw, my face when I saw you had claimed the sniper position: Image

And YES. I am all buff and manly and whatnot.... sorta.

Anyway, that picture made me happy

dionkar336
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 am

I think we scared off all potential rpers because I'm not finding any new characters who want to be added... Was it something I said?

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 am

yes, you cheeky asshole puff wafer. we raise the bar too high! no one can defeat us! apologies, i am drunk

And..... addicted to meth. I need to dies minelli. lol

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Perhaps I should lower the bar a bit. After all, Predator is a pretty easy thing to understand.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:00 am

Really? the blatant insanity of that post raises no questions?

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:06 am

Nope, we already know you're insane, drunk or sober.

:D

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dionkar336 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:31 am

*sniff* It just makes me so happy that you all know me so well! *happy Dion is happy*

And Afro Sergeant is Afro.

And, since Kenzi may be joining soon, I say Kumori, you make a soldier character and we get this going. If others join later, we can always say they were prisoners in the syndicate.

dionkar336
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 am

Good idea.

And no it's not that we all know you that well dionkar, it's that we're unfortunate enough to be familiar with your spastic and insane personality type.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Anyway, tomorrow we will begin the rp so get ready everyone!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!