Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: ~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:18 pm

[[good got the usual clothes and cds and a new camera. it's like so small like smaller then a wallet lol]]

Teagan looked up as the teacher came in. She ignored Jason and the rest of them as he began writing stuff up on the board. They were taking notes today and tomorrow because they had a test Wednesday. Teagan pulled out her notebook and began taking the notes.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:43 pm

[[Haha, a mini camera I see, thats good ^^' I stuffed my face at the family supper we had xD]]

As the teacher took notes, Jason took out his notebook and decided to write down the notes for the upcoming test. As Jason was taking down notes, his friends and him were still chatting quietly, discussing the upcoming party at his place this weekend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:29 pm

[[yep. pretty good camera it takes awesome pictures better then my crappy one i've been stuck with XD and lol. I did that too and now Im bloated XD]]

Teagan listened to their talking as she sat there. Jason was having a party this weekend. No wonder the boy couldn't get any work done. He was either partying or well partying. Teagan shook her head and finished her notes. She took her sketchbook out again and began her drawing again.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 pm

[[XD Don't you just love X-Mas gatherings ahaha]]

As Jason and his friends talked about the party, he figured that maybe he should meet up with Teagan sometime afterschool to get this project over and done with so he wouldn't have to worry about it later. He got up and walked towards Teagans desk, leaning down onto it he tapped onto the desk as she sketched. "Ahem," he coughed "I'm thinking we should probably hang after school, hoping to discuss and get this project going"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 pm

[[oh yes XD]]

Teagan looked up from her sketching, sheilding her book. "Okay. I mean I know you're going to be extremely busy with partying this weekend..school work probably isn't on the top of your to do list. So today is fine." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:01 am

Jason smiled cooley at Teagan. "Cool," he said "I'll meet you at.. The Underground? Or your place or my place, which ever you prefer I'm cool with it" He said as his friend called him over. Jason ignored him as he waited for a answer from Teagan.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 am

[[ugh my computer is being so gay]]

"My house." Teagan said. She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote her address down. "Here's my address. You can come by around 4." she said. She looked back down at her paper but noticed Jason's friend motioning towards him. "Your friend is calling you over." she told him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:56 am

[[Mine too >_> I gotta use the slow connection tonight -cries-]]

Jason nodded and folded the paper, placing it in his pocket. "Cool, I'll see you then" he said. Glancing back at his friend he backed away, "So I'll be seeing you later" he said to Teagan just after walking to his friends, sitting down his friends glanced at him then at Teagan, obviously intrested in whats going on. Jason shrugged and took down more notes for class.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:13 am

[[awe. -hugs-]]

Teagan nodded and continued drawing. As soon as the bell rang, Teagan took her time as usual and put everything in her bag. She put it over her shoulder and stood up. Grabbing her binder and book, she walked out of class and went right to her locker. A couple of popular kids ran into her on purpose but luckily Teagan caught herself before falling.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:20 am

As the bell rang, Jason gathered his things and walked out of class with his buddies. Going to his locker he put his things in, knowing his next class was gym, he didn't need any books. Just as he closed his locker, he noticed that some of his friends bumped into Teagan, shaking his head he walked over to Teagan, noticing she dropped her book. Picking it up he looked at her. "It's hard to imagine that you can survive when you run into people and ojects," he stated as he held out her book "Here, you dropped this"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:36 am

Teagan looked over at Jason. She snatched her book away. "I didn't run into anyone. Your so called friends were running into me." she said closing her locker. "I'm sure you enjoy watching me get tortured.." she said before walking off towards class. She got to her class and sat down. She was frustrated with Jason as of right now.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:42 am

Jason watched as Teagan stormed off to her class. Sort of shocked by what she said, him enjoying watching her get tortured, was obviously not exactly what he enjoyed seeing. And the fact that he did a nice gesture of picking up her book, ending with her snatching it away caught him off gaurd. Knowing he'd be late, he shrugged and walked out to the track, hopefully a good run and stretches would keep his mind off things.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:45 am

By the time class started, Teagan had left. She began crying before class started and the teacher let her go down to the counselor's office. She didn't though. She went to the bathroom and then walked outside to the bleachers, unaware of Jason being on the track. She sat down on the bleachers, running a hand through her black hair before looking at the sky.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:55 am

Jason was just beginning on his warm-up stretches, obviously sidetracked by Nicky; Jasons twentyeth girlfriend. Stretching up his arms, he was starteled by her as she wrapped his arms around his waist. Smiling as he turned, they chatted for a bit just before track began. Jason teased and playfully wrestled Nicky, obviously not aware of the fact Teagan was sitting in the bleachers.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:59 am

Teagan watched them and shook her head. She got up and walked away from the track. Going to the parking lot she sat down and couldn't believe she was crying. Why am I crying?! she thought. She got up and began walking home. Jason could still come over but she wasn't staying at school.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:04 am

Just as school ended, Jason decided to go to Teagans place early. Hopefully to make ammends with his project partner. As he pulled out the note Teagan gave him with her address, he studied it as he drove down her street. Spoting her house, he drove into the driveway and turned off the ignition. Stepping out of the car, he looked at the house. Not too shabby he thought as he walked over to the door and knocked lightly.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:10 am

Teagan heard someone knock on the door and got up. She was making herself something to eat and looked at the time. It was 3:15. She opened the door and saw Jason. "You're early..I'm surprised. Come in." she said before stepping away from the door and went back to the kitchen to check on her food. "Make sure you shut the door behind you please." she added.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:16 am

Just after coming inside, he shut the door and followed her. "Yeah, well I wanted to apologize for what I said earlier," Jason said as he set his books onto the kitchen table. "I shouldn't have said that, it was uncalled for" Sitting down on one of her kitchen chairs, glancing around the house then back at her, watching her as she checks on her food.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 am

"Apology accepted." Teagan said before turning around and walking over. She sat down. "So I guess you want to get started on this project." she said. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked at him. "By the way if you're hungry..I made extra chilli mac." she said looking at the table.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:27 am

"Yeah," Jason said as he looked at her "I doubt I'd get anything done after the weekend is over, so it's probably best to at least get a head start on it." He said as he rubbed at his shoulder lightly, shaking his head slightly "No thank you, I had a big lunch" he said as he bit down on his bottem lip lightly. "But thanks anyways"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!