Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: ~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:31 am

Teagan nodded. "Okay." she said as she got up to check her food again. "So have you thought of a name for the town we're supposed to make up?" she asked him as she turned the stove off and got herself a bowl down. She put some in her bowl and put the rest in the fridge. Walking back over she sat back down and began eating.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Jason thought for a minute. "Actually, I haven't really gave the name a thought" He admitted as he claspshis hands together, placing them ontop of his things. "Maybe we can combine ideas and well, see which one fits best for our town, whatdya think?" He asks Teagan as she began eating her food.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Teagan nodded. "That works." she said as she continued eating. She finished a moment later and took her bowl to the sink. She put it in and ran some water on it and then walked back over. "So do you have any ideas?" she asked him as she sat back down.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Jason nodded and looked at her. "Well I was thinking of 'Clearveiw'' he said as he shrugged slightly. "I dunno, it soulds so corny. And I haven't exactly gave this project alot of thought" he amitted, looking away slightly as his face became a bit flushed with embarassment. "Have you thought of any names for our town?" He asked a moment later, hoping she forgot his idea.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Teagan shook her head. "I haven't." she said. "We can use 'Clearveiw'. It's better then nothing." she told him. She pulled out a piece of paper and pencil. Turning it to the side she wrote CLEARVEIW in all caps and block letters and then below thatshe wrote the same thing but in bubble letters. "Bubble or block letters?" she asked him as she showed him the paper.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Jason nodded. "Clearveiw it is then," he said as she started sketching out the name twice onto the paper. One in blocks, and one in bubble lettering. After asking him either block or bubbled letters, he observed them both. "Well, I like the block lettering," he stated as he handed back the paper. "I think it makes the paper look bolder in some way" he said as he looked at her.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:48 pm

"Block it is then." Teagan said and put a checkmark by the block letters. She looked at him. "Now do you know what to write for the story? What I'm guessing is..she wants us to write about the town the people that live there the shops and builings.." she said and stopped. "What do you think?"

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:04 pm

"Well what I was thinking is that well," he said "You know how it is when you visit a new town or city, and they always have this brochure or booklet with information about the town. Well I was sorta thinking of creating one with information about recreation centres, schools, housing, ect" He said as he looked back at her. "I'm sure we wil get some extra marks for that , right?" He said with a smile.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Teagan nodded. "We should. I'm sure none of the other groups have thought of that." she said giving him a smile and placing a hand on his arm. She pulled it away a moment later. "Sorry.." she said looking down. She took in a deep breath and let it out. "So I guess we should get started on this right now." she said. "Before you have to go." she added as she got her poster out.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:21 pm

"Yeah well, for a guy like me I sure can pull out ideas easily," He joked as he opened up his books and binder. Noticing that Teagan placed her hand on his arm, he smiled lightly and looked at her as she removed her hand "It's fine," he said and drank from his water bottle. "Yeah, I'm sure my friends are sending out a search party right now" he joked. As time went by, things got quiet as they worked on their project. Jason looked over at Teagan and said "So, do you like dislike me in anyway?" he asked as he remembered what happened earlier today.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:32 pm

"I don't dislike you..as a person..I just dislike the things you do and the way you act." Teagan said as she continued drawing, not looking up at him. "I'm pretty sure you can be a nice person when you want something..but I just don't see it from you..if that makes sense." she said as she looked at him for a moment before going back to her drawing. She didn't say anything else after that.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:44 pm

"So you're saying you don't see me as a nice person" He asked as he looked at her. "I am a nice person, you just haven't exactly seen that side of me just yet" He said with a smile as he started his ideas on his paper. Knowing he wouldn't go far with this conversation, he continued working on his paper. Looking up slightly he heard someone walk into the door and looked at Teagan "I believe your parents are home?"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:00 pm

"Maybe if you show me your nice side then I'll be able to see it." Teagan said. She looked up when the door opened. Of course her father, drunk as usual, stumbled in with his current girlfriend Andrea. "It's just my drunk father and his stripper girlfriend." she muttered to Jason. Her father looked up. "What did I tell you about having boys in the house when I'm not home?" he asked. "We're working on a project." Teagan said not looking at him. His girlfriend pulled him upstairs to their room. Sometimes Andrea was a life saver.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 pm

"Maybe I will," he stated as he watched her father and girlfriend go upstairs. "Becides I'm alot more then what you've actually heard about me and stuff." Looking over at Teagan, he muttered "Is your father always this drunk everyday?" He asked, not exactly suprised that his parents arn't the only parents who drink, in exact daylight as well. Occasionally his mom has her wine and well his father with his botteled beers. Realizing how late its been, Jason collected all his things "Maybe I should get going, my friends are probably wondering where I am"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Teagan nodded. "He always drinks and it's worse at night.." she said before trailing off. She nodded again. "Yeah they're probably worried about you..especially your..girlfriend." it hurt Teagan to say the woed 'girlfriend' but she knew they would never be together. "I'll see you tomorrow." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:38 pm

"I doubt she would be worried about me," he said, knowing his girlfriend is always flirtatious with other guys, he doubts she even notices he's around or not. Collecting his stuff he looked at Teagan "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Slightly smiling at her, he heads towards the door and opens it, closing it afterwards and makes his way to his veichle.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Teagan nodded as he left. She picked up everything and headed up to her room. She heard moaning coming from her father's room. "Of course." she muttered as she walked into her room and closed the door. Putting her stuff away she turned on her laptop and walked into her connected bathroom. She closed the door and turned on the water and took a quick shower before getting out and making her way back to her room where she changed into her pajamas and laid her clothes out for the next day before going online.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 pm

As Jason arived home, he wasn't suprised to not see his parents veichles at home. In fact, they were barely home to begin with. Jason breathed out heavily and gathered his books from the passanger seat as he opened the door. Making his way up the driveway, he unlocked the door and opened it. Smiling he was greeted by his goldren retriver, Skip. As he petted him, they made their way towards his bedroom. Placing his books by his computer he slide off his shirt and throwed it aside. Listening to the awaiting messages for him, he rolled his eyes as he listened to the same old voicemails, pressing delete. He decided to take a shower and work on his paper afterwards.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:44 pm

[[did you put the other rp up with the kids? oh is it the holding on is harder then it seems one?]]

After getting bored online, Teagan decided to lay down. She closed her eyes as she laid there trying to go to sleep. Once she finally did drift off, she woke up a little later. Sighing she got up and went to take some sleeping pills before finally going back to sleep and staying that way until morning.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm

[[Aha yes it is, XD I forgot to put our names on there XD]]

After showering, Jason decided to work on his paper for a bit. Moments or should I say hours later, he yawned and glanced at the clock. 3:30am. He put his books together and decided to get some sleep, knowing he has practise tomorrow, he has to get some sleep at least.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!