Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Zero: Escape

Project Zero: Escape

a part of “Project Zero: Escape”, a fictional universe by Adelphia.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Zero: Escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 pm

It's a code that's hard to find that goes [hr ][/hr] (without the space, of course) ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squiggy on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Okay, I'm officially done with Em's sheet! I hope you like her!

Oh boy, now to do my male. He'll be done soon, it's just a little crazy with Thanksgiving and all, uggh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squiggy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:17 am

Whaw...... I guess stuff happens if u are not on his for 17 hours..... Well what ever... So GM!!! What should I do with my character????? I kinda if not confident about it because it was made 1am in the morning with a very sleepy brain... so..... Tell me ur intell!!! Adio my fellow roleplayers!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:28 am

Done with one of my characters, but I think I wrote too much... and I'm not sure if he makes sense to other people or just to me in my head, haha. Hopefully I'll be able to clarify some things when it comes down to actually roleplaying him.

Adelphia, please let me know if I've taken too many liberties or if you see any changes to be made.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:54 pm

I've approved a few of the characters. If there was anything that needed to be fixed, I messaged you about it. If you didn't get a message, you're character is fine! They all really do look great, and I really appreciate the time and effort you all put into them. Thank you!

Okay, so I'm editing the Into to add in the accepted characters, and fix up the reservations. After that, I'm going to make a post in the Roleplayers Wanted. We need some more people in order to get everything in motion. Spread the word about the RP! :)
There is no method except to be very intelligent.
- T. S. Eliot

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi guys! So I saw this on the Roleplayers Wanted thread and had to read it lol. I love the idea!! It might take me a little while to create a character though. And sorry about coding. I'll mess it up lol. I am not used to the coding yet and stuff. I did have a question about Familiars. So you said that Familiars are a separate entity, a personification of the character's being and then you said that each mutant had a Familiar form and I guess I got confused about it. So would it be like a Sly character walking along with fox that is his familiar and then for his third form, he would merge with the fox?

Reserving character! I think I am going for a male Stripes escapee. That might change. I have to go back and see what is still open and figure out what I want to do lol.

Oh and I have finals in like 2 weeks. I might be really slow posting wise because of that. Sorry if I make the posting drag for a few days (if we start before my finals are up lol)

Edit: We have a lot of Stripes so I'll go with a male sly escapee mutant.

2nd edit: I understand the familiar thing now! And I was wondering if my chari could be a child. I am still trying to picture him in my head and he keeps changing. I was thinking like 10-12 years old. If you don't want a kid, that is fine. i'll make him older. Just throwing ideas in my head.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:26 am

Right, I've got a character sheet written out and I'm just going through and eliminating all the drivel and generally making it more readable and coherent :P I'm still confident I'll get it in by the end of this week :D

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:49 am

@Milk, that's great! Take your time, we're still a little ways away from starting.

@Faded, I'm glad you found it interesting! In the original roleplay, there was a child and it did make everything a bit more interesting. Go for it! :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Sweet! :3 I don't usually play children but the couple times I've had a seen with them they turned out all right. If you guys have kids and or know about kids and notice I am portraying the wrong age, give me feedback. :3 I want to make him realistic after all. I'll hopefully have his sheet done soon.

Edit: I submitted. Please give me feedback! And I know it isn't pretty >.> How do you guys do the fonts and stuff? And I don't have a human picture. I would feel like a creeper looking for 10 year old boy pictures lol.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Ooh mod, I have a question, do please forgive me if it was written somewhere and I just missed it!
Whereabouts in the timeline of this story are we starting? As in are we going to start just after the lab escape or are we going to play through it or are we going to start after the escapees have been taking in by the revolutionaries?

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:35 pm

@Fadded, he looks great! No worries. This link how-guide-bbcode-forum-code-t27814.html tells you a lot about the codes! :)

@Milk, I think we're going to start right after the escape, maybe. Some of the escapees and revolutionaries will be injured because of the mission, so they will be tending to wounds and trying to get everyone away from the lab.

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 am

Finally submitted my character! @Adelphia just PM me with any problems and I'll try and fix them ASAP :)

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:02 pm

He looks great @Milk-two-Sugars! He's accepted. :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:02 am

Awesome, thanks :)

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:05 am

Hey, everyone! So, I found this in the Roleplayers Wanted section and thought it looked interesting, so I figured it couldn't hurt to poke my head in and say hello as well as express my interest in joining you all.

Just a forewarning, I'm not very good at coding, as it's been some time since I actually used BBCode on a regular basis, so I wouldn't expect any character profiles I make to look like yours, @Adelphia. I will be attempting to reteach myself coding as time goes on, as well as reteach myself how to roleplay to begin with; it's been entirely too long since I did either.

Anyways, I'd been hoping to reserve a female escapee, although I'm torn between Flock and Feline. I was curious if there would be any way to possibly create a hybrid of some sort? (I can't seem to PM for some reason, which I'll have to figure out later, otherwise I would have just messaged you directly, @Adelphia.) If I have to pick one, though, I'd definitely go with Feline.

Thanks in advance for any help! I look forward to working with you all. :)

~ Devina

Edit: Managed to figure out the inability to PM. Post count...should have thought of that. Anyways.

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:52 pm

DevinaAvari wrote:Hey, everyone! So, I found this in the Roleplayers Wanted section and thought it looked interesting, so I figured it couldn't hurt to poke my head in and say hello as well as express my interest in joining you all.

Just a forewarning, I'm not very good at coding, as it's been some time since I actually used BBCode on a regular basis, so I wouldn't expect any character profiles I make to look like yours, @Adelphia. I will be attempting to reteach myself coding as time goes on, as well as reteach myself how to roleplay to begin with; it's been entirely too long since I did either.

Anyways, I'd been hoping to reserve a female escapee, although I'm torn between Flock and Feline. I was curious if there would be any way to possibly create a hybrid of some sort? (I can't seem to PM for some reason, which I'll have to figure out later, otherwise I would have just messaged you directly, @Adelphia.) If I have to pick one, though, I'd definitely go with Feline.

Thanks in advance for any help! I look forward to working with you all. :)

~ Devina

Edit: Managed to figure out the inability to PM. Post count...should have thought of that. Anyways.

Hybrid is a possibility if you can make it work. The one thing Adelphia had told me that is not acceptable is making a new breed.

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevinaAvari on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:02 am

I managed to send Adelphia a PM, and she's agreed to reserve me a spot, so we'll have to see how it goes from here.

To character creation!

~ Devina

DevinaAvari
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:32 am

Hooray, more people - really looking forward to seeing everyone's characters :)

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:25 pm

I am excited to get this started :3 How many more characters are we looking for?

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:31 pm

I am too, Fadded. Two or three that I know for sure are working on them. I have two from the same person that haven't been updated, so I'm looking to start as soon as the players who I recently talked to have submitted their characters. :)

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!