Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP: The Cure

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP: The Cure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 pm

"I know a general idea of where we're going." she corrected, sighing as she sat down. "But I can get us there and back." she closed her eyes, suddenly feeling sad. "After your human again, they will find me. And you can't save me from them." she said.
Moon Hangs Round A Blade Over My Head
Reminds Me What To Do Before I'm Dead
Night Consumes Light And All I Dread
Sun Reclines Tease My Mind
Reminds Me What To Leave Behind
Light Eats Night And All I Never Said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:10 am

Adrien sighed and pulled Raven closer to him.

"They're not going to find you, and I'll tell you why. After it's all over, I'm going to take you away from here. You and I are going to go away together. We'll go so far that they won't even bother trying to find us. And, no matter what, I'll take care of you. I won't ever let them hurt you. I promise," he said with determination in his eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 am

"Thank you, Adrien, that's very nice. How far away are you talking?" she asked, scooting even closer to him if it was possible. "Our hunting grounds spread out for about 50 miles so we would have to go pretty far away."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 pm

"Don't worry," he said, rubbing his palm against her arm, "all we have to do is get on a boat and sail away. We can go anywhere you want; a completely different Continent , it's up to you. Where would you like to go?" Adrien asked, thinking as he did so that it would be better for them both if they never found this cure. Then he would always have the power to protect her, even if it meant being something that he hated.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:08 pm

"I don't care. Where ever you want is fine with me. I've been almost everywhere." she rested her head in his shoulder. "I'm really glad I met you." she sighed. "But I still don't understand why you want to risk your life, after we find the cure, to protect me. You could easily be killed. And we will have to be more careful about how close you are once your blood is human again."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 pm

"Hmm . . ."

Adrien had not thought of that. Once he was once again human, he might become nothing more than a meal to Raven, and that was not something he wanted.

"Raven . . ." he began, "I would do anything for you. I know that you just want to help me, but honestly, I'm not so sure this is what I want anymore. At first, it was all I could think about; being human again. But now, I think about something else. Raven, I just want to be with you, no matter what I am. It doesn't matter anymore. I want to stay the way I am now."

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

"You what?" she asked, shocked. She sat up to look at him. "You want to stay a werewolf? But, why? If I had the chance to turn human I would." then she paused and thought for a moment. "Unless it meant leaving you." she muttered, suddenly realising that she would do anything to stay with him. "I don't think I could leave you."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Adrien smiled. He could hardly bring himself to believe that she felt the same way he did.

"I just found you, and I'll do anything in my power to keep you, even if it means giving up my chance to be human again. I never thought I'd say this, but . . . I don't care. I just want you," he said, looking steadily into Raven's eyes. Slowly, he brought his hand up to meet her face, and once again, he pulled hers close to his. He looked into her eyes and smiled. This time, he knew exactly what he was doing, and exactly what he wanted. He touched his lips to hers, and kissed her without hesitating.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Raven let him kiss her for a minute before closing her eyes and kissing him back. She was unsure if what to do, being as he was the first person that had ever kissed her like this. She fought off her blush, not wanting to feel nervous that she would do something wrong and ruin the moment.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Adrien continued to kiss Raven lingeringly. The kisses became shorter and shorter until finally he placed one gentle peck upon her lips before pulling away. His hand remained at the back of her neck, and he kept his face close to hers as he gazed at her, his other hand coming to rest behind his own head.

"I'm not really sure where we go from here," he laughed, watching Raven's movement for signs of what was going through her mind.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 pm

She opened her eyes to look at him and licked her lips, a nervous habit of hers. "Neither am I. I've never had anything even remotely close to affection in my life, so you probably know more about this then I do." she smiled, kissing him once on the lips before looking at him again.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 am

Adrien sighed and looked out the window. He could see the faintest light of dawn edging up over the horizon, signaling the sunrise. He rolled his eyes and groaned, pointing out the window.

"The sun will be coming up any minute now. You'd better get upstairs," he said, kissing her one last time before reluctantly letting her go. He stood up, holding his hand out to her, intending to help her up.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 am

She took his hand and stood up. "I wasn't even paying attention, thank you." she headed for the stairs. "If you want to sleep in your bed, you can. I usually just lean against the wall or something so it's not like I'll need it." she said, turning to look back at him. "That is, if you even need to sleep right now?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:04 am

He laughed but followed her, happy to remain with her.

"I can't really say I'm tired at the moment, but I should probably sleep at some point. Besides, I'm not quite ready to be parted from you just yet," he smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist before starting up the stairs.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 am

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Good, because I'm not really wanting to be alone right now." she said. "I've never watched a person sleep before so this should be interesting." She looked behind her to see the sun shining through the window. "I'll race you there." she smiled and took off towards his bedroom.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:52 am

He laughed and chased up the stairs and into the room. He picked her up and threw her playfully on the bed before falling down on it himself. He reached his hands up behind his head and relaxed, stretching out his legs and crossing them at the ankles.

"Yes, I'm sure it'll be absolutely fascinating watching me sleep," he smiled sarcastically. "I've always wondered if I'm a sleep-talker, you'll have to let me know." He rolled over in her direction, propping an arm up under his head, still smiling as he looked at her.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:05 pm

She shrieked when she hit the bed. "I will tell you." she said, rolling over to look at him. "And then I'll tease you about anything you said." she smiled and chuckled. "So, if your not tired then what should we do?" she asked. "Unless you are tired?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm

"No, I'm not the least bit tired," he said, although he was starting to become a bit tired. He just, wasn't ready to sleep yet. "I think we should . . . talk. I hardly know anything about you, apart from the fact that you're a vampire, your name is Raven, and you don't really get along with your coven. What else is there to know about Raven?" he asked with a smile and a curious glint in his eyes.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm

"Well, I'm an artist, along with a writer. I used to have a brother, my twin, but he joined another coven and I haven't seen him in a long time. I can't remember where I grew up or who my parents were. I hate killing because I can feel the fear and pain that my victims feel." she paused. "Oh and my favorite color is purple."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Adrien listened avidly, taking in every word that Raven said. He smiled when she had finished, wondering in particular about her brother.

"Have you ever tried looking for him? Your brother, I mean. Were you two not very close?" he asked. He knew that if he had a sister, he would want to be near her, to protect her. But, perhaps other people were different than he was.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!