Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP: The Cure

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP: The Cure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:02 pm

She shook her head. "Not really." she stepped closer. "Are you OK, you seem nervous?" she asked, not thinking about the fact that she was still holding his hand. She licked her lips, brushed her hair back and sighed. She was nervous about being this close to anyone that was still human, or close enough.
Moon Hangs Round A Blade Over My Head
Reminds Me What To Do Before I'm Dead
Night Consumes Light And All I Dread
Sun Reclines Tease My Mind
Reminds Me What To Leave Behind
Light Eats Night And All I Never Said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:20 pm

"No, not at all. I'm fine," Adrien quickly lied. The truth was that with every move, every sound that Raven made, he felt himself growing more and more nervous; that good kind of nervous that he had never before experienced. His eyes moved back and forth across her face, then back down to their hands, and up again. "Why, how are you?" was all he could think to ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:32 pm

She shrugged. "I'm alright." she lied, then looked down and realised that she was still holding his hand. "Oh, right sorry." she let go and stepped back. "I'll have to hunt tonight but you an come with me if you want." she said to break the silence.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Adrien shook his head as if coming out of a daze. It took a moment for him to register what Raven had just said.

"Oh, right, hunting. I suppose you would be hungry by now. Sure, I'll come with you," he shrugged, trying to look nonchalant after looking like an idiot just a few moments ago, as he could only assume he must have.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:45 pm

"Are you sure you're alright, you look dazed or something?" she asked, stepping back to look at him better. She shook her head. "Never mind might just be the light, anyway, it shouldn't take long to hunt, I only need a few pints of blood a day, maybe one or so." she sighed. "Do you know what time it is?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Adrien held up one finger. "What one moment, the only clock I have is downstairs," he explained, walking quickly toward the door. When he reached it, he opened the door gently, so as to allow as little light in as possible. He only opened it wide enough to fit his body through, and he inched his way out, closing the door behind him.

He rushed downstairs. He could already tell from the light filtering it's way through the house, that is was nearing dusk. When he looked out the window he could see that the sky was tinted with deep orange, signaling a sunset.

He walked toward the small Grandfather clock that was located on the left side wall of his flat. The hands showed that it was nearly 6:30pm, and the sun should be setting soon.

Adrien made his way back up the stairs and went in to the room in the same manner in which he had gone out.

"It's almost 6:30. The sun will be fully set soon," he informed Raven,

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 pm

She nodded and stood up from where she had been sitting on the bed. "Thank you, we'll leave at 8:00 then, that should give enough time for the sun to set." she looked at him. "What do you eat?" she asked. "I've seen a few werewolves that ate humans but you don't seem like the type to do that."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:13 pm

"No, I've never ate a human. I have been known to hunt various animals from time to time, when I'm in wolf form, of course. But, for the most part, I just eat human food. I am still half human," Adrien explained.

Adrien thought about the time when he had hunted and killed a large rabbit. After he came out of that daze, and was back in his human form, he almost regretted it. But, he told himself, that's just the nature of things. A predator will always hunt it's prey.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 pm

"You're lucky you don't have to kill to feed." she said, looking sad. "I would be wonderful if I could live of animals, but there aren't as many nutrients in animal blood as there is in human blood." Raven shook her head. "I don't remember human food. Is it good?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Adrien noticed the sadness in her eyes. He had a strange urge to comfort her, but he could not think of how. He settled on answering her question.

"Oh yes, quite," he nodded, "I hear woman particularly adore chocolate. I find it quite enjoyable myself. I also enjoy soup, and tea. Steak is very good, though I suppose I can get that as a wolf . . . though, not quite as well done," he laughed, hoping to lighten the mood.

((Hey I have to go. Gotta eat dinner, shower, get ready for bed, that kinda stuff. I have work early tomorrow, but I'll be on after. See ya then!))

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 pm

She chuckled. "Yes, I imagine it would be a bit raw." she smiled. "I've never had chocolate that I can remember so I'll take your word for it." she sighed and sat back on down the bed.

(OK see ya!)

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Adrien smiled and sat down on the bed a few inches away from her. He put a hand on each side of his body, and leaned back slightly, tilting his head to the side to look at her.

"Just out of curiosity, what sorts of things do you like to do? You know, hobbies and such. I mean, when you're not running around late at night, stalking werewolves and threatening to kill them, of course," he teased her with a playful smile.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 pm

She smiled and chuckled. "Well that's my main hobby, but I also enjoy ready and writing. I've been working on a novel for almost 55 years. I'm not very far along on it I'm afraid." she said. "Um, I used to paint but I was horrible, so I stopped." she looked at him. "What things do you like doing?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:43 pm

"55 years?" he asked in amazement, his jaw dropping a little. Adrien had to remind himself that Raven, like himself, was not just a normal person. She was so much more.

"What things do I like doing?" he repeated. "Well, most of all, I like the search for knowledge. I read, a lot. I don't think there's a question in the world that can't be answered through picking up a book. I am . . . I was a Professor of modern literature. I'd like to read your book someday, if you'll allow me."

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:05 pm

"Yes, you can read it. It's more a diary then anything but I don't mind if you read it." she sighed. "It might be done some day, but I doubt it. I'm not good with endings." she shook her head. "Or happy ones at least."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Adrien's eyes went to a piece of black hair that fell in Raven's face. He moved his hand and caught it between his fingers, tucking it back in it's place behind her ear. Once again he had the feeling that Raven was unhappy, and he tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh, The Vampire Diaries. I have no doubt that it will be the most riveting thing I have ever read," he said, and in many ways, he was sure that was the truth.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Raven smiled. "Thank you, Adrien. You're the first person I've ever told any of this to." she said, almost to low to be heard. "For saying I've only know you for a few hours I trust you more then anyone else I've ever met." she looked away, slightly embarrassed for saying that.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Adrien couldn't help but smile at what Raven told him. He bent his head sideways, forcing their eyes to meet. He closed his eyes and sighed. For the first time, he felt completely relaxed and comfortable with Raven.

"Raven, I have to tell you that I feel exactly the same," he said in a low voice, opening his eyes. "I've never been the type of person who has many close friends. In fact . . . even before this happened to me, I didn't have one close friend. But, it's so strange. In such a sort time, I feel closer to you than I ever have felt to anyone . . . is that . . . odd?"

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm

"Just a bit." she said. "I'm not used to having a person to show my feelings around, this is all new to me." she smiled. "I really do like you, Adrien." Raven closed her eyes for a second the looked back at him.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:44 pm

"I . . . really like you too, Raven."

Adrien felt his body moving closer to Raven's, though he couldn't remember telling it to. All he knew was that Raven's eyes were beautiful. In fact . . . her features in general were beautiful, and he couldn't stop himself from inching closer. He moved his hand toward hers and took it in his once again. He then hesitantly brought his lips to her forehead and kissed it lightly before pulling away.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!