Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rags & Riches

Rags & Riches

a part of “Rags & Riches”, a fictional universe by Slick Scarlett.

To live in a world, where everything is based on your social class. Are you a Master? Or are you a servant...? [ONE FEMALE SERVANT AVAILABLE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rags & Riches”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rags & Riches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:00 pm

I would like to reserve servant 9 please!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Pity, I was going to request the last female servant. Oh well :) If it does become avalible please contact me; I can have a character prepared ASAP.
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Ah when will this start?
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

If it doesn't start by tomorrow morning by RPGNerdette's ability, I'm starting it, I'm not letting a perfectly good rp die because two people can't be bothered to join. The master and servant without a respective other will just have to pair up.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 pm

I reserved the character and I submitted her finished...the GM hasn't been online since Saturday to accept it...

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Whoops, I apologize. You've been doing so much stuff in the rp's I participate in, I thought you were in charge of this one too. My bad, but still, it hasn't started by her will, so I'm starting it by mine.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:46 am

may I be the last female servant?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 am

I submitted a character for approval

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:54 am

@stealthpanther - Umm, I think Servant 9 has been taken

@All - When will this be starting? Does anyone know when the GM was on last? I think I'll PM the GM and if there's no reply, I guess we could just get started on it? It seems like a waste of a RP, especially when people are still interested >.<
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

I hope when Slick gets back on she will consder making another Master and Servant role as we now have 3 people vying for the last Servant role.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Yeah I already reserved her and submitted her. The GM hasn't been on since last Saturday. and in the rules it says to not disappear...

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 pm

darnit! too late then, huh? meh, well, hopefully the GM shows up soon and can make more slots...

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:18 pm

@AgentPocky I'm still here! I just haven't been able to reply. Got a lot of holiday parties and such. I'll reply when I get the chance.
“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
-George R.R. Martin

Diane_Young

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:06 am

...so I did send the GM a PM, and it's still in my outbox. If I created something similar in the New Year, would all the people here be interested in joining?

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 am

YES! Maybe I would actually get to freaking post!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alkali on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm interested. c:
“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
― Bob Marley

Alkali
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Count me in too!!

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Yeah, you can count me in. I was thinking something similar anyway

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:48 pm

I wouldn't mind switching over either. :D
I'll be back on around the 20th though... so if you end up making it before then, could you reserve me a spot? o.o

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Iid be interested too! :)

Arabella13
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!