Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:28 am

"Probably," Andy yawned. He dragged himself out of the hot tub and swayed worryingly. "Can you make it back to your room? Because if not, you can crash here." He opened the bathroom door, leaving the pile of discarded bottles where they were.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Kira shrugged and smiled, pulling herself up out of the hottub, trying not to drip water everywhere. "I'll crash here if you don't mind. I'm lazy and don't wanna walk anywhere," she laughed a little bit, finding some hidden hilarity in this, before shutting the bathroom door as he left. She pulled off her wet swimsuit, drying herself a bit and then pulling her tank-top and jeans back on. She hated sleeping in jeans but it would have to do. She walked back out of the bathroom, stifling a huge yawn, now having great trouble keeping her eyes from closing and putting her to sleep right where she stood.

((Sorry it took so long, got caught up in a debate thread >.> ))
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 pm

((No problem. I noticed it. It gets about 3000 posts a minute, *laughs*))

In the time that Kira had been getting changed, Andy had put on a pair of boxers and a baggy t-shirt over the top. He was swaying where he stood and couldn't keep his eyes open. He wondered if she'd want him to sleep on the floor, or if she'd trust him enough to get on the bed as well. He wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor. Right now he could have gone to sleep standing up.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Too tired from the alcohol to even think about anything else at the moment, Kira made her way over to the bed and flopped down, sighing with contentment as she sunk into one of the oh-so-comfortable pillows. "Mh...g'night.." She opened her eyes for a moment to glance at him, and noticed he was just standing there, and her eyebrow raised a little bit. She was silent for a moment, the motioned the bed. "Aren't you coming?" Normally she would have had issues with that sort of set-up, but she didn't think he would try anything nasty, and besides, this bed was enormous. They could have fit like four people into it comfortably. And it was his bed, after all.

((Yeah. It's freaky >.>))

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 pm

"Thanks," he said, collapsing beside her. "Goodnight." He couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. Dimly, he wondered what state he'd be in tomorrow, but then he was gone.

((Sorry for the short post, my mum's shouting me. Back soon briefly!))

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:16 pm

"G'night..." She responded with another large yawn as her eyes slipped closed and she sunk down into the pillow, hugging it close to her and quickly slipping off into a dreamless sleep.

((Short >.> Can I skip to morning?))

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:11 am

((Yeah, I'll do that now))

Bright lights surrounded Andy. He groaned, feeling very sick. Had he been beaten up? Why were they shining spotlights on him? What was going on?

He opened his eyes a crack and immediately recoiled from the searing pain of the light. Someone apparently thought it was funny to play the drums right beside his bed. Was it Ben? After a particularly violent crash of the cymbals, he opened his eyes angrily to see that there were no drums, no spotlights. Just daylight streaming in through the window and the steady tapping of the pipes.

Ah, right. So he was hungover. He must have drunk a lot to end up in this state - due to being drunk almost everyday, Andy hardly ever got hungover anymore. As his stomach performed complicated athletic stunts like somersaults and something involving a diving competition inside him, he looked over and almost leaped out of the bed.

There was a girl beside him.

Both of them were fully dressed, so he didn't think anything like that had happened. But who was she? A name drifted past him. Kira. He caught it. Was she a dancer, something like that? He definitely remembered someone repeatedly saying that they were training for the dance.

Oh God. Had that been him?

And why did his face feel so sore? Had he been punched? He remembered standing on a bar, but that was as far as his jumbled thoughts could currently reach. He waited for her to wake up.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:20 pm

((Hehe so he's one of those people that don't remember anything xD That's funny.))

The first thing Kira noticed as she pulled herself sluggishly out of her sleep was the pain in her head, pounding, like a migraine or something of the sorts. And the light... why was it so bright? There was no way it could be morning already... she'd only just fallen asleep. She opened her eyes slightly, then squeezed them shut again tightly, pulling the pillow over her head with a tired groan.

However, the pounding in her head wasn't going away, and she couldn't get back to sleep. Why did her head hurt so badly? She never got migraines unless she got drunk... oh, right. Last night. She'd almost forgotten. Which meant she must still be in Andy's room... right? She couldn't remember very well, at least not the last little bit of the night. She'd been too tired at that point.

Shifting slightly, a tangled mess of sheets, crimson hair, and sleepiness, she pulled the pillow off of her face and pushed herself up onto her arms, looking around the room until she saw Andy, already awake. She blinked a bit, the light hurting her eyes, and tried to manage a smile. "G'morning.. oww... I need an Advil..." She mumbled as she stuffed her face back into the pillow. She never should have had that much, it being her first time drinking in so long.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:38 pm

"Morning," he replied, still feeling horrendous but his natural tolerance for alcohol because of excessive drinking on a regular basis shielding him from a worse hangover. Bits and pieces were coming back to him and he tried to match them up but it was like a jigsaw puzzle where all the pieces were from different boxes.

"So. I guess I was pretty much an idiot last night and did a lot of stupid things I don't want to remember?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 pm

The young woman shrugged and idly tried to fix her hair, which was all a mess from her having gone to sleep with it still wet, and made an attempt at sitting up, which only caused her head to pound worse. "I uh, dunno. I don't remember all of it.." She responded with a yawn. "I think we pissed some people off, though... you might have to deal with some temper-tantrums." She grinned and stood up, stretching her arms up above her head and fiddling with her shirt, which was all twisted uncomfortably.

"I think your brother came around though. Haha he could probably tell you what happened better than me." She shrugged with a little laugh. "If you wanna ask him, I mean."

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Andy screwed his face up. "Are you kidding me? If he saw us last night, he's going to be all over my case. And yeah, I guessed about pissing people off. My face hurts and I suppose I got punched, did I?"

He hesitated. "Um, Kira?" Clearing his throat, he ploughed on. "Did we, um, did we ... kiss last night?"

He had memories of a swimming pool, and something had happened there, he was sure of it.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:46 pm

She paused, halfway to the bathroom, her cheeks flushing a pale pink, her hands fiddling slightly with the waistband of her jeans. She thought hard, back to the little bit they'd spent in the pool. Yeah, if she remembered right, they had. Crap... I bet he feels totally awkward now... She thought miserably, but simply turned to face him, smiled and shrugged, not realizing that she was still blushing badly. "Uh..hehe, I think so... that's what booze does, yeah? Hehe." Her laugh wasn't as lighthearted as usual, this time. It sounded nervous.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:24 am

Still sprawled on the bed, Andy nodded. "Hmm, yeah. Maybe it wasn't just the booze though." He flashed her a quick smile then rolled out of the bed and started looking for something to wear. There was a pair of faded jeans he could put on, and a white t-shirt. He laid them out on the bed and then decided to wear a black button-up shirt open over the t-shirt. He glanced to see if Kira had gone into the bathroom.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:30 am

Kira had blinked a bit, glad that he'd turned and started looking for clothing at that point because she knew her face had probably gotten even worse than it was after what he'd said, though she couldn't know for sure. She began to watch him get his clothes together, and as he did so she turned and headed into the bathroom to grab her swimsuit. To her surprise, it wasn't lying on the tiles near the hot tub like she'd left it. It was dried, folded tidily, and left in a neat little pile on the counter. She pursed her lips very slightly and shrugged; probably some maid or something, but when had anyone come in? Pff... you were both so smashed, a bull probably could have run through and you wouldn't have woken up. She turned on the cold water in the sink, quickly splashing some over her face in an attempt to wake herself up a bit more, then drying herself off and grabbing her swimsuit to lean against the door; she figured she'd wait in here while he changed. She, on the other hand, needed to find out where to get some more clothes like the letter promised. If she recalled right... her other set would be soaked.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 am

Andy never read instructions so he'd brought his own clothes. As soon as he was dressed, he called through to let her know she could come in. Sitting down on the bed, he started to pull on his Converse trainers and yawned again. His headache was still pounding through his head but it had decreased - a benefit of having more hangovers than he could count was that he got so used to it they went quickly.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:59 am

Smiling a tiny bit, the young woman opened the door and walked back in, holding up her swimsuit a bit, still finding it awesome that someone had taken care of it. "Dude, all the beer bottles and crap are gone, and my swimsuit's been dried and folded and whatever. Did you see any maids or anything come in here last night?" She figured he probably hadn't, but it never hurt to ask, right? Maybe she was the only clueless one. She plopped down, sitting on the egde of the bed while she waited.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:28 am

Andy shook his head. "I was out like a light all night. They were probably all disapproving of us, though. And you know what it means?" He grinned. "We probably forgot to lock the door."

Rummaging through his pack, he drew out some headache tablets and took two from the jug of water on his bedside table. Then he tossed the pack to her, assuming she probably had a similar headache.

"There you go."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm

She smiled gratefully and popped open the lid to the contained, shaking two capsules into her palm and dropping them into her mouth and swallowed them, not bothering with the water. She sighed and tossed the container back after snapping the cap back on, and turned to head out of the room. "We should get out of here I guess... hopefully no one wandered in here and got any weird ideas." She couldn't help but grin a little bit at the thought of what Ben would say about it.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:49 pm

Andy nodded. "Yeah. You want to head down to find some clothes?" She hadn't commented on what he'd said earlier about meaning to kiss her, and it not just being the alcohol, and wondered if she didn't feel the same way.

Oh well. If she didn't, he could take it.

Opening the door, he checked the corridor before determining that Ben wasn't around. "Come on then," he said.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm

She nodded with a smile, feeling very awkward dressed in this tank top like this because of how thin the material was, so she was kind of hugging herself in an awkward attempt to try and cover up. "Let's just go to my room real quick so I can get properly dressed. Then we'll get some new stuff... that butler will probably know where to go, right? He looks smart, or something."

She followed him out into the hallway, heading towards her room just down the hall. She waited for him at the door, then walked inside, inviting him in. "I'll just change in the bathroom, gimme a sec." She looked for the wet clothing she'd left on the ground, and was surprised to see that they too had been dried and folded neatly. She quickly grabbed her bra and whatnot from the pile, hiding them from view with embarassment as she made her way into the bathroom to quickly change.

She dressed herself quickly, taking a quick glance in the mirror and fiddling with her hair a bit to try and make it neater, then she headed out of the bathroom, flashing him a bright smile as she headed back towards the door. "Alright, well, let's go then!"

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!