Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Greetings, lucky participant!

You've been randomly selected to take part in a month-long event, beginning in three days! If you wish to take part, you will have the priveledge of spending the next thirty-days completely care-free in the lap of luxury, within the walls of the grand LaFenir Estate. As our guest, you will have full access to all of the wonderful utilities this home has to offer, including a fully equipped exercise room, an Olypmic size indoor swimming pool, and a luxury spa, among much else!

Full details will be given upon your arrival. Please bring along whatever you feel necessary, although you will have full access to clothing, food, and necessities as you wish. If you are interested, all you have to do is show up, before the end of the day on the date specified. The location of the estate and contact information are also enclosed in this envelope. If you have any questions, please call the number provided there.

Sincerely,

Mr. G. LaFenir

You've just recieved this letter in your mail, jumbled up with the fliers and bills you're so used to seeing. The envelope is fancy, coloured gold with a silver trim. Why are you recieving it? You already know. Just a week ago, an enormous estate was completed, the biggest and most luxurious in the entire world. It's enormous, easily able to fit several mansions inside of itself and still have room for more. It's far, far too big for a family of twenty to live in. Why ever build something so huge? Easy. World records. Mega-multi-billionaire Gerard LaFenir had the estate built so that he might secure the world's record for largest house in the world. He did it, easily, with lots to spare. However, Mr. LaFenir already owns several estates, and this particular one is a tad too big for him to actually live in.

So he did the only sensible thing. He sent out invitations to randomly selected people, from every background and situation in life, inviting them to come and spend an expense-free month in the grand building. Why? Because he can, and it makes him look more generous, which is good. He announced his plan over news and radio broadcasts the day the record was secured. How many invites was he sending? A number wasn't given. Could be one, could be ten, could be fifty.

Well, lucky you. You've received one of these invites. Are you planning on showing up? I dunno... could end up pretty crazy.

"Holy crap."

It was the only thing the young woman could manage as she first stepped through the double doors of the massive estate and got a look at the inside. She'd counted at least three floors as she'd driven up to the place, and from what it looked like, there was stuff up on the roof to do, as well. Well, she saw a door opening up there, anyways. And it was fenced in. Why else would it be that way if there was nothing interesting?

The girl, called Kira, stopped walking as she reached the middle of the main entryway, a vast hallway with rich architecture, shining marble floors, and windows as high as the ceiling. She was sure that the cost of building even this one room was probably more than she'd spent in her entire life. It made her feel a little bit... ratty? Dressed in a black, well-fitting rocker tank top, torn-up gray jeans, combat boots and a studded black belt, the eighteen-year-old didn't feel like she even nearly fit in with all of this extravagance. But who cared? A bright grin flashed across her pretty features; from a dingy one-bedroom apartment to living the good life, and she hadn't even had to do anything!

With a happy laugh, the girl walked over to one of the cushioned benches lining the hallway. She brushed away a strand of crimson hair, blue eyes scanning around the place as she sat. She was told by the butler outside to wait for further details when she got in, so here she was. Apparently, there were others coming. Oh well. A house this big, she was sure there'd be room.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm

"Jesus Christ," A flicker of annoyance crossed the 19-year-olds face as her twin uttered these words, but she couldn't help but agree. This place was absolutely huuuuge.
"Remind me what we did to get here?" Jade asked, and Arianna shook her head, before looking back up at the mansion. No, not mansion, they were standing in front of a palace, really. The girl was astounded by the architecture on the outside, and absentmindedly fiddled with the hem of her short, black skirt, and brushed some dust of her tank top. Her jacket was in her bag if she got cold, and she flicked some of her raven coloured hair out of her eyes so she could see more of the mansion. The boy, Jade, didn't bother to fiddle with his clothes - no need. They were just plain black pants and a t-shirt which was a little tight, showing some of his muscled abs through the dark material. Pushing his blonde side fringe out of his eyes, he ran his hand through the dark part of his hair as his twin answered him.
"Nothing, Jade. We just got the letters,"
"Still, Jesus Christ," Jade repeated. Arianna sighed. She loved her brother, she really did, but he did irritate her sometimes. Picking up her case, and adjusting the strap of the bag she had, she watched as Jade did the same, and the twins silently made their way towards the palace they were going to stay in for a month. Once inside, they were even more amazed. The place had amazing architecture inside, as well as out, and was lavishly furnished. Looking at her twin, their eyes met, before someone, most likely a butlet, told them to wait, they'd be greeted when everyone arrived. Ushered into a room that already had someone in it, Arianna smiled at her, while Jade just smirked. Sitting on one of the sofa's, Arianna fiddled with her AFI 'Girls Not Grey' top, while Jade looked around, to see what else there was.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Ben climbed out of the car, looking over at his younger brother, Andy. Both of them turned to stare at the enormous estate facing them.

"Wow," Andy managed.

"You going to behave yourself while you're here?" Ben muttered out of the corner of his mouth. Andy looked across at him in disgust.

"I'm eighteen years old, Ben. You're twenty-three. It's not like you're fifteen and I'm ten anymore. I can make my own decisions."

Not wanting to get into a full-blown argument with his brother right outside this estate, Ben merely shrugged and led the way in. "Okay."

The butler - they had a butler! - directed them into a hallway with cushioned benches. Another girl was sitting in there and Ben glanced doubtfully at his younger brother, wondering if he'd be his usual tactless self and start acidentally insulting everything in sight. Andy was distracted by looking around the room, though. Suddenly, Ben wondered if they were dressed badly. Both of them wore baggy jeans and loose t-shirts. Ben's was covered by a jacket; Andy's was black and he wore no coat. Ben had messy auburn hair; Andy's was black and sticking up all over the place. Feeling self-conscious, the two brothers sat beside the girl, Ben attempting to blend into the furniture.

Apparently feeling different, Andy looked at the girl and said in his forthright manner: "Hi. I'm Andy, and he's Ben." He jabbed a thumb in his brother's direction.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Kira blinked, and had been about to wave to the man and the woman who had just entered (or, at least the girl. The guy didn't seem as friendly to her at the moment), when two more people entered, a pair of guys, and took the liberty of sitting down. The redhead blinked, her expression blank for a second; very comfortable with themselves, weren't they?

Then one of them was greeting her; he was darker hair, and looked a bit younger than the other. "Kira." She responded, glancing from Andy to Ben; they had a similar look about them. Perhaps they were related? "You guys brothers or something?"

She thought of asking the same to the other pair that had entered the room, but figured she should wait until they wanted to say hi. She felt pretty awkward in this place already, without trying to talk to people who might not even want to get into a conversation. What if they were like, engaged or something, and the girl thought she was trying to move in on her guy? That would be bad. So, she passed.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Arianna watched the brother's speak to the girl, and bit her lip. She had wanted to speak to the the girl, but at the same time, she didn't want to intrude on their conversation. She looked at Andy's older brother, and smiled at him, wondering if she should start a conversation with him, but decided to stay silent. Jade was the talkative one, not her, although his short fuse sometimes made the twins fight, they'd yet to do serious damage. They'd barely fought phsycially at all.

Jade noticed her looking nervous, and rolled his eyes. Sometimes he wished she wasn't so damn shy. Taking her hand, he squeezed it in the hope of giving her encouragement, but she still didn't speak up. Great. He now had to start the conversations just between the two of them. Letting go of her hand, because she hadn't seemed to register the squeeze, he nudged her with his elbow, which got her attention.
"Hmmm?"
"You ok? You seem quieter than usual,"
"I'm fine, Jade. Your just over protective. As always,"
"Oh, come on. I'm not that bad,"
"Actually, yes you are. You act like your my older brother who has to look out for me, but your not my older brother, J. Your my twin. My younger twin. There's no need for all the protectiveness," Jade rolled his eyes, again. Arianna never got off his back about this. Running his hand through the dark part of his hair again, wishing his sister wasn't so shy, for the millionth time.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:54 pm

"Yeah, we're brothers," Andy said. Not for the first time, Ben wondered what had happened to the painfully shy little boy he remembered. Now Andy was even more outgoing than him - but while Ben's version of 'outgoing' meant "friendly and interested", Andy's meant "rude and intruding". He hoped that his brother didn't take to that annoying habit of his of pointing out every mistake in everything that there was to see in the entire building, or maybe even the whole world.

"So, where are you from?" Andy continued. "We're from England; northern England, so we're not posh or anything." He jabbed his finger at Ben again, who wished he'd stop doing that. He considered telling Kira to ignore his brother, but decided against it. It would only make Andy annoyed.

Then he noticed that a girl across the hall was smiling at him. He smiled back warmly, trying to communicate with his eyes an apology in advance on his brother's behalf for any offence that he might cause over the next month. Of course, the girl wouldn't understand that because she hadn't met Andy yet.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Natalie smiled lightly when she got inside. The place was huge. It could have been used as a mall. She looked around at the huge room, then found the group of people that were probably the other people that got invited. She sighed then walked over to them. She was shy around peaple so she didn't say anything to them. She just stood there quietly and took a couple glances at the group.
I said, I saw it coming.Where did you see it!? Where did you see it!?Why are you panting baby? Is it to hard to keep up with what you said?From the outskirts of common sense this is extremely uncommon.(anonymous voices; anonymous voices).So many lights ahead, if only we kept our eyes open.(I set my friends on Fire)

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:00 pm

"Talk to him,"
"Shut up,"
"Talk to him,"
"Shut up,"
"Talk to him!"
"Shut up, Jade. Seriously. You know how I get," Jade sighed exasperatedly. Yes, he knew how she got. He'd known that since they'd been able to communicate. Turning back to her, he opened his mouth to say something, only to find she'd gone off in her own little world already. That was fast, he thought. His sister had a habit of getting lost in her thoughts, and the starting to sing without realising. Yes, there was the song now, Love Like Winter. Jade rolled his eyes, once more, and smiled apologetically to the other boy who'd been trying to communicate with his sister.
"She's really shy," He said to him, seeing as Arianna wasn't going to say anything, at all.
"I'm Jade. That's Arianna. We're twins, from Northern Ireland,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 pm

The girl leaned back on the bench a bit, bringing her legs up so that she could cross them and letting her hands rest in her lap. She was wearing a pair of fingerless gloves, just like she always did; why? Who knew. She just happened to like them. It wasn't that she really needed them for warmth or anything like that.

"I'm from Canada." She said in response to Ben's comment, her eyebrow raising a little bit. The other brother seemed a lot quieter than this one. Or maybe this one just wasn't giving him a chance to speak. She realized it was probably a bad thing, but she didn't mind. She liked outgoing people, even if by being outgoing they got a bit... in your face? They were interesting; her friends had often told her she was weird for that, because the last guy she'd dated had been that way to a bit of an extreme. But as she'd told them, she liked it. Maybe she was just a freak or something.

Before she said anything else, she noticed Andy glancing over at the other pair that had come in right after Kira. She noticed, when she glanced over at them, that the girl was looking over; her face looked nervous. Maybe she was shy? Wanting to try and make friends with the people here if she could (she was going to be stuck in a house with them for a month, after all), Kira smiled brightly at her and gave her a little wave, indicating that she should come over.

However, the man was already speaking to Andy; the girl looked like she was off in her own world. Hm.. Kira frowned a tiny bit, slightly discouraged. That's alright... I can make friends with her later if she wants.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:09 pm

((You've got the brothers mixed up ... Andy is talking to Kira and Ben was smiling across at the Arianna. Never mind :) .. It's Andy that's the younger, in-your-face one, and Ben is a little older and more sensible.))

Andy nodded to Kira, then followed her gaze. She was waving at another girl who looked distracted and kind of shy. He became aware of a low buzz of conversation. It sounded Irish. Turning, he saw that Ben was talking to another guy. Conflicted, he fought between saying something loud and obnoxious and annoying his brother, or just continuing his conversation with Kira. The dormant, sensible part of him won. He turned back to her.

"So, this place is pretty amazing," he said, in his stating-the-obvious manner.

Ben smiled at Jade. "That's my brother Andy," he said. "We're from Northern England. It's good to meet you. Don't worry about your sister being shy - it's my brother being completely obnoxious that I've got to worry about." He rolled his eyes and laughed a little.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Sabine stepped gingerly out of the yellow taxi. She closed the door silently but firmly before turning around. She stood stalk still staring at the house.
"Ma, ma, Michael..." She muttered still staring at the mansion.

Michael turned around from the other side of the taxi. A flash of amazement flickered across his face quickly before his usual calm face returned. He grabbed a backpack which swung on his shoulder as he walked around the taxi, paid the driver and walked over to his sister. He brought her hands up and placed them gently on his little sister's slim shoulders and firmly guided her forward. He dropped his hands off her shoulders when they got to the house and place a hand on the top of her head and a hand on her chin. Then he slowly pushed her jaw up.
"What are you, a frog or something?" He asked gently laughing.

Sabine bit her lip and quietly giggled before taping on the door. Her eyebrows raised up a little as a butler opened the door. He lead her and her brother into a room with a few other people. This time she walked forward without prompt from her brother. Michael followed very composed although his sister could sense a bit of hesitation in his step. But that was mostly because he was her brother and they were very close.

"Hello. I'm Michael and this is my little sister Sabine. Just to warn you, if you mess with her you're worse then dead." He added the warning staring at the three boys in the room. His eyes flickered a bit uneasily before continuing with a small smile.

Sabine stared at her brother in shock. She was 22 and could fend for herself. She nudged him with her slim shoulder meaning that he better back down and act a bit more calmly. She smiled, her raspberry lips curving up gently. "Sorry 'bout him. He's a bit protective of me." She added in a soft voice that seemed to fit her blonde image. Then she lead her brother over to a sofa. She sat down and crossed her thin legs. Her heart stopped fluttering as much as she noticed that she was dressed a bit more fittingly for this situation then some of the others her.

Her body was clad in form fitting black jeans and a turquoise tee shirt. She was wearing turquoise wedges and turquoise earring. She also had turquoise eyeshadow, while her lips were dark raspberry colored. Her brother was wearing a pair of light colored jeans that looked like they had seen better days. But that was her brother's style. His blonde hair was pretty gelled up and his white tee shirt was very ironed looking. She let out another tentative smile to the others in the room.

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:23 pm

((Whoops >.> Right. I'll remember, sorry.))

Figuring that Ben and those other two looked fine enough right now, Kira turned back to Andy, nodding in agreement and casting her eyes around at the place. "Oh yeah." She said simply, a little smile tugging her lips. "We get to live here. Isn't that insane?" She couldn't help but shake her head a little bit. This all seemed way unreal. She felt like any moment, a glass of cold water was gonna get poured over her head and she was going to wake up in her apartment.

Then a couple of other people walked into the room. More guests? Kira watched them come in, smirking a little bit at the brother's comment. Protective big brother, eh? Lucky her. She watched them sit down and smiled at the girl, thinking she ought to say hello.

Just then, a handsome man, looking as if he might be in his late twenties, with dark, neat hair and an equally neat suit, stepped into the main hallway from further inside of the building. Following along to the side and slightly behind him was a beautiful young woman, tiny hands slipped around his arm; was she a model? Kira was sure she'd seen her on some magazine or something.

The man clapped his hands together and grinned at the entire group. "Welcome! I see you all received my invitations; I don't think this is all of you, but that's alright. Time is short, so we must proceed. The others can be brought up to speed later. My name is Gerald LaFenir. I won this estate. I trust you all find it to your liking so far?"

Without waiting for them to answer, he laughed a little bit and continued. "Of course, of course. Now let's get right to it. I'll make it simple for you all; I have no need for this estate. I built it for the sole purpose of obtaining the world record, and that I have done. So, because I don't feel the need to have another estate to visit, I'm going to get rid of it, by giving it you one of my lovely guests, namely, all of you."

Now, he waited. His expression made it clear he had more to say, but he wanted to see their reactions before he went on.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CAPSIZED.cages on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Maiya slipped out from behind a half closed door and into the room. There was a strong urge to frown. She forced herself to smile at everyone in the room. What was this? Some sort of freak gathering? Why were they all so...weird? It's one thing to like the color black and to admire some, well, certain bands, but they all were-

Where were the normal people? Maiya had assumed for there to be a large variety of people coming. Maybe they hadn't come yet, but really, what were the chances of all of the freaks to get here first? Seriously.

But...considering all of their similarities, would they gang up on her? The normal, henley and low-rise faded ripped jeans clad girl? Get on top of the situation, Maiya. It should be simple. You haven't even made a disgusted face yet. And who knows? Maybe they lost a bet, or maybe their clothing choice doesn't counter their personality at all. Yeah right. But still. One of those girls in the room could be an heiress or something, and some of these guys are kinda hot, despite clothes.

Maiya made herself comfy on a couch opposite of the one sat on by Turquoise Girl and the seemingly normal (but too old for her, though pretty charming) guy.

She continued to smile and though she hadn't heard what the escorted man had said, it must have been amazing, considering everyone's wide eyes and open mouths. She'll ask someone about it later.

CAPSIZED.cages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Andy turned to Kira. "Do you think he's just doing it for the publicity?" he asked, not even bothering to lower his voice. Mortified, Ben dug his brother hard.

"Shut up!" he hissed. Hopefully, their generous, not to mention famous, benefactor might not have heard. Out of habit, Ben smiled apologetically at everyone close by, knowing that Andy's actions would get a lot worse over the following month.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm

Sabine blinked confused. She stared at Gerald in a confused expression. Then she turned her wavy blonde head towards her brother. "What?" She murmured only loud enough for her brother to hear. He shrugged and she turned back towards the man.

Michael turned towards the bag that he'd set on the ground and grabbed a water bottle out of a pocket. Then he grabbed a small bottle out of the bag and dumped a small pill out of it. He could sense excitement coming. Then he handed it to his sister. She grasped the bottle and held the pill with white fingers.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Kira looked back at Andy, blue eyes still wide with surprise, giving a bewildered shrug. In fact, she knew, he probably was. However, did it matter? One of them was gonna get to keep this house. She might get to keep this house! Publicity or not, that sounded good to her.

Mr. LaFenir's dark eyes shifted back to glance at the two young men and the young woman on the bench; he'd obviously heard the comment, but from his expression you wouldn't be able to tell. The same picture-perfect smile remained on his face, the very image of the successful businessman.

Satisfied with their faces and general confusion, he continued. "Don't think it's going to be for free, though. No, not at all, you've got to earn this place. Randomly throughout the month, I'll be having people come and organize little..ah... events, for you all to participate in if you choose. I won't tell you how many, how frequently they will happen, or what they will be like. They'll be completely random. At the end of the month, I'll decide who I feel has earned this esate, " He waved his hand around the room, slightly smug, knowing that this was extravagance not one of them would be able to dream of otherwise. "That person will then be the new owner, expense free."

He smiled at them all once more, then clapped his hands together again and began striding towards the door, his little bunny following along primly. "Well, I'd love to stay and get aquainted with you all, but I have business I need to attend to. Please, make yourselves comfortable. This place is yours for the next month at least, so don't feel you need to obstain from touching anything or anything of the sort." With that, he turned and nodded. "Please enjoy yourselves," and he was out the door.

Kira had watched the man during his entire speech, and watched as he left out the door, raising an eyebrow slightly at his last few comments. "He'd love to get aquainted with us, eh? I'm very sure." She didn't try and hide the sarcasm in her voice, but turned to Andy with a bright grin. "How fantastic would that be?? Living here! Seriously! That's crazy! Even if it is weird... what kind of stuff do you think we're gonna have to do?" That guy was a piece of work. He was making a game out of it. But oh well. They won the house, anyways.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:09 pm

Natalie realized that nobody was talking to her. She was okay with that though. She sat in one of the seats and watched everyone talk. Because she didn't want to seem roud she looked away. When were they going to get their rooms anyways. She opened her bag and took out her art book and a pencil.then she openf it to a blank page and started to draw one of the flowers that decorated the room.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Andy shrugged. "Very hard stuff, probably. It's probably a rip-off. It usually is."

Ben turned to him angrily. "Do you have to open your big mouth every five seconds? He heard you!"

Andy shrugged again. "I wanted him to. He doesn't decide who wins the house. The challenges do. And he's only doing it so people like him," he added scathingly.

"Well, no one likes you, that's for sure," Ben snapped.

"Oh, shut up, Ben. I'm not a little kid anymore, and if I want to speak my opinion, I can!" Turning his back on his brother, Andy turned back to Kira. "It'd be amazing to own this place," he agreed. Ben fought down his anger and turned back to Jade.

"I'm sorry about my brother," he apologized to the other boy.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Sabine quickly took the pill and popped it into her mouth. She took the water and swallowed the pill. She gulped the water slowly and then handed it back to her brother. Michael rested and reassuring hand on her shoulder as she took a few deep breathes. Then she shrugged her brother's hand off her shoulder and looked up again. She brushed her turquoise shirt quickly and turned toward the girl in a couch in front of her. "Hi, I'm Sabine. This is my older brother Michael." Sabine smiled tentatively.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 pm

( Driney, um. Who were you talking to? Kira or Natalie?)

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!