Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 pm

She nodded, taking out another few terrorists with a few more well-aimed headshots, this time inside of some sort of warehouse. With a grin, she shot one of the bright weapon spheres, and picked up a shotgun. "Sweet...yeah, I know what you mean about yuor brother. I had a guyfriend before who treated me the same way." He'd seen her like a little sister, because they'd been friends for a very long time. Now, he'd moved away to go to college, and he no longer was close enough to try and keep tabs on her.

"That sounds good though. Let's not get into anything until later, though. I always feel crappy if I drink during the day." It was the truth; she always seemed to end up asleep when she went out drinking by the end, so she preferred to drink later in the evening. That way it was okay to sleep; if she drank during the day, sleeping normally wasn't an option, and so she was just left to feel like shit.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 pm

"This is the LaFenir Estate, correct?", Alejandro placed his pocket knife back into his pocket and noticed his two large luggages around him. "Goddamn that driver!" Alejandro stood up still half asleep and opened one of his luggages; inside it was 50 glass bottles of different types of liquor. "Only my wine can help me now", Alejandro said to the girl as he grabbed a bottle of wine and toke the cork off with his teeth. Alejandro toke a long drink from the wine bottle and closed the suitcase. "You want to make some money, girl? Carry these luggages for me and I'll pay you five hundred American dollars." Alejandro began stretching his body then remarked again, "Do you want the job or not?"
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darcy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Grace listened as The girl started to play 'stay together for the kids', impressed by how talented she was. Smiling, she turned back to the piano, and started to play an accompaniment that she'd written for the song a while back. One of her brothers had asked for her help writing a piano version, because he wanted to give the song a more delicate feel. This had been the end result.

When the song was over, Grace looked back at the girl again.
"You're really good.." She said softly, smiling encouragingly at her. She seemed shy, but at the same time like she'd be interesting to talk to. "My name's Grace by the way..Grace Geller."
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Andy nodded. "Okay," he agreed. The time of the day didn't really bother him, but getting drunk on his own wouldn't be much fun. "There must be loads more to explore in the meantime. There's about a hundred hot tubs in this place, right?" he said, over-exaggerating. "And I bet we can find some other interesting stuff. After all, he's like, a millionaire the guy who built this."

Dimly, he wondered what Ben was doing. He hoped it was something that didn't involve looking for him.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:49 pm

"Well we know there's a pool and like a mini-theatre just a couple doors away. And a sauna, and a gym. There's probably a ton more." She blinked and looked thoughtful for a moment, then grinned as she finished the second level; once again, awesome score. She liked this game. "Wonder if they've got paintballing here? Or wouldn't it be crazy if they actually did have a mini-movie theatre? This place is like the size of a mall, so they could pull it off." Once again, she felt a little rush as she thought of the possibility that she could end up living here; she absolutely had to win. She'd go crazy back at that apartment.

"Think you've got a chance of winning?" She asked as she selected the area for the third level, an airport.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Jade listened for a few seconds, and nodded.
"That's my sister. She's not a big fan of the band, but she does like that song. Our parents split when we were younger, and she used to listen to that song non-stop when they were fighting over our custody,"

Arianna didn't smile back at Grace, but she couldn't ignore her.
"Thanks," She said softly.
"Your really good too. I'm Arianna, Arianna Winters, Me and my brother, Jade, we got letters to come here. We're really close, but he's overprotective of me. Even though he's my younger twin," She smiled now, warming to the girl even though she'd said more.
"What other music are you into?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:56 pm

"Yes this is the Lafenir estate." She gave him a strange look when she saw the bag full of bottles. Then she shook her head. "I don't want money." He looked like he needed help and he wouldn't be able to bring anything upstairs sn she grabbed his bags. " but I'll do it." she said dragging his bags across the room. She found a mini elavator and went inside with the bags. She couldn't believe therd was actually an elavator in here. When she got upstairs, she put the bags in a room and went back downstairs to check on him again. He wasn't really nice but most drunk people weren't.
I said, I saw it coming.Where did you see it!? Where did you see it!?Why are you panting baby? Is it to hard to keep up with what you said?From the outskirts of common sense this is extremely uncommon.(anonymous voices; anonymous voices).So many lights ahead, if only we kept our eyes open.(I set my friends on Fire)

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:09 pm

"Oh, I love almost everything." Grace said truthfully, smiling warmly at Arianna. The other girl still seemed to feel a little awkward, and it was starting to rub off on her now.
"You know what I really love right now though? Love Like Winter by AFI. I love Miss Murder by them too...you wouldn't think it looking at me though, huh?..." She said, laughing softly. Despite her plain appearance, she'd always had a love for that kind of music.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:12 pm

"Forgive my intoxicated state, girl. I've come from my brothers wedding in Russia, so I have a god damn good reason to be drunk! I can't believe that he married a stripper, out of all the woman in the world he picked one that has showed all the men in the world her ass. I pity the fool!" Alejandro said as he saw Natalie approach him. "Lead me to my room please. You are like an angel, never asks for money when money should be given", Alejandro lifted his eyeglasses a little to observe Natalie. "You're a pretty one too. I hope you're not a stripper; if not, I would gladly take your hand in holy maternity or matre-mony or whatever you Americans call it!", Alejandro said, then fell to the ground. "Miss girl, help me" he whispered before falling into another drunken slumber.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Arianna felt herself perk up.
"You mean... this song?" She struck up the cord for Love Like Winter, smiling at Grace.
"AFI are my favourite band, and my favourite songs are Love Like Winter, Miss Murder, Girls Not Grey and Silver And Cold. Jade's a big fan of them too, so I call him Jade Puget and he calls me Miss Murder," Arianna giggled at that, she'd never really told anyone about their nicknames.
"Jade is a really good Jade Puget look-a-like as well, when you get to meet him,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CAPSIZED.cages on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:26 pm

"I fall through the ceiling and I STILL don't get any attention," Maiya muttered as she watched the girl walk into another room. She stood up and dusted herself off. The ceiling was too high up to simply jump and grab the edge, so she walked into a random room of choice. The music room. Ignoring the two girls having a conversation, she grabbed a tall chair and dragged it back over to the door, and proceeded to do that in the hallway until it was directly under the hole she had made. Maiya climbed onto the chair and jumped, her arms gripping onto the edge. The ceiling was too thin, and by grabbing it caused it to collapse once again. She fell, hitting her knee on the corner of the chair. It bled much, but didn't hurt. Where the hell are some band-aids?

CAPSIZED.cages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Grace laughed again, pleased that Arianna had started to be a bit more talky.
"That's great, I can't wait to meet him." She said with a grin, starting to play 'love like winter', using what she could remember of some sheet music she'd found online. She had a few songs printed off in her case, but since this was one of her favourites, she knew it almost by heart.
"So..what about the rest of your family?" She asked curiously, continuing to play quietly.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Natalie smiled at the comment. "No I'm not a stripper. And you can call me Natalie." Then was quickly by his side when he dropped to the ground. She helped him get to the elavator and up to his room. She helped him sit on his bed then looked at him. He looked worse. " Do you want a cup of water?" Having more of that nasty bottled stuff that he seemed to be drinking a lot probably wouldn'a help him.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Arianna felt her happiness decrease slightly, but she had to answer Grace's question.
"There were five of us- Me, Jade, Davey, Carson and Patrick. At home, me and Jade were just 'The Twins' to Carson and Patrick. Only Davey really talked to us a lot. When we were eleven, our parents divorced. Me and Jade turned to music, Davey moved away, so did Carson, and Patrick got into drugs and alcohol and overdosed. Dad died of a heart attack, and Mum's fine, but we don't go and see her anymore. Me and Jade have a fairly nice place, but it's small, what about you?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Andy considered. "I don't know. I'll probably mess it up by being really drunk in the tests, or insulting the guy who owns this place - what's his name again?" He screwed up his face in an attempt to remember as he, too, reached the airport level and scanned around for the first terrorists. "What do you reckon your chances are of winning?"

Ben heard Arianna strike into an AFI song. He glanced over at Jade, who really did look a lot like Jade Puget. The hair helped, he supposed.

"Your sister's really good on the guitar," he commented.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:39 pm

"No, no thank you. Miss girl--Natalie, I meant." Said Alejandro as he looked at Natalie that sat at the end of his bed. "I think I shall sleep this one off. Are you sure you don't want any money?" Questioned Alejandro as he searched his pockets and found a clip of hundred dollar bills. "Here, keep this", Alejandro threw the bulky clip of dollar bills near her and then spoke again. "You may leave now if you want, I have nothing else to ask from you". Slowly Alejandro began to close his eyes and drift off into dream land. . . .

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 pm

"Like I said before, you'd have to tell her that yourself, otherwise she'd accuse me of lying to make her feel better, and even then, she'd probably accuse me of putting you up to it to cheer her up. But I don't blame her. I've been trying for years to bring her out of her shell, and it never worked. How'd your brother get out of his, minus the alcohol? 'Cause if it helps, I'm just going to keep her away from the booze,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 pm

She laughed, a small smirk passing over the girl's lips. "Honestly? Really damn good. Most people here seem like they're too friendly to really work for it. No offence to anyone, of course, but I think being super nice in a.. well, game, like this, isn't the way to win." Another weapon sphere, this time, a grenade launcher or something. The girl whistled lightly and grinned as she blew five terrorists out from behind some sort of terminal or something.

"You might be a challenge though." She said, a mischievious smile flashing across her features as she glanced over at him. "You seem a bit more like you're not crazy worried about the pleasantries."

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Grace didn't know what to say. It was sad to hear about other people's family problems, but she knew first hand how annoying sympathy could be. When Arianna asked about her own family, she wondered how much she should tell her.
"Well..My dad was married to 2 other women before my mother. He had a son, Ben, with the first, then when they divorced he married someone else, had a daughter called Emma, then another son, Russell...and then divorced her, too. Then it was my mom's turn. She died when I was little, and it was just me and dad for a while... then he married some bitch who hates my guts about 4 years ago." She said, stopping when she noticed how bitter she sounded. "...anyway. They had another baby, and that's my little brother, Jack." She said, forcing a smile. "Fun, huh?"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Andy looked a bit flattered, even though Kira's observation wasn't one describing a particularly positive side to his personality. "I don't care what people think," he replied. "Unlike Ben, who's obsessed with not offending people." He rolled his eyes and then jerked the gun sharply to the left to hit another terrorist, accidentally hurting his bandaged arm in the process. He winced slightly. The arm wasn't in a sling, it was just wrapped around with a bandage. After the initial stint in hospital, Andy had just dressed it himself.

He looked back at Kira. "I think you have a pretty good chance. I mean, you're competitive," - he nodded to the game she was sweeping through, - "you're smart, and you seem to like having a good time. All bonuses." He shrugged.

Meanwhile, Ben was shaking his head. "I wouldn't reccommend your sister do anything that Andy did," he said. "He started drinking, hanging out with the wrong crowd and beating people up. He has a really suspicious cut on his arm which he won't tell me where he got it from. Apparently it was an "accident"." He shook his head again. They arrived outside the music room, where the guitar notes were still drifting out.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!