Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'd rather be a muggle!

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: I'd rather be a muggle!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Elizabeth frowned in concern she had sworn that Al sounded a bit jealous.
"Oh that's really specific, but I'll heed no attention, It is a pleasure to meet you also Al of London." He said smiling for real, if Elizabeth had also smiled too you would've seen a great similarity. "Well, I'll leave you two to your food and get the guest room ready..that is if Al of London here is staying over tonight."
"He is dad, thankyou for getting it ready."
'Ah, it will keep this old man busy, enjoy your meal." with this said, he turned and exited the kitchen, they could both hear him going up the stairs. After he was gone Elizabeth turned to Al.
"So, why do you seem so down?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:53 pm

"Do I?" Al asked. He hadn't realized he'd let his emotions show. his own family couldn't read him. "I was just thinking about my Dad."
I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but I'm not strong either. I just can't stand just doing nothing anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uroki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:51 am

"Oh? What kind of person is he?" she didn't mean to rude, she was curious to know the kind of family Al grew up in. She was starting to view him as a kind of freind, and this was an unusual thing for her. Her freinds were almost non excistent-she only had two, and they were in America, though they did send e-mails to each other, it wasn't quite the same as talking to a actual person.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:07 pm

"He's actually pretty well known in his way. Famous really, in our community. He's a good guy, really. We just don't relate, I guess." Al looked at his feet. That was a very cut down description of his dad, the Famous Harry Potter, The Chosen One. How was he supposed to live up to that?

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:36 pm

"Really? Hmmmm...well, that would be hard to deal with if you ask me. So...did you run away from home?" she asked kindly, She really wanted to know more, but didn't want to pry to deep, it might cause proplems.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:39 pm

"Actually, yes. I know, it sounds really juvenile, but I couldn't live under his shadow. I couldn't hear my mom tell me one more time to be more like my wonderful father."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Elazabeth thought to herself before continuing the confersation that had started. "This might just be me...but I wouldn't care what someone famous told me to be like. Even if it was my father, I would still find something that was my own and stick with it, that should be what makes him proud." she smiled and took her now empty plate to the sink. She thought back to how she used to be like her mother, but soon found something she loved to do, and still loved to do taday. In the end that had made her mother very happy.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:19 pm

"My Dad wants me to live up to the people I was named for and all that. Problem is, the people I was named for were as famous as him."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Elizabeth looked over to him, she leaned against the counter looking at the boy. "So I guess you're full name isn't Al. Not that I care." she said holding up a hand indicating that she wouldn't force him to tell her his full name. "So what is it that you like the most Al?"

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:12 pm

"Honestly? I like animals. Just normal animals, like cats and dogs. My dad thinks I should go for something more exotic." He smiled. "And no, my full name is NOT Al. It's Albus Severus." He hesitated, then added " Potter."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:56 pm

"Animals huh? That's cool..though I don't know what you mean by 'normal'. I think you have a very nice name, although I can't say I've heard of any famous people named that...nor have I heard of the last name of Potter before." she pushed herself off the counter, stretching and yawning. She was starting to get tired.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:21 pm

"Really?" His face split into a huge grin. "That's great that you've never heard of them."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:40 am

She looked at him and smiled also. "Is it now? Well, I don't know about you but I'm getting tired, plus I have work tommarrow...." she stopped realizing that Al would be alone the next day, seeing as both her and her dad pretty much worked at the same time. "How would you like to come to work with me? I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind." she didn't want him to be alone, she knew how it felt to be somewhere by yourself for a whole day, it wasn't a nice feeling.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:26 pm

"Uhh, sure. That's be great. Where do you work?"

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:06 pm

"Hmm? Oh I work at the zoo, I clean the cage area's and I also help with the gift shop depending on how many people are there." she said, she had offered to take him to her job because he had mentioned liking animals. She knew that her dad would've made the same offer, but he worked for the newspaper, and didn't see much action in his day.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 pm

"The zoo?" His face lit up. "Really?"

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:27 am

"Yep, but if you want to wake up on time you pretty much have to hit the hay now." she told him, then yawned.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:40 pm

"Sure! Okay!" He went and crashed on the couch, daydreaming. He'd never been to a zoo.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:30 am

Elizabeth laughed to herself at his excitement, then went to her bedroom. "Well Moon, it looks like I have a new freind." Moon looked up at her name and mewed, stretching, Elizabeth's cat jumped up onto the bed, and lay back down on the extra pillow. Elizabeth changed and lay down, thinking of where they should go after she was done working...then she decided they would shop, since Al needed clothes. Smiling she said goodnight to her cat and soon fell asleep.

James went back downstairs and soon found Al on the couch. "The spare bedroom is ready for you Al of London, I'm guessing that Liz is asleep already." he made his way back to the stairs and stopped turning back around he said "I put a pair of pajamas on the bed, they might be a tad big on you, but they should work, and knowing Liz she'll take you to get some more clothes tomarrow." smiling he went into his own room and prepaired for the next day.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:07 pm

Al moved to the spare room, changed and went to bed. His last thought was, "And Dad says muggles are cruel and stupid."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!